gun movement

gun movement

Postby shnat CAT 32 » 15 December 2016, 22:42

i made a map open source right now (shnat cat 32-kill for upgrade), that has issues moving guns. when you kill a person that activates 4 times but 2 are always activated the other 2 are optional for power up's the room to activate the power up's is on the top of the map and the only way your supposed to get there is by using shield guns they only spawn once when you kill another guy they don't appear each person has a almost exact copy of the room, triggers timers and guns the triggers are set to infinite calls please check the map

shnat CAT 32
Recruit

Re: gun movement

Postby Dariy » 16 December 2016, 19:48

I can't see the map. I am also not sure what the exact issue is?
Dariy
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Location: ѕιттιηg ση α яαιηвσω ωιтн α ѕтяιηg αяσυη∂ му ƒιηgєя

Postby shnat CAT 32 » 17 December 2016, 19:58

sorry about that i just fixed it your alowed to coment and view opensource
- ----------- -
the guns (shields) only move once because some one died there suposed to move every time some one dies it does not do that
Last edited by Protonoid on 18 December 2016, 13:07, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts

shnat CAT 32
Recruit

Postby Dariy » 18 December 2016, 13:04

I'm not gonna lie map is a bit of a mess, but from what I see there are triggers that aren't even enabled or have only 1 call and I am not sure if they ever get changed by any other trigger, also sometimes what you put in is wrong (ex. #trigger*129, action 7). (Btw I think you might want to consider setting some things to 1 call and just create a separate trigger chain to enable them and set their calls when needed because I see there are triggers keep getting called by infinite call 0 delay timers which means it just keeps running for no reason.)
Dariy
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Location: ѕιттιηg ση α яαιηвσω ωιтн α ѕтяιηg αяσυη∂ му ƒιηgєя

Return to Bug Reporting Archive