COD: Zombies Adaptation Collab

Singleplayer Maps here.

Re: Natzi Zombies: Hard Down [BETA 0.6.5]

Postby Dandamage » 9 March 2017, 02:21

Topic bumped on request.

This is potentially a very solid and fun map that could have many different playthroughs each time. I totally endorse the development, and you can ask for help any time if needed.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby stormforce » 31 March 2017, 01:40

When players join the match, it seems you have to reset the match for them to be able to play.
hi

stormforce
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby GiraRay » 1 September 2017, 20:17

The map looks awesome. I probably should collaborate with others because I'm so bad at designing maps...
http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=giraray-riddle1&id=826345
GiraRay
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Stryde » 1 January 2018, 00:19

You said you'd like me to critique more of your maps, so I figured I would try this one. I just played this until wave 20 or so, and overall it's a nice project. A few suggestions though:

- The zombie spawn regions should be a little bit bigger, because just like in the black ops series (if you're going for this kind of feel?), they don't instantly spawn at the barriers.
- Over time, the lag due to sheer amount of enemies in one location will cause lag for anyone. I obviously can't see the map blueprints, but maybe at a certain point, it would be better to spawn less with high HP over more with low HP, and increase HP over time. Since PB2 is 2D, it's hard to introduce more zombie spawn regions into the map with only one area open, but as you increase the areas, I would definitely increase zombie spawn regions.
- The upgrades seem good, I'm sure you plan on more areas, and more upgrades

I feel that modded guns could easily play into your favor in this, something along the lines of a modified plasmagun or BNG, although plasmagun probably more suitable

Stryde

Postby ECC9 » 6 January 2018, 17:29

Can't wait to play you'r awesome map : D
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Stryde » 7 January 2018, 03:16

So one if the issues I'm also seeing now (I saw this the first time, but I feel its more noticeable now) is when the zombies spawn, even when the barricades are broken, they aren't moving and are inactive https://prnt.sc/hx2et6

I'm assuming you have their behavior already set to investigative, but I don't usually work with enemies in SP/MP. I think one of the things you can try is have enemies constantly look for player 'A' in region 'B', where in this case region 'B' is in middle of map.

I also notice the barricades aren't infinitely fixable, not sure if by intention or by glitch. I feel it's by glitch because doesn't carpenter autorepair them?

I forget the wave number, but after I saw the red noir limes, there was no more waves coming. I think it was before wave 20, but I cant be for certain. Was it capped for testing, or just a bug that stopped the respawning of zombies?

Stryde

Postby Stryde » 8 January 2018, 15:28

After I used One More Shot Beer, my cash doubled from $94 to $188 instead of taking $94
The barricades don't seem to be fixed (same with carpenter), so I wonder if you have some variable interfering with multiple systems due to the One More Shot Beer
The sniper rifle room is able to be opened, but I can't buy it

is silverteen11-nazizombies_unstable still the map testing ID, or was it changed and I just tested an unedited version?

Stryde

Postby Execute » 8 January 2018, 16:55

Carpenter doesnt seem to rebuild the barricades at all from when I tested it this morning. I broke the right barricades from (I think) attempting to rebuild them when the zombies began to damage the barricades, and after the wave I couldnt rebuild them. 2 barricades were locked in the original state (upright) but one was laying on the ground (unrepairable), so no zombies could attack from the right side of first room.
The left side barricades werent repairable but werent stuck in the upright position (they were laying flat). I did the same thing to these as I did with the right barricades,as soon as zombies spawned and broke them down, I tried repairing them. This worked a few times before breaking.

I'm Stryde btw, just posting this from phone which isnt logged into Stryde

Execute
Recruit

Postby Dandamage » 10 February 2018, 02:21

Bump granted. Also, well made map, specially with the updates. I wouldn't expect any less from you though.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: COD: Zombies Adaptation [Full release, woo]

Postby ilijah999 » 13 June 2018, 14:13

One of the best maps of 2018 right now, I love this. 10/10

ilijah999
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Re: COD: Zombies Adaptation Collab

Postby meliante » 30 October 2019, 23:54

We can notice all the effort you made and keep doing on this and many other maps .. All my respects to you. You are a great inspiration for all map developers.
https://prnt.sc/ox8tpk
F the game. F
meliante
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Singleplayer Maps