Health Bar Glitch

Health Bar Glitch

Postby halo 4 pro » 10 February 2018, 17:43

I was playing around in the level editor, just messing around with the new update. then this happened.

[img][https://imgur.com/a/qeSms]

halo 4 pro
Recruit

Re: Health Bar Glitch

Postby Moonhawk » 11 February 2018, 00:03

it is what happens when your health is above your max health. i mean, its not really as if your health should be above max health in the first place.
Moonhawk
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby halo 4 pro » 11 February 2018, 14:22

Moonhawk wrote:it is what happens when your health is above your max health. i mean, its not really as if your health should be above max health in the first place.

I know that, But usually it just says "1e+64" or NaN or It gets big horizontally, But not taking up the whole screen

halo 4 pro
Recruit

Postby mrblake213 » 14 February 2018, 14:33

It's a bug that happens when u use a certain trigger to change a player's health.

Use the correct one next time,
which is "Set Current hitpoints of Character A to B"
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Player_PB2 » 16 February 2018, 06:16

halo 4 pro wrote:I was playing around in the level editor, just messing around with the new update. then this happened.

it actually happens when max health is 0
Moonhawk wrote:it is what happens when your health is above your max health. i mean, its not really as if your health should be above max health in the first place.

no, not really, when your health is above max health, it just breaks the health bar limit, meaning it'll work as normal.
when you take damage until the max health value, you wont heal over the max health bar.
btw, it's based on my experience on some school remake map
2020 and still laughing at a gray box ██ <---- funniest crap i have ever seen
Player_PB2
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby kjs brother » 18 February 2018, 11:44

halo 4 pro wrote:

I know that, But usually it just says "1e+64" or NaN or It gets big horizontally, But not taking up the whole screen

Its eventually you know. NaN health means. No red will showing up at health bar, Unless when you damaged a red cross will and not forever gone.
1e+64 means it just normal for us health bar may you be just glitching the game or a trigger a increasing a hp
do supertramp-city (if you know the secrets)

Player_PB2 wrote:
halo 4 pro wrote:I was playing around in the level editor, just messing around with the new update. then this happened.

it actually happens when max health is 0

no, not really, when your health is above max health, it just breaks the health bar limit, meaning it'll work as normal.
when you take damage until the max health value, you wont heal over the max health bar.
btw, it's based on my experience on some school remake map

He is right `health bar limit, meaning it'll work as normal.'
The Fade and Blaze
kjs brother
Recruit

Return to Bug Reporting Archive