PWL Gun System:Suggestions

Community Events!

PWL Gun System:Suggestions

Postby Plazma World League » 11 May 2016, 18:07

I haven't shared this with any of the casters, but im thinking we would have a gun system by player choice, and put them in the slot where there guns are.

But here are some of the things we implented in the League.

Medic: Only one person from a clan can get a defib. We call this role, Medic. But you dont have to have a Medic.

Rules: Cannot have the same slot weapons. No ray rifle and an assault rifle. No sniper and a rail or raygun. They have to be different. Types of weapons.

Bans: Over powered guns will be banned for balance and competition. Should portal nades be banned? It was not a big issue when we tested it last week. I will take your suggestions.

CS:BNG
Plasmagun CS-Bloom
Minigun C-02m
Rocket Launcher: Tested it with Casters and It was a very useful overpowered weapon. Sorry if liked it..

Protects:

Ray Rifle TCoRR
Ray Gun C-01y
Lite Railgun CS-HShot
Assault Rifle C-01r
Alien Rifle
All shotguns
Grenade Launcher
Sniper Rifle CS-Yippeekiyay
Heavy railgun
Defibrilator
Portal shield: 1 Each.
Grenades: 2 Each.
All Pistols

If I forgot any weapons pls name that below.

Plazma World League
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: PWL Gun System:Suggestions

Postby ustopable » 12 May 2016, 03:17

Your Medic Class in other words no Camping allowed its good but the problem is when your medic got taken out first and you can't retrieve your defib. Other disadvantage are problems with dying mode which is triggered by low health or getting shotted by an enemy Defib.

Wait you mean we could only have 1 weapon? If thats the case then the players will just give their weapon to the medic and let the medic go Rambo

Calling Portnade Portal nade is definitely wrong. It does not create any portal of any kind I prefer to call it Teleport Nade as it teleports you where the grenade is found and make it 2 Portnade since Portnade is not that OP it destabilize you once activated and players could already predict where you are.

Bans:
Banning Plasmabloom is very questionable it fires slow, medium sized plasma that doesn't even penetrates a wall and deals moderate damage plus high recoil made it bad
Why Rocket Launcher is OP
CS bNG is not a overpowered weapon it was only disabled on team fights because it could team kill its not OP if you know what youre doing although I agree to ban it since We could only have 1 medic

Protects
I wonder why Ray Rifle is on the list its a weapon I could call a REAL OP GUN. High Damage, Fast Reload, Purely good Accuracy and Mediocore Penetration
Ban Drone Gun
Why the CS rifle is not on the list. CS needs justice
From what I think ban CS Daz I played Reject Crazy and spamming it is good since 2 bullets and it could make an 150 hp enemy in critical health
Ban Grenade Launcher if we have Grenades or else grenade will lose its capability
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Plazma World League » 12 May 2016, 04:43

Sorry I forgot that assault rifle. But you be able to have 2 guns of choice and psi swords. The 2 weapons have to be completely different. No raygun and sniper, no sniper and railgun no railgun and raygun, an assault rifle or shotgun and a secondary of a one shot paste.

A Medic can have a weapon and a defib. But a clan does not choose to have a medic role then they will not have one. The medic role can heal someone from the clan that is hurt. And the map is so big and competitve, there will be lots of ways to get to a injured player without any disturbance of getting shot, cuz there will be so many duck and cover spots, it feels like a COD match. Me and the casters tested it 2v2, and it was very fun.

We banned rocket for now cuz it really didnt fit and wasnt as competitive as we thought. It was too easy to get kills with even when it fires slow.

Plasmabloom didnt such as a competitive weapon either. Even though its not OP, it just didnt seem like a weapon anyone would be proud to use.

Same for the bng, plus it team kills and we need to make event look professional. Just didnt seem like a good competitive weapon

And your right we should ban grenade launcher. It wouldnt be so powerful in pb2.5 but since we already have grenades, theres no use for this.

And if your medic dies first, you can pick up the defib and maybe heal him and take it for yourself. And if others from your team dies, you can pick up their weapons. But you wont get them all due to the same slots. Plus holding same slot guns in pb2.5 will be disabled. Sorry but its right way to do things.

The ray rifle in pb2 wouldnt be so powelful in pb2.5 due to ammo. It will have less ammo and will be constantly reloaded for the most part, if we can change ammo settings in map editor. But if not, then tcorr will be banned.

And sorry for my horrible spelling and grammar. I was typing fast.

Plazma World League
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Ayano » 12 May 2016, 05:16

Why not Use the weapons that we use in Red Vs Blue Maps such as the Assault Rifle C-O1r?
And the Basic loadouts such as a Pistol,An Assault Rifle, A shotgun and a Defib? with 3-4 Explosive Grenades?
Its a bit balanced if you get these into the map for both Teams.
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby ustopable » 12 May 2016, 05:29

Plasmabloom is something I am proud to use although it can't penetrate it is good in Open Area Battles where Plasmabloom could propel you artificially using his High recoil although i know you prefer Rifle Over Plasmabloom but Plasmabloom could compete. If we are talking about weapons were not proud of well Most Players isn't proud using Alien Rifle and Alien Pistol and early game they will just drop them and pick other rifle except for Alien which is obly used when they have no subtitute for it.

Oh wait why Raygun can't coexist with Railgun and Sniper Yipeekiyay? Is it because both of them have the same accuracy purely unfair since Rayrifle isn't even considered as a Sniping Weapon. It is considered like Experimental Weapon or Superweapon.
Wait why there is no Shield Nade? Because its unfair?

Ayano wrote:Why not Use the weapons that we use in Red Vs Blue Maps such as the Assault Rifle C-O1r?
And the Basic loadouts such as a Pistol,An Assault Rifle, A shotgun and a Defib? with 3-4 Explosive Grenades?

Its better to feature every weapon in game if we can't use other weapon in multiplayer why else would they exist. Is it only for single player?
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Plazma World League » 12 May 2016, 05:35

ustopable wrote:Plasmabloom is something I am proud to use although it can't penetrate it is good in Open Area Battles where Plasmabloom could propel you artificially using his High recoil although i know you prefer Rifle Over Plasmabloom but Plasmabloom could compete. If we are talking about weapons were not proud of well Most Players isn't proud using Alien Rifle and Alien Pistol and early game they will just drop them and pick other rifle except for Alien which is obly used when they have no subtitute for it.

Oh wait why Raygun can't coexist with Railgun and Sniper Yipeekiyay? Is it because both of them have the same accuracy purely unfair since Rayrifle isn't even considered as a Sniping Weapon. It is considered like Experimental Weapon or Superweapon.

Ayano wrote:Why not Use the weapons that we use in Red Vs Blue Maps such as the Assault Rifle C-O1r?

Its better to feature every weapon in game if we can't use other weapon in multiplayer why else would they exist. Is it only for single player?

The ray rifle will be balanced. Even if we have to put triggers on that thing. 2 one shot weapons, to me seems a bit basic. Maybe we will go with slot choice, we will have to see what casters think. Maybe even a poll.

And there are shield nades. I think i put them in there somewhere

Plazma World League
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ustopable » 12 May 2016, 05:48

So next question is there somekind of rule where you can't use the same combo from the last Match up
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Plazma World League » 12 May 2016, 06:21

Lol rules will be coming sometime before clan submissions. Maybe the 20th of May. And don't worry. Rules wont be much strict.

Plazma World League
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ustopable » 12 May 2016, 06:28

So well can you explain that Gun System Rule moar clearly i can't understand if me and my ally must not have the same slot gun

Plazma World League wrote:
ustopable wrote:Plasmabloom is something I am proud to use although it can't penetrate it is good in Open Area Battles where Plasmabloom could propel you artificially using his High recoil although i know you prefer Rifle Over Plasmabloom but Plasmabloom could compete. If we are talking about weapons were not proud of well Most Players isn't proud using Alien Rifle and Alien Pistol and early game they will just drop them and pick other rifle except for Alien which is obly used when they have no subtitute for it.

The ray rifle will be balanced. Even if we have to put triggers on that thing. 2 one shot weapons, to me seems a bit basic. Maybe we will go with slot choice, we will have to see what casters think. Maybe even a poll.

And there are shield nades. I think i put them in there somewhere

Im not talking about Ray Rilfe im talking about why Raygun can't coexist with No. 4 Weapons
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Plazma World League » 12 May 2016, 06:36

Well rn in pb2 you cant have 2 same slot weapons at a time. But for pb2.5 you can. Maybe some how we can balance it.

Plazma World League
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ustopable » 12 May 2016, 10:55

1 Same Slot Rifle does it mean you could carry 2 CS BNG and fire it simultaneously from what I know only Certain weapons can be carried Simultaneously

Anyways why Raygun can't coexist with Railgun and SniperYipeekiyay
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Plazma World League » 12 May 2016, 19:05

ustopable wrote:1 Same Slot Rifle does it mean you could carry 2 CS BNG and fire it simultaneously from what I know only Certain weapons can be carried Simultaneously

Anyways why Raygun can't coexist with Railgun and SniperYipeekiyay

They can coexist with them. We decided yesterday that you are able to coexist with any weapon now.

Oh and sure, due to pb2, you cant have 2 of the same slot weapons. Not in general. So maybe a rifle or shotgun and a other one shot or 4 slot gun. You choose your class. And we emplent them for you. Idk if theres a way we can have 2 of the same slots, but if there is than we will look more into it.

Plazma World League
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Dandamage » 14 May 2016, 18:54

Plazma World League wrote:And sorry for my horrible spelling and grammar. I was typing fast.

Avoid double posting in the future.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Duo maxwell » 15 May 2016, 09:28

The gun system is the all guns because the they have a system like the robot had a system them the robot going to crash he will start to rage mode like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLPYKWK9PwM
Duo maxwell
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Events