Rise to Top

Suggest your forum game ideas here.

Rise to Top

Postby ustopable » 31 December 2015, 15:53

Hello everyone lets play a very short long term forum game called Rise to Top for Suikoden Players i know you know this

First: You need to sign up of course i don't accept late comers sorry except if you could still reach them
Second: Choose if you will roll a die or create a checkpoint but you can't make a checkpoint in the first turn because there is already a checkpoint in 1 Ft.
Third: if you roll a die depending on the number that is the number that you will rise up except for 1. If you get 1 then you will fall down to your last checkpoint.
Fourth: Creating a checkpoint consume 1 turn so think well if you feel that you will get 1 early games create a checkpoint fast. Your checkpoint doesn't affect other players so go on.
Lastly: the one who could get in 100 Ft. wins also if you are signing up write PB2DABEST

Signed up Players

Nick Name:
Last edited by ustopable on 2 January 2016, 00:00, edited 1 time in total.
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: Rise to Top

Postby Hazardous48 » 1 January 2016, 20:03

Ustopable,the game isn't in the Games Area,so please remove the Sign Up Form.I have no idea what the game is about,and I don't want to know.
My PB2 Life
Spoiler: Show More
Hey guys,I'll be telling you how I found out PB2 existed.I was 15 and I liked gaming.I was playing Raze and at one point,my friend Alex told me about a game like Raze,but with multiplayer.I asked him ''What's the name of it?''.He didn't know the full name,but he only knew it's 2nd word was Burst and the number is 2.I remembered that I played a game called ''Plazma Burst:FTP''.I thought it might be the sequel,so I googled 'Plazma Burst 2'',and I saw 'plazmaburst2.net'(NOT ADVERTISING!).I used the website until I got AFK and I didn't play for a LONG LONG time.I discovered there was a offical website,I registered by the name ''Linxus'',and bam.It amazed me.I passed the campaign the day before my account got lost.I was Advanced Marine on Linxus.Then I registered 'DeadlyHronos'.I passed 25 levels,and one day,I went into the Multiplayer Unranked Unaprooved.I met B.Bowman there and she was my first friend.After time,I went into the chat and,still with Linxus,someone recruited me to Deadcampers,it was Kiriguraya.I logged into DeadlyHronos again,and I went on.That day when Linxus got lost,I used DeadlyHronos.Time went by,and DeadlyHronos also got lost.Then I made iPegasus.I was very happy because the name was not used.On May 31st,2015,I went into a match called 'DF Recruitment PW:1'.I talked to xMorganax and I asked can I stay.She said yes.Along with another clanmate,we did missions and training.She finally made me a member.Then,when I quit DF for some time,I updated my rank to Lite.I was very happy I got Lite.And now,As iPegasus got lost,I use Hazardous48.That's my story,ya'll.I hope you had fun reading it.And as always,keep smiling,buraz :D .

http://prntscr.com/9uoqxc

lolwut?
Hazardous48
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Hikarikaze » 1 January 2016, 20:51

Hazardous48 wrote:Ustopable,the game isn't in the Games Area,so please remove the Sign Up Form.I have no idea what the game is about,and I don't want to know.

The sign up form is necessary. Nearly every suggestion here had one.

The point of the game is literally in the title: rising to the top. You roll a number, where 2 and above will make you rise up the rolled amount, and 1 makes you go down to your previous checkpoint that you set up.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby ustopable » 2 January 2016, 00:00

Hazardous48 wrote:Ustopable,the game isn't in the Games Area,so please remove the Sign Up Form.I have no idea what the game is about,and I don't want to know.

Before a game is put in the Games Area they are put in the Suggestions Area and they need 2 Staff Members to approve it that's why all games in the Suggestions Area are not in the Games Area maybe because they still aren't approved by any other Staff Member. If you don't want to know about the game then don't read it. We aren't allowed to place a game directly in the Games Area because someone might make an inappropriate Forum Game that's why there is a suggestion area.

Sign Up Form are really important in Long Term Forum Games check every long term forum games here in both the Games Area and the Suggestions Area.

Before writing something about the game isn't in the games Area try to post there.
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Return to Suggestions Area