Ban/Warning Appeals for users

DDoS attack?

Postby jeff the hacker » 11 July 2017, 16:08

Username: Xx-Den4ikKiller-xX

Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac= ... id=1640178

When were you banned: 7/11/2017

Where were you banned (Site/Forum): site

The displayed reason for banning: http://prntscr.com/fucz8p

Any further information: so i was just accessing PB2, and what came up is an error message "network tcp error"
i was about to send eric a message at twitter but the tab suddenly loads.
my friend den4ikkiller however has his account banned somehow,
and he blamed me for hacking
i wrote a ban appeal for him but the website went error again and
all i wrote were gone that i am forced to waste my time making another ban appeal.

Supporting screenshots or proof of misplaced ban: http://prntscr.com/fud2dv this one happened to me
jeff the hacker

Re: DDoS attack?

Postby JayaRaya » 16 August 2017, 16:58

try Aero wrote:I mean your name is jeff the hacker. How do we know you aren't serious?

I don't know if this is a free-posting or not, but it will be the best if you do not post on appeals you are not connected to. Correct me if im wrong.

> On-topic :
Since Den4ikKiller can access PB2 site again like about a week ago, then i assumed that this appeal is accepted. ~ Regards :thank:
JayaRaya

Postby Protonoid » 19 August 2017, 15:00

try Aero wrote:I mean your name is jeff the hacker. How do we know you aren't serious?

lrv wrote:So actually no one except for Eric Gurt can help you. Community Moderators haven't got the right to remove such a ban. Also I think tpc error means tower control program error, what could be an error in your Lan/Wlan-Module code.
But i guess that was only a bug because of the lag. In such cases it's not so uncommen that you access something forbidden or something you don't want to accsess. But more likely you quickly jump around between different sites, what could be a clue that you use bots.
EDIT: Also you should rename your ban like in the template.

Please don't post on appeals you aren't connected to.

Posts removed
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There is no ban listed on that profile, it could be an IP ban which can only be resolved by Eric.

And as for the TCP(traffic control protocol) error, its not the website or any kind of DDoS but just a minor fault in your router or internet configuration ( likely because of your ISP).
Protonoid
PB2 Official Death

Postby jeff the hacker » 20 August 2017, 01:57

alright, i guess i should close this appeal
jeff the hacker

Return to Ban Appeals