Brainster Quiz:The Re-Make

Suggest your forum game ideas here.

Do you give this game a +?

Poll ended at 3 January 2016, 15:03

Yes,I do give a +,I want it to be a game.
50%
Yes,I do give a +,I want it to be a game.
50%
No,I don't want to give a +.
No votes
No,I don't want to give a +.
No votes

Total votes : 6

Brainster Quiz:The Re-Make

Postby Hazardous48 » 29 December 2015, 15:03

Heyy,guys.Welcome the Brainster Quiz:The Re-Make!This game is literally based on questions.Example:
User 1:When was Barak Obama born?(NOT p0r* it's born.)
User 2:Barak Obama was born in Insert Year Here.When was PB2 made?
User 3:PB2 was made in March 31st(I think),2011.What is the highest point of the Himalayas?And so forth.Rules:NO GOOGLING ALLOWED!I want no googling for answers.Do not search the PB2 website for answers,also.Do not post Un-PB2 related questions!Please,enter ONLY the answer and the next question.You are allowed to put a comment in this format:(comment text).That's the rules.I am sorry if this game is simillar to Hikarikaze's,or even the same.To start off question:Who owns the PB2 Facebook Page?Bye bye :D
Last edited by Hazardous48 on 29 December 2015, 17:43, edited 2 times in total.
My PB2 Life
Spoiler: Show More
Hey guys,I'll be telling you how I found out PB2 existed.I was 15 and I liked gaming.I was playing Raze and at one point,my friend Alex told me about a game like Raze,but with multiplayer.I asked him ''What's the name of it?''.He didn't know the full name,but he only knew it's 2nd word was Burst and the number is 2.I remembered that I played a game called ''Plazma Burst:FTP''.I thought it might be the sequel,so I googled 'Plazma Burst 2'',and I saw 'plazmaburst2.net'(NOT ADVERTISING!).I used the website until I got AFK and I didn't play for a LONG LONG time.I discovered there was a offical website,I registered by the name ''Linxus'',and bam.It amazed me.I passed the campaign the day before my account got lost.I was Advanced Marine on Linxus.Then I registered 'DeadlyHronos'.I passed 25 levels,and one day,I went into the Multiplayer Unranked Unaprooved.I met B.Bowman there and she was my first friend.After time,I went into the chat and,still with Linxus,someone recruited me to Deadcampers,it was Kiriguraya.I logged into DeadlyHronos again,and I went on.That day when Linxus got lost,I used DeadlyHronos.Time went by,and DeadlyHronos also got lost.Then I made iPegasus.I was very happy because the name was not used.On May 31st,2015,I went into a match called 'DF Recruitment PW:1'.I talked to xMorganax and I asked can I stay.She said yes.Along with another clanmate,we did missions and training.She finally made me a member.Then,when I quit DF for some time,I updated my rank to Lite.I was very happy I got Lite.And now,As iPegasus got lost,I use Hazardous48.That's my story,ya'll.I hope you had fun reading it.And as always,keep smiling,buraz :D .

http://prntscr.com/9uoqxc

lolwut?
Hazardous48
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Brainster Quiz:The Re-Make

Postby darkstar 1 » 29 December 2015, 16:07

And what if nobody knows the answer?

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby Hazardous48 » 29 December 2015, 17:40

Somebody MUST know :P If not,I'll add a rule.Nah,I'll add it.
My PB2 Life
Hey guys,I'll be telling you how I found out PB2 existed.I was 15 and I liked gaming.I was playing Raze and at one point,my friend Alex told me about a game like Raze,but with multiplayer.I asked him ''What's the name of it?''.He didn't know the full name,but he only knew it's 2nd word was Burst and the number is 2.I remembered that I played a game called ''Plazma Burst:FTP''.I thought it might be the sequel,so I googled 'Plazma Burst 2'',and I saw 'plazmaburst2.net'(NOT ADVERTISING!).I used the website until I got AFK and I didn't play for a LONG LONG time.I discovered there was a offical website,I registered by the name ''Linxus'',and bam.It amazed me.I passed the campaign the day before my account got lost.I was Advanced Marine on Linxus.Then I registered 'DeadlyHronos'.I passed 25 levels,and one day,I went into the Multiplayer Unranked Unaprooved.I met B.Bowman there and she was my first friend.After time,I went into the chat and,still with Linxus,someone recruited me to Deadcampers,it was Kiriguraya.I logged into DeadlyHronos again,and I went on.That day when Linxus got lost,I used DeadlyHronos.Time went by,and DeadlyHronos also got lost.Then I made iPegasus.I was very happy because the name was not used.On May 31st,2015,I went into a match called 'DF Recruitment PW:1'.I talked to xMorganax and I asked can I stay.She said yes.Along with another clanmate,we did missions and training.She finally made me a member.Then,when I quit DF for some time,I updated my rank to Lite.I was very happy I got Lite.And now,As iPegasus got lost,I use Hazardous48.That's my story,ya'll.I hope you had fun reading it.And as always,keep smiling,buraz :D .

lolwut?
Hazardous48
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ustopable » 30 December 2015, 06:12

Google the answer :3
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Hikarikaze » 30 December 2015, 06:45

Enforcing a rule such as "no Googling" is next to impossible because you don't know if people are or aren't on Google to search the answer in most cases.

Also, if you're referring to this being similar or identical to This or That, it's neither. The game wasn't even my idea to begin with; I simply brought it back.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby BloodShed04 » 30 December 2015, 11:26

No Googling,you didn't mention other search engines! ^_^

But I am not sure about the game itself.

Hazardous48 wrote:User 1:When was Barak Obama born?(NOT p0r* it's born.)
User 3:PB2 was made in March 31st(I think),2011.What is the highest point of the Himalayas?
And so forth.Rules:NO GOOGLING ALLOWED!I want no googling for answers.Do not search the PB2 website for answers,also.Do not post Un-PB2 related questions!

Clearly three of them are NOT related to PB2.

Im Back Boiz!
BloodShed04
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Hazardous48 » 30 December 2015, 19:35

BloodShed04 wrote:No Googling,you didn't mention other search engines! ^_^

But I am not sure about the game itself.

Hazardous48 wrote:User 1:When was Barak Obama born?(NOT p0r* it's born.)
User 3:PB2 was made in March 31st(I think),2011.What is the highest point of the Himalayas?
And so forth.Rules:NO GOOGLING ALLOWED!I want no googling for answers.Do not search the PB2 website for answers,also.Do not post Un-PB2 related questions!

Clearly three of them are NOT related to PB2.

I'm sorry,I said no googling because it has direct details unlike others.
Those questions were a example.I put the rule after darkstar said 'What if nobody knows the answer?'.
My PB2 Life

lolwut?
Hazardous48
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby shadowstorm122 » 31 December 2015, 04:20

Guys Barack Obama has a pb2 account(I friended it xD) so it is pb2 related.
Tempus owns the pb2 facebook page btw.

And I think it would work well if there wasn't a no google rule and if it could be none pb2 related questions.
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Return to Suggestions Area