How to be a Professional (ranked as) person

Tutorials and guides for Plazma Burst and community features.

How to be a Professional (ranked as) person

Postby Eyer » 10 February 2020, 00:15

So you may be wondering on how do to this. Here are some fun and good tips.
You know that person called Cheesecheetos? Well hes godded at the game
and I could not even kill him because of his fps and mine fps.

So....
Always make sure your at 60 fps.
Why?
Well because if you put yourself into 30 fps in settings you cannot do pretty much anything. So what I do is I put 60 fps for me. Well no hate because I am different then others.

And next tip or step
is how conformable you feel playing.

And this might sound crazy but if you have higher then your deaths on your kills.
Do this every time to be a professional..

So go to edit profile and scroll all the way down till you see your kills and deaths score rate. Click on reset all stats.

ONLY do this if you have higher deaths then your kills like I said...

And if you got more. Please let me know :D
Love u guys in general. :thank:
" If you are gonna try, then try . "

" A gaming pc is a gaming pc and that matters to me . "

And yes

Eyer
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: How to be a Professional (ranked as) person

Postby Girl_Power » 10 February 2020, 00:25

I have no idea what you are talking about. Putting FPS at 60 all the time? Dude no offence but you probably have no experience at glitching and self boosting then. And also, the steps you wrote for all of us, they don't work or make any sense. I don't want to sound mean but this topic is incorrect and useless.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Civil-Lite » 10 February 2020, 00:32

To be honest, I think your best option would have been to post this in the Tutorials section and not the general section. Apart from that, changing your FPS really has nothing to do with you gaining the “Professional” rank, let alone any other rank in the game, when in fact it depends on the gameplay as well as your own playstyle. FPS itself would either lower your frames or increase it, at the same time that depends on the players connectivity inside the game. If you are to go to your profile and reset all stats, gaining “Professional” rank would mean absolutely nothing, only for that you are constantly willing to restart over again, until you’ve met your own requirement.
Last edited by Civil-Lite on 10 February 2020, 00:36, edited 1 time in total.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Eyer » 10 February 2020, 00:34

Civil-Lite wrote:To be honest, I think your best option would have been to post this in the Tutorials section and not the general section. Apart from that, changing your FPS really has nothing to do with you gaining the “Professional” rank, let alone any other rank in the game, when in fact it depends on the gameplay itself as well as your own play style. FPS itself would either lower your frame rate or increase it, at the same time that depends on the players connectivity inside the game. If you are to go to your profile and reset all stats, gaining “Professional” rank would mean absolutely nothing, only for that you are constantly willing to restart over again, until you’ve met your own requirement.

I think your right. But it's just your opinion which FPS is easier for you. For example long time ago I used a 30 fps and nothing shit happened anyway.

You should know the parts and the facts.

And yes

Eyer
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby jasonkierane » 10 February 2020, 01:32

Civil-Lite wrote:To be honest, I think your best option would have been to post this in the Tutorials section and not the general section. Apart from that, changing your FPS really has nothing to do with you gaining the “Professional” rank, let alone any other rank in the game, when in fact it depends on the gameplay as well as your own playstyle. FPS itself would either lower your frames or increase it, at the same time that depends on the players connectivity inside the game. If you are to go to your profile and reset all stats, gaining “Professional” rank would mean absolutely nothing, only for that you are constantly willing to restart over again, until you’ve met your own requirement.

Couldn't have said it better, in my opinion.
jasonkierane

Postby Ayano » 10 February 2020, 06:41

Tldr: play on 60 FPS
Reset kills and deaths once you have a Kdr lower than 1.

lol i wonder how many times will one person reset their kills and deaths. There isnt much going on here lmao
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby ECC9 » 10 February 2020, 21:01

so Cheetos killed you because his fps was better

okay
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Eyer » 10 February 2020, 22:50

ECC9 wrote:so Cheetos killed you because his fps was better

okay

I think he got the good gaming chair though :O

And yes

Eyer
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Galeforce » 31 August 2020, 11:38

this sounds a little funny, i think i should give an analogy;it is like a poor person teaching someone on what it takes to be rich which is exactly whats happening here. i dont even know what he is saying
Aww.

Galeforce
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Balem » 2 September 2020, 03:22

this is funny, im a 30 fps player and i think 30 is way better than 60 (on my opinion) xD.. less fps lets u teleport more in the screens of other people plus lag (my ping is 200), about the rest all you have to do is aim correctly and be careful xd

Balem
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby phsc » 2 September 2020, 07:05

Balem wrote:this is funny, im a 30 fps player and i think 30 is way better than 60 (on my opinion) xD.. less fps lets u teleport more in the screens of other people plus lag (my ping is 200), about the rest all you have to do is aim correctly and be careful xd

ditzy told me that if you play at 30 fps you are sending less information on guns firing to the server, or smth like that, like w automatic weapons you actually end up losing damage, so supposedly, the higher the value the better, but the teleporting and better movement in general
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Balem » 2 September 2020, 16:10

phsc wrote:
Balem wrote:this is funny, im a 30 fps player and i think 30 is way better than 60 (on my opinion) xD.. less fps lets u teleport more in the screens of other people plus lag (my ping is 200), about the rest all you have to do is aim correctly and be careful xd

ditzy told me that if you play at 30 fps you are sending less information on guns firing to the server, or smth like that, like w automatic weapons you actually end up losing damage, so supposedly, the higher the value the better, but the teleporting and better movement in general

What youre saying its probably true, on maps with automatic weapons (rifles, alien shotguns, alien rifles,etc) i never used 30 fps (also my laptop lags for the amount of bullets since i have a low end laptop), its weird, weapons like the rail doesnt work at all with 30 fps, i only use 30 fps for 1 shot weapons (Rays,Snipers,Highrise), like 30 fps for only rays map, only sniper maps and only rails map, and 60 for the other stuff, since i have to addapt different playstyles for different situations and maps, on arena maps i rather to play safe because the amount of spam, rushing is too risky

Balem
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Tutorials