Plazmaburst 2 Bar Brawl

Suggest your forum game ideas here.

Plazmaburst 2 Bar Brawl

Postby ustopable » 29 March 2016, 02:58

Ok this game is pretty simple three persons will pickup a weapon, powers or summon monsters but the third person will decide the outcome of the first and second person whoever comes out alive in the first and second person will fight the third person and the next person will choose a weapon and make the outcome of the second and third person. The dead person can come back alive again and the person who is still alive can change weapon but not decide the outcome of his character vs the enemy character. In outcome both of them died then the process of 2 players choosing weapons will repeat again

Example
User 1: I join the battle carrying a crowbar
User 2: Ill fight using my pet dog
User 3: may i join using the power of super strength, Now ill decide the outcome of you two User 1 recklessly charged towards User 2 then suddenly user 2 pet dog appeared and bit you with a combination punch from user 2. user 1 died so User 2 wins
User 4: I join with the power of one punch man, User 3 charged towards user 2 but his pet dog appeared again and bit User 3 then a combination punch from user 2 but user 3 punch user 2 head and user 2 died but user 3 also died. Round draw
User 1: Ill come back in the battlefield with the power of lazers
User 3: Ill come back carrying a bear. User 1 and 4 fight each other before user 4 could even get near user 1 blew user 4's head. Outcome user 1 wins
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: Plazmaburst 2 Bar Brawl

Postby darkstar 1 » 30 March 2016, 09:52

Chaotic and confusing imo

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby assasinguy » 30 March 2016, 12:34

You've made it too confusing, don't force the winner of a battle to come back and fight again because nobody is that active on forum games, just have a simple three-player system.

Two players choose weapons, third player chooses outcome and a weapon, another player chooses a weapon, the next chooses the outcome and another weapon ... etc etc

It sounds like it could be fun if everyone kept it flowing, but I don't think that will happen so I'll have to say no .
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby DoomWrath » 31 March 2016, 19:03

I on the other hand love the idea (not just because I work at a bar).

It needs some refinements, and some simplifying, and some limits. I'd like to see this work, so I'll start off a version of it in the games are and see how it goes.

Edit: viewtopic.php?f=132&t=16335
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Suggestions Area