.:BUG REPORTING:. Excluded from current match

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

.:BUG REPORTING:. Excluded from current match

Postby Abanob » 14 September 2020, 06:02

english isn't my native language so im sorry if i misspelled (im not good with grammar)

im not sure if this is a bug or something else but i keep getting
excluded from current match (either due to being voted out, by match owner or due to connection issues).
after a few minutes (only when im alive) and i can join the match again

i had a similar problem a few years ago (have it too now) i usually play "coop"
i can stay in the match as much as i want only if im dead
and when im alive it takes less than 3 minutes to be kicked out "my ping pass the limit"

it didnt happened in any other game only in "pb2" i quit the game few times because of this
its been a few days (2 weeks actually)
sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't
its either "excluded from current match"
or my ping pass the limit "higher than 3000 i think"
or have +500 ping for absolutely no reason
and its not my internet

im not sure if this is related
but sometimes my ping becomes higher than 400 / 600 for a few seconds then return to normal

Abanob

Re: .:BUG REPORTING:. Excluded from current match

Postby mrblake213 » 14 September 2020, 09:45

You can see details of this in our FAQ page.
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=3&a=

Multiplayer › No matter what server I select - sometimes I can't pass verification screen (verification message disappear) or get connection problem with ping over 3500.
Answer:
Probably you are playing over wi-fi. If you are not - following description will not help you.

Why it does happen?
Multiplayer game can require TCP data to be transferred from player to server. TCP data is a data which must be never lost on a way from player to server, but sometimes it can happen to players who using wi-fi connection, especially when there are many wi-fi points around. Due to interference of wi-fi signals such data can be lost. This results into game being unable to send important data.

How to solve it?
There few ways exist:
1. If possible, use cable connection instead of wi-fi.
2. This can be solved by router configuration which you are using to play. Check "Wireless Settings" of your wi-fi router and try changing "Channel" value to value which is not used by other wi-fi points at the moment. If this does not help, try changing "Wireless mode" setting.
3. If you are able to play game from other computer through same wi-fi point, then problem can be connected with impossibility of signal to break through the obstacles lying on the way from computer wi-fi receiver to wi-fi point. Try locate computer closer to wi-fi point.

Multiplayer › Why do I always get Connection Problem?
Answer:
Connection Problem sign appears when time difference between data sent and receive (ping) is very big.

High ping may be the result of too big distantce between game server and your computer. For now, multiplayer is supported by 3 servers, one of which located in America California, second in America Washington and third in Europe Ukraine. For best connection simply select the server which located close to you.

Another reason can be slow internet connection.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Re: .:BUG REPORTING:. Excluded from current match

Postby Girl_Power » 14 September 2020, 22:55

Wow the legend speaks again!

One of my friends has a similar problem a couple months ago (not sure anymore). We used to play on a saw map and then he would disconnect everytime he dies (only when he dies). Then he has to reconnect to the match. It might have something to do with the triggers in the map but I'm not really sure.

Blake sounds hot when he gets all technical with his terminology.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support