weird bug

weird bug

Postby phu0204 » 15 July 2017, 06:13

I was just playing this game then I went AFK for a bit then when I came back and play, I couldn't use my numbers, I can't even put numbers in the chat in multi but the I went to google and type the numbers. I didn't have any problems typing them but I still can't use numbers in this game.

phu0204

Re: weird bug

Postby byrnes » 24 July 2017, 03:22

I had the same problem but i just played pb2 when i woke up and i couldn't type! this was on my other account that i still have and the name is byrnes but with a few things added to my name anyway then after a while i got my computer fixed and i couldn't type like i couldn't type anything before i could type but not put in stuff like this ! ( * ^ and ect. but i eventually just went on a different thingy i was using internet explorer but i switched to chrome and i could type again! so i suggest you use a different application that's what i am gonna call it like if you use fire fox use chrome if you use chrome use internet explorer or fire fox or some other thing hope this helps :D

- - - - - -

lol its using my account named byrnes so NVM about me talking about the other account thing xDDD
Last edited by Protonoid on 24 July 2017, 09:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts
Hi.

byrnes
Recruit

Return to Bug Reporting Archive