Gore Suggestion

Ask any questions you may have here.

Gore Suggestion

Postby eTOBY233 » 13 March 2018, 11:15

I've always wanted there to be a setting in the enemies wouldn't be dismembered when you shot, but the blood effect would still be there. Like a switch to turn dismemberment off would be nice. Not asking it to be implemented into Plazma-Burst 2 as there are bigger things on mind (like the game currently en development.) But if you(devs) won't add it in PB2 (understandable), maybe in the next game? :P
"If God had wanted you to live, he would not of created ME!"
eTOBY233
Recruit

Re: Gore Suggestion

Postby mrblake213 » 14 March 2018, 02:53

So you want the player's body to not be broken if they were shot but there would be blood instead?
Nope.
But, for a mapmaker.
You can change it using the engine mark "Alternate Gameplay"

In singleplayer: disables ability to lift items for the Kinetic Module; hides characters' names (however, it still shows when you point your cursor on a character); hides the number of grenades left; disables body breaking; disables the ability to waste and regenerate energy for the Time Warp. These manipulations with energy make Time Warp usable only 9 times, however, when using the Time Warp, it will go in slow motion endlessly, unless the player deactivates it.
In multiplayer: only hides characters' names and amount of grenades, and also disables body breaking.
Source: http://plazmabursttwo.wikia.com/wiki/Old_Level_Editor
mrblake213
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: Gore Suggestion

Postby eTOBY233 » 15 March 2018, 06:20

Ah, well that's a shame. Didn't really expect their to be a feature on such a specific knack of mine anyways. Thanks anyways! :P
"If God had wanted you to live, he would not of created ME!"
eTOBY233
Recruit

Return to Questions