Plazma Burst 2: Map Commisions

Community Events!

Plazma Burst 2: Map Commisions

Postby TheGhostSniper » 8 February 2016, 16:42

(I don't know where to post this so)
Hello! I have decided to do map commisions for others (because my creativity is running out, lol).
Commisions end in 15/2/2016.
Commision Rules (open spoiler)
This might not be really necessary for mapmakers that know how to make their own maps.
Spoiler: Show More
The commision mustn't be inappropriate.
The one who has requested the commision mustn't be impatient for the commision. If he/she is, the commision will be cancelled.
Each user can request a commision only ONCE. Doing commisions with alternative accounts will cancel out user's commision.
Commisions for video game representations are OK!
And no, the commisions don't cost money. Why would I even make them cost money?
Once the commision date ends, this topic will be locked and commisions will be closed. I will start working on the commisions then.

Question me anything about the commisions, I am avaliable at any time. (not when I am doing homework though).
The maps for the commisions will be made by TheGhostSniper (me).

You should follow this template.
Code: Select all
Map Name:
Map Type:
Details:
How do you want it to look like:

It would be VERY helpful if you have a map prototype.
Last edited by TheGhostSniper on 9 February 2016, 13:10, edited 2 times in total.
Riot Facts: #001
Riots can happen in every country, almost at any time. The police uses riot gear to protect themselves from damage, right?
Well, the riot shield might protect the riot police from molotov cocktails, rocks, etc..
But did you know that in most countries, riot shields are rated good against only pistol rounds?
So any caliber shot higher than 9mm. can break the shield, and can damage the wielder of the shield. For example, if someone were to fire a Barett .50cal at an riot police officer, it would break a part from the shield, and it would wound the police officer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the Map Commisions..

Map Commisions are now CLOSED. Open the spoiler for progress.
Apocalypse (theghostsniper-apocalypse), commisioned by yi en. (9.5%)
Inversed Battlefield (theghostsniper-inversedbattlefield), commisioned by ustopable. (5.9%)
TheGhostSniper
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Plazma Burst 2: Map Commisions

Postby yi en » 9 February 2016, 06:31

map commisions:

make a lobby that gather all the players with a randomizer roleplay settings.
(example: in zombie roleplay, the randomizer can randomize players as zombies or survivor, so the same player cant be always zombies, the survivor dont be always survivors.)

If you can do that, you are in the god level now XD
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby ustopable » 9 February 2016, 11:55

Make a battle map there is always an idea jn battle map
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby TheGhostSniper » 9 February 2016, 13:09

ustopable wrote:Make a battle map there is always an idea jn battle map
What kind of battle map? I need details just so I don't screw up.
Riots can happen in every country, almost at any time. The police uses riot gear to protect themselves from damage, right?
Well, the riot shield might protect the riot police from molotov cocktails, rocks, etc..
But did you know that in most countries, riot shields are rated good against only pistol rounds?
So any caliber shot higher than 9mm. can break the shield, and can damage the wielder of the shield. For example, if someone were to fire a Barett .50cal at an riot police officer, it would break a part from the shield, and it would wound the police officer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inversed Battlefield (theghostsniper-inversedbattlefield), commisioned by ustopable. (5.9%)
TheGhostSniper
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ustopable » 9 February 2016, 14:25

Well there are so many battle mapsthat you coukd do
-Story mode where you kill people and learn the story of heroine
-Coop Mission (Don't use cloners unless you could build a restart battle button) Where you will all cooperste and finish the game
-Survival (My favorite Survive as the battle gets harder and harder than ever)
-DM (yes Death match kill dem brattatatatatta)
Single player Death match (yes make AI hunt each other including you in single player)
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby TheGhostSniper » 12 February 2016, 20:51

HURRY UP, 3 MORE DAYS!
Also @ustopable, PM me whatever you want me to add. I still need more details.
NOTE:When this topic is closed, I will start working on the commisions. You won't be able to request a map commision after 15/2/2016.

EDIT: Commisions are now closed. Topic locked.

TheGhostSniper
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Events