I can't access my own map

I can't access my own map

Postby van kade » 8 December 2016, 02:18

The subject title says it all. I have a new map in the making, and as usual, it isn't published yet. However, when I clicked "edit", the page turns blank but I can see that I am logged in. When I clicked on the map's name instead, an error with a message appears:

"Map does not accessible to you: map is NOT published; you are NOT superuser; you are logged in but you are NOT owner of this map; map owned by "van kade " and you are "van kade", so map is not accessible to you."

:O like, wut? Yesterday, I could still access MY OWN map, yet today I can't anymore. I need help because I've put too much effort in this one for me to just simply delete it. :nope: no way.

van kade

Re: I can't access my own map

Postby Protonoid » 8 December 2016, 10:31

Topic moved to correct section
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is a glitch that occurs frequently.
You tried publishing map but it says you're not logged in - this is quite odd.

I would recommend you to log out and log in or try a different browser. Then try publishing it or playing without publishing it..
Protonoid
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Dariy » 8 December 2016, 18:52

You can try changing the url to have "www." in the beginning or taking it out if it's already in.
Dariy
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Location: ѕιттιηg ση α яαιηвσω ωιтн α ѕтяιηg αяσυη∂ му ƒιηgєя

Postby mikey schmidt » 9 December 2016, 06:22

so far when pb2's database crashses ( it crashed many times already ) i cant acces any maps at all untill the servers were back online
mikey schmidt
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Garuda 1 » 10 December 2016, 07:42

You also have to make sure you are logged in in the same way you were when you created the map.

That is to say, log ins are not case sensitive but the username that the map is stored under is. If you were to make the map logging in as 'Van Kade' and then logged out, logged back in as 'van kade', and attempted to edit your map, it would not work. Or so the theory goes.
Garuda 1
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive