Deadly Shade RPG

Singleplayer Maps here.

Deadly Shade RPG

Postby cleaver54 » 17 May 2017, 21:43

Map name:<-The deadly shade-> (RPG demo)

Map ID: cleaver54-rpgd

Map description: (This was originally going to be a complete map with tons of side quests and and a enthralling story line, but as brain dead as I can be, and as laggy as it would be multi-player or not, I figured what I had now was better then screwing it up later down the road.)

Deadly Shade starts you off in a "CLASS SELECTION ROOM". Each character has different armor settings, ablities and weapons, all of which are pretty unique, and better yet as its an RP, you find different weapons and all of them have their own separate category's. You can distinguish the class, name, and damage of the gun, via firing it, HOW EVER this feature only will appear once, so don't go firing it while some dudes talking to you, or you may miss it, or important dialogue. Almost every thing in the map can be interacted with, such as doors, cannons, and chests. The story line isn't any thing of beauty, it's not bad, not even really cliche, but nothing special, your on a boat, you get attacked, you successfully fend of the opposing ship on your own, saving the captain, and whats left of the crew, you then go to an island where you have the option too a side quest after entering a tavern, you may of course OPTIONALLY do this task, and this is where the real deal would have picked up, but it sadly never did, how ever that doesn't mean you guys can't enjoy what their is of it!

Map Page Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=c ... &id=609214

Map Demo Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=cleaver54-rpgd

Brief Description: This is a new "frustrating" for me. So i've been busy for a while map making and i decided i wanted to make an rpg(obviously) although this isn't you average RPG, this one contains custom RPG classes, custom gun titles and levels,side quests, and an intriguing story line (that you wont get that far into...its still a demo :P)

Needless to say a lot of detail is going in to this so please rate fairly.
cleaver54

Re: Deadly Shade RPG

Postby noune » 18 May 2017, 20:08

Off topic: Omg your alive!

On topic rate 5/5 man great map
“The world is chaotic and cruel,
The world is orderly and peaceful,
The world is both...”
noune
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Singleplayer Maps