White screen + Weird disconnection problem

White screen + Weird disconnection problem

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 25 April 2018, 21:15

When i clicked play, the page took longer to load than normal, and when it loaded it only showed a white screen on the game, also im suddenly getting unusal/weird disconnection problems when i join a multiplayer server, but custom maps work normally.
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: White screen + Weird disconnection problem

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 26 April 2018, 18:20

just keep refreshing or restart pc

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Niglet » 8 June 2018, 20:53

The white screen may be a graphic problem because sometimes PB2 uses advanced graphics cards with at least 1GB of VRAM and DirectX 10 or 11 Example: Nvidia Geforce GTX, ATI or AMD Radeon Graphics, Intel Graphics (WITH UPDATED DRIVERS) . the blank screen maybe happens because your graphics card is defective or is not updated drivers or use 100 MB of VRAM. The most I recommend for the problem of the white screen is to update the drivers of your graphic card or buy a new graphic card. Sorry but I do not know anything about helping you solve the disconnection problems you have.

Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Kostadin 8 » 8 June 2018, 23:15

Niglet wrote:uses advanced graphics cards

What are advanced graphic cards?

Niglet wrote:least 1GB of VRAM and DirectX 10 or 11

Flash games don't depend on these factors.

Niglet wrote:the blank screen maybe happens because your graphics card is defective or is not updated drivers or use 100 MB of VRAM.

Okay, first of all, blank screens on flash games happen because of the game's fault/it's still loading/your internet is trash, if your graphics card was defective it wouldn't even been able to load actual pixels on his monitor, you don't need updated drivers to play flash games and i'm pretty sure 100mb of vram is just impossible in this modern day & age.

Niglet wrote:Sorry but I do not know anything about helping you solve the disconnection problems you have.

Why did you post in the first place then without giving proper information? do your research and stop free-posting.

Anyways, on-topic, i'd say it's most likely your internet is bad, your problems that you explained here are common problems of bad internet.
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Niglet » 8 June 2018, 23:54

I have also been given that type of answer kostadin 8. but I say that maybe they are graphic problems because a friend of mine from my chat told me that now every time he got into any level of campaign or multiplayer he was left with the screen in pink and sometimes in black so I say that maybe that's why they are graphic problems. He also told me how much the screen took that kind of color only heard the atmosphere of the game and the movements of the enemies so I say that maybe they are graphic problems. I'm not so sure but that's why I say maybe. integrated graphics cards with at least 1 GB are for 3D games too, that's why I say I'm not so sure that those types of advanced graphics are necessary for flash player games. Graphic problems are caused by many things on the graphics card used by each PC. Defective or updated.

Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Kostadin 8 » 9 June 2018, 01:45

For the last time, defective graphic cards won't even make a pc boot and you don't need to have updated drivers to play PB2., they are graphic problems but it's not his graphic card.
Kostadin 8

Postby Niglet » 9 June 2018, 02:04

Exactly kostadin 8. they are graphic problems and it is true that PB2 does not need updated drivers.

Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Kostadin 8 » 9 June 2018, 03:43

graphic problems not related to the person's graphic card.
Kostadin 8

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 5 July 2018, 23:32

guys stop, its already fixed, geez
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive