Ban/Warning Appeals for users

_ReX's Ban Appeal

Postby JustAGuy » 19 May 2017, 01:50

Username: _ReX

Profile Link: plazmaburst2.com/?s=7&ac=_ReX

When were you banned: Monday, May 1st

Where were you banned (Site/Forum): Site

The displayed reason for banning: Flaming insults and general immaturity

Any further information: I haven't had a lot of time or even bothered to make this post until now but, I had previously made my ban appeal on the plazmaburst2 email "plazmaburstbanappeals@gmail.com" but it never has got a reply back for like 18 days now!?! I decided to do it on the gmail because I didn't want anybody to read it because it sounded embarrassing for me, for people to read it. On the day I was banned, I was told by Kazy and Gaurda 1 to take a break. So thats what I did because, I had no other choice. Now I've learned my lesson and I am really sorry about the way I behaved before. :( I just want to start over a new life and play plazmaburst2 again. :'(
I was bullied before all this..by some guy, he took all my friends away from me and made them turn against me ( which made me mad ) and I couldn't help myself to get help from a staff because of the raging rampage I was feeling inside me cause of the guy.

Supporting screenshots or proof of misplaced ban: http://imgur.com/a/GEcSJ

- - - - - - - - -

Before you ask this actually me _Rex I only made this account for my ban appeal but I never really had the time or bothered to make this post until now but, when I got banned on plazmaburst2. I waited for 24 hours from the start of my ban time on that day then I emailed my ban appeal on the plazmaburst2 email " plazmaburstbanappeals@gmail.com " but for some reason I hadn't gotten a reply for like half of the month now..and I am still wondering had I sent it successfully because, I was sure I did? Does staff not check the plazmaburstbanappeals@gmail.com anymore, whats going on? I decided to do it on email at that time because, I was mad at the same time but trying hard to make it not sound so rough. Plus, I didn't want people to think of me as a soft pussi boy :( Because saying things in the nicest way for me at that time wasn't my thing I was good at. On the day I got banned Kazy and Gaurda 1 told me I should take a break. They told me this when I got banned that day..so here I am and I'm regretted the things and I learned my lesson ( I found this the hard way after some spanky in the butt from the staffs. ): My only wish now is to start over and have a happy time playing pb2 again.. :( I miss playing plazmaburst2.
Supporting screenshots or proof of misplaced ban: http://imgur.com/a/8qE7j
Last edited by Protonoid on 19 May 2017, 09:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged posts

JustAGuy

Re: _ReX's Ban Appeal

Postby Silent Aurora » 23 May 2017, 07:59

You were banned on the basis of immature behaviour. throwing insults at staff members and due to that, banned for a month. You may have changed, saw your flaws , acknowledged your mistakes and now trying hard not to repeat it. If that's the case, then that's good. I will talk with the head mods that were involved with your case, see what they think. But to be honest, your ban ends on 30th May, literally only 8 days but we'll see.

Apologies for not being responsive much on behalf of the staff team.
Silent Aurora
Cheese

Re: _ReX's Ban Appeal

Postby JustAGuy » 24 May 2017, 18:42

I guess it wouldn't be worth the time doing that anymore but yes, that was what I was trying to acknowledged my mistakes and now trying hard not to repeat it. Also why didn't any staff say anything to my ban appeals after like..until now?

JustAGuy

Return to Ban Appeals