Proof? (A message to all staff espically)

Ask any questions you may have here.

Proof? (A message to all staff espically)

Postby sasage2 » 29 July 2018, 21:37

How do you all expect for users to report something that requires a camera to be the only proof you see? Because not everyone owns a camera, for the most part the only thing those that don't have cameras will be the closest thing to taking screenshots. It seems clear to me, that even screenshots don't work. Because they can't be taken seriously enough. No madder how much we try to proof we didn't fake it with inspect element or whatever. You always fall for that case

sasage2
Recruit

Re: Proof? (A message to all staff espically)

Postby Ayano » 29 July 2018, 21:54

What do you mean lol. If you have a PC/Laptop you probs can afford a phone with a camera. Plus with a PC /Laptop you can even take simple screenshots. If i recall correctly its windows key + Prnt Scrn?
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby sasage2 » 29 July 2018, 23:41

Ayano wrote:What do you mean lol. If you have a PC/Laptop you probs can afford a phone with a camera. Plus with a PC /Laptop you can even take simple screenshots. If i recall correctly its windows key + Prnt Scrn?

actually just needed to know how we can record without using a camera. Hey I said staffs like videos better.
Last edited by sasage2 on 2 August 2018, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.

sasage2
Recruit

Postby mrblake213 » 30 July 2018, 09:45

I think you misunderstood. The staff requires proof to process all reports.
Screenshots can be sent as proof but videos are preferable since they are recording the game real-time.

In other words, proof is required such as screenshots and videos but videos are optional.
mrblake213
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Kostadin 8 » 30 July 2018, 10:21

or you can just download OBS and use that to record instead of a shitty vertical phone camera.
October 29th, 2016-August 04th, 2018
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Ayano » 30 July 2018, 15:36

You can download a screen recording software if you want to record it lol. If the staff never took screenshots as proof then majority of the currently banned people would have not been banned.
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Druddigon » 31 July 2018, 02:05

Windows 10's game bar can record footage of people if you're desperate.

(also no offense, calm down a little lol. don't need to call a comment wasteful.)

EDIT: The combination to open the game bar is Windows key + G, and the video should be placed (surprise surprise) inside your video folder.
Last edited by Druddigon on 31 July 2018, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
Druddigon
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Guide » 31 July 2018, 02:19

You don't need an actual camera to record your screen. You can try to find a screen recorder online to be used in reports like bandicam. I'm not sure how trustworthy bandicam is and I use and trust Microsoft Expression Encoder and Recorder 4 to record my screen but it only records about 10min of footage that can be edited and has to be encoded for use. If you look hard enough you can find other means of recording your screen but I'm unsure which you'l be able to trust.

If for some reason you're not allowed to record yourself because you can't download such things then maybe you can use a phone that has a camera if you have one and then upload that online. You could also find someone else that might want to record for you but they might not want to edit.
Guide
Trial Staff

Postby Kostadin 8 » 31 July 2018, 11:14

Guide wrote:You don't need an actual camera to record your screen. You can try to find a screen recorder online to be used in reports like bandicam. I'm not sure how trustworthy bandicam is and I use and trust Microsoft Expression Encoder and Recorder 4 to record my screen but it only records about 10min of footage that can be edited and has to be encoded for use. If you look hard enough you can find other means of recording your screen but I'm unsure which you'l be able to trust.

If for some reason you're not allowed to record yourself because you can't download such things then maybe you can use a phone that has a camera if you have one and then upload that online. You could also find someone else that might want to record for you but they might not want to edit.

we don't talk about bandicam, it's either xsplit or obs. obs and xsplit are free and are 100x better than anything else
October 29th, 2016-August 04th, 2018
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby sasage2 » 4 August 2018, 13:46

Thanks everyone for suggesting programs I can use. I'm going to lock this topic now.

sasage2
Recruit

Return to Questions