Unique usurpation color skins

Unique usurpation color skins

Postby JayaRaya » 6 January 2017, 10:14

Hey guys, one of my members (friend) have experiances something quite unique.

- Red -
http://prntscr.com/ds4tut
- Blue -
http://prntscr.com/ds4u4x

Is it a glitch, cause of the laggs, a unique feature, or something else...
Leave a good opinions in the comments below..

~~ Thanks ~~
JayaRaya
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Unique usurpation color skins

Postby thetoppestkek » 6 January 2017, 10:22

This belongs in the Bug Reports section.

I have seen this glitch before, it can work on a lot of characters like both Androids, Proxy, CS Ghosts, etc.
I believe it is caused by triggers in TDM that force the character's skin to be a certain skin, which then results in a blue/red tint of the character when they change teams via -red/-blue or by clicking the red/blue teamchange buttons.
thetoppestkek
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby GhostX5 » 6 January 2017, 13:49

This actually never happened to me before, since I've been playing on TDM style of aslang-fightforthebase.

thetoppestkek is right, it is caused by triggers in TDM which force the character's skin to be certain skin which then results to be in a red/blue tint of the character when they either say -red or -blue. But, none of these happened to me, even when I say -red or -blue, but a weird glitch happened to me when I say these, but different from yours. On a different map, I just clicked Red (I never really say -red or -blue, because it was faster to click the red & the blue rather than typing), and when I got revived by my teammate, my skin is still blue on my screen, but on my teammate's screen it was red.

I have seen this by a player from PB2 who posted a skin bug on Deviantart. It appears that it was a default Minor Usurpation Soldier have changed to bright blue version of it, but not an upgraded, still a default one.

Also, a best solution was created for this, which led to a new team red/blue versions of our skins (Except Grub & Phoenix Falkok)! Well, blue & red versions of the CS Lite, Android SLC-56, Proxy, Marine, Noir Lime, Usurpation Soldier & Falkok!
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby tehswordninja » 6 January 2017, 14:37

Moved the topic to a better section.

As others have stated, this happens when you have a trigger force a character skin in a team death match gamemode.

Unfortunately this is really the only given way of doing this. Hopefully more red vs blue skins get added to PB2.5.
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby darkstar 1 » 8 January 2017, 16:50

tehswordninja wrote:Hopefully more red vs blue skins get added to PB2.5.

There is no need for that since we will be able to change the skincolours in the skin editor.
darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby tehswordninja » 9 January 2017, 03:07

darkstar 1 wrote:
tehswordninja wrote:Hopefully more red vs blue skins get added to PB2.5.

There is no need for that since we will be able to change the skincolours in the skin editor.

Yes, but if you look closely at the Red vs Blue skins some of them feature different styled skin pieces (example being the red/blue usurper).

Having extra red vs blue default skins would help tdm maps out too.
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive