kick

kick

Postby ShnatCat32 » 1 October 2017, 23:27

sometimes there is a player who does not know when too stop and players start kicking that other player. until there one more kick to get rid of him/her if that player is annoying to me, then try to kick them but i can not do that. the game will not let me kick any one but my self. WHY??

ShnatCat32
Recruit

Re: kick

Postby mrblake213 » 4 October 2017, 09:24

maybe because you were spam kicking and so you are restricted to kick in the game.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Silent Aurora » 4 October 2017, 21:30

mrblake213 wrote:maybe because you were spam kicking and so you are restricted to kick in the game.

That's probably why or you already voted to kick him earlier.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby Eric Gurt » 5 October 2017, 06:54

Voting for exclusion can be done once per match, per IP and per voter's account in PB2. It won't let you vote against same player if you voted for exclusion few days earlier on same match (some matches can stay for a long time). Also it won't count votes from guests (as they are in fact share same account).
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby Nathrexeio32 » 21 October 2017, 00:55

oh by the way i am the previous (ShnatCat32) never worked since i started playing and now i cant even kick my self i cannot kick what soever never and people get mad at me when there is a killer in the base maps who isnt the god of the map and i end up being kicked out of the map

oh and it was not spam kicking i do not do that its not i think its not registering that i kick. when i look at the map player info using tab the game lags so much this could be a reason but my ping is lower then other players usually lowest because i use Ethernet and i have a pretty fast pc

can you please help me I am not joking ok people get mad at me because of this or are you just using me as your own comity show just so you can have fun watching me get mad

please just ignore my last messages please don't be mad at me please tell me if it is my fault if I could fix this my self could it be my browser I am using (are you fixing this problem for me right now you have not responded and sorry I did not realize you where sending me emails and sorry for being rude/not nice and potentially rushing you because I am not realizing that there could be other important things going on.) i am going to test something and tell you which out of 3 browsers works best

Nathrexeio32
Recruit

Postby Nathrexeio32 » 14 January 2018, 19:36

now the game decided to kick me instead of the player I wanted to kick. and my name wasn't even right above the player I wanted to kick, and I was then kicked by multiple people until I was excluded.

Nathrexeio32
Recruit

Return to Bug Reporting Archive