.:BUG REPORTING:. Grenades bug

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

.:BUG REPORTING:. Grenades bug

Postby DestroyerV2 » 10 September 2020, 10:35

when i was playing paul308-base i suddenly saw my friend nightmare start dropping grenades that keep on exploding and vibrating but the grenades do 0 damage its not normal to drop grenades behind him so i asked him "why are there grenades behind you" he replied " what grenades, are you all on lsd" it seems that the grenades didnt appear on his screen and soon the grenade activity seized for him but it happened to me and i then understood what happened to him as i couldnt see any grenades on my screen but everyone else saw it, like i said same thing happened for nightmare i have no idea what caused it or how to fix it but as far as i can say about it, the grenades exploding are purely aesthetics and do not do any damage. i hope this can be fixed because if this bug happens in another match (ranked or approved) it isnt my fault, also, the bug affects multiple matches and cant be fixed even if you are in another match, so im putting this here in case people call me "hacker" or something because i swear it wasnt me and didnt just affect me and i dont even know how to hack, i hope i dont get banned for something i cant even see on my screen

DestroyerV2
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: .:BUG REPORTING:. Grenades bug

Postby nightmar » 11 September 2020, 07:59

Yeah I remember that bug. First time I ever saw it and it even happened on a ranked match later on. Have not seen it since but I am still interested on what that was.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Nyove » 11 September 2020, 08:03

It happened to me too!! Nastypop had a footage of me doing it but I had no clue! It was with shield grenades this time tho, we were playing CH55-saw2.
Proud to be part of something meaningful.
Need any assistance? Join the PB2 discord server at https://discord.com/invite/Bhe9rNz or raise a support ticket at https://www.plazmaburst2.com/support

Contact me on discord for quickest reply possible.

Nyove

Postby DestroyerV2 » 11 September 2020, 08:09

imagine if someone gets banned for that it would be bad

DestroyerV2
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 11 September 2020, 19:17

I don't play multiplayer often, but sometimes in SP grenades explode right next to an enemy without causing any visible damage and only leaving behind visible confusion instead.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support