Underpowered vs Overpowered (New Series)

Singleplayer Maps here.

Underpowered vs Overpowered (New Series)

Postby Ghost Killer823 » 13 March 2017, 02:55

Story Plot: Within a heavily one-sided war going on across the galaxy, the rebel alliance are forced to fight under against the Imperial Confederacy military and navy, who do not contribute with their non-ruthless traditions and concerns when it comes to controlling many worlds within their galaxy - taking control of them, committing genocide on hundreds of innocent worlds, and using them as bases to create massive warships, super weapons, and mass advanced technological advancements to enforce their rule to any who oppose them with the most overpowered destructive and brutal tools that anyone had ever seen. This such ruthless force must be bought down for the greater good, or else all lives are at an extreme risk across the galaxy.

The first exact step is preventing Imperial forces from taking complete control of Sullust, a planet once inhabited, but also a planet that contained unknown fuel sources known as [Fusion Rhydonium] that can be reversed engineered and modified in order to create more astoundingly deadly weapons. (p.s Its how they created the FMW-10 Fusion Launcher (CS-BNG).

Map name: Underpowered vs Overpowered [1-1]

Map ID: ghost killer823-uvo'

Map description: Act 1: Desperation of Hope

- Imperial forces are building a super weapon of unknown origin or power. It is possible that they are using the installation containing these sources to harvest their super weapons and many deadlier essentials against our cause. One of our technicians have more than recently hacked a sentry-class droid yet as of now stored in the cargo manifest section of an Imperial storage base. As we prepare to drop you in that specific area, you must get to the control room of the manifest and release the droid unit. It is the only way we can find of the Imperial’s plan.

Enemy Count:

-Imperial Troopers (24)
-Imperial Heavy Troopers (2)
-Imperial Officers (2)
-Imperial Commanders (1)

Map Page Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=ghost%20killer823-uvo&id=802414

Map Demo Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=ghost%20killer823-uvo

This is my first map of my revised title of the series I had originally made beforehand, but this is the title I was personally looking for that may sound unique to this plot. Please rate 5 as this is my first map for the new series, and also report any problematic situations encountered in the level. Thanks! 8)
Ghost Killer823
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Underpowered vs Overpowered (New Series)

Postby TheDujin » 9 May 2017, 19:57

It's fun to play and I appreciate the level of detail put into it (with sound effects especially!). That said, there are probably a few bugs that need fixing. For example, I used the first elevator but accidentally fell of the platform. There was no button for me to recall the elevator, so the level became unbeatable.

Also, it'd be great if you implemented a way to skip the intro. It's cool the first time, but having to wait when retrying is annoying.
This signature is a placeholder, like pretty much everything I do.

Whee!
TheDujin
Recruit

Re: Underpowered vs Overpowered (New Series)

Postby Ghost Killer823 » 13 May 2017, 13:55

Disregard this post immediately everyone!

This map is no longer available (as I had deleted it)...

(Topic Locked)
Ghost Killer823
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Singleplayer Maps