[ ! ] Map Problem [ ! ] :O

[ ! ] Map Problem [ ! ] :O

Postby _ReX » 10 April 2017, 19:20

Something got fk'ed up with my map! I was just testing it and it was working fine but when I changed something and tested the map out again, something WENT TERRIBLY WRONG !?! It's all now so dysfunctional and unorganized. I don't know what keeps making the door sound keep going nonstop but IT'S ANNOYING!! ( I think it might be my elevator but Im not sure? ) The change I had probably made BEFORE it went all bad was deleting the triggers and timers to the guns previously who I have made " mod guns. " Any staffs that are good and true expert at map making that will be able to help me? Please repost and respond so I know you're interested and I might be lenient, in letting you have a look into the map source to HELP ME solve the problem.
.:[color=#FF0000]ReX[color=#0000FF]:.[/color][/color]

_ReX
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: [ ! ] Map Problem [ ! ] :O

Postby stormforce » 12 April 2017, 15:53

First off, when you make a post, please specify what problem it is in the title. You need to correct your grammer, it doesn't make sense. The mere format of your paragraph throws in irrelevant information then proceeds to continue your report. If you want to mute a door, there is a trigger option for it. You can revert the map to when it was last saved if you made a mistake, or, I highly recommend using control +z. If you ever delete triggers and timers linked to something else, you have to make sure you delete all of it or do not link it to anything, otherwise there will be errors. For example, if I have a player trigger on death #trigger*1, and I delete the trigger, it will now show up as error on the players "trigger on death." Errors can significantly cause your map to be glitchy. If you had a trigger that was activated once you stepped into a region, and you delete the trigger but not the region, you will freeze. Hopefully this cleared things up, i barely understood what you reported in this topic, so if you have anything else to say, please specify in detail.
hi

stormforce
Civil Security Lite [100]

Use a normal post title

Postby o_Sniper_o » 12 April 2017, 22:39

You don't deserve an answer, not like anyone could give you one with the information provided anyways.
o_Sniper_o
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: [ ! ] Map Problem [ ! ] :O

Postby Protonoid » 13 April 2017, 05:05

The post lacks appropriate quality for the forum
viewtopic.php?f=150&t=17609

Plus there is no such map published
Please constrain your post quality next time
TOPIC LOCKED!
Protonoid
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive