PWL Isn't Dead

Community Events!

PWL Isn't Dead

Postby Plazma World League » 20 August 2016, 00:04

Plazma World League is not dead. We have recently been trying to work things out behind the scenes. Map rotations will be easier now that we have redone all our maps and timefully put the right slots in the right places. But to catch your interest, we have been talking to some popular clans about participating

BoZ: BoZ agreed to submit their clan inside the PWL. We haven't spoken in a while so we will have to refresh memory sometime soon.

GeNo: I spoke to A council Member, and he says he will see what his clan thinks about participating. We haven't heard anything yet from them, but we will refresh sometime soon.

Roz: I spoke to Roz leader about reviving the 2014 clan. He agrees but he will not be back in action until PB2.5. Which is when this event will begin.

DOB: Idk if DOB is still supporting this event or not. But we got them to participate. We will refresh sometime soon.

Innovative Nation: Same with iN. We will also refresh.

Team Kill: Team Kill hasn't responded to us since their last Scrim against FaZe. We don't know if they will continue.

Infused: I talked to someone thinking about forming their own team called Infused. Which will be great for the PWL. We haven't heard anything from him yet but we will be sure to refresh.

If you want to submit a team just msg your team name, along with your discord or Xat chat and website.

And if you would also like to be a PlazmaCaster, we will put up the PWL forums to apply sometime soon.

We are not dead!

Plazma World League
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: PWL Isn't Dead

Postby noune » 21 August 2016, 13:48

The NIR will continue to try to sponsor you guys!
noune
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Kostadin 8 » 24 September 2016, 21:20

innovative nation no longer exists, sorry im in YRN ill ask them.
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby iHateHackers » 25 September 2016, 20:58

I can't wait to be a part of this. Thanks for inviting me to this.
iHateHackers
Recruit

Postby Crystal Gemstone » 2 October 2016, 20:14

I dont know if we're bein in this thing.
(I'm in GeNo)
But if we are sign me up and gimmie more info on all this.

Crystal Gemstone
Recruit

Return to Events