Loading Screen

Loading Screen

Postby zliad » 2 February 2016, 15:50

When I try to play PB2 (I have a MAC and I use FireFox), the loading screen will either not load and have a black screen, or it will just have a white screen and this happens constantly (It isn't a "one time" thing). Does anyone have a solution or suffers the same problem as me? Thank You

zliad

Re: Loading Screen

Postby Alica » 2 February 2016, 16:44

Try running the game on another Browser like Opera or Safari since Firefox's Flash probably doesn't load the game properly.
If above does not work try updating your flash, if you didn't update it the past weeks yet, and run it again.

Let me know if it works or if it doesn't.
Alica
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby zliad » 2 February 2016, 17:00

Alica wrote:Try running the game on another Browser like Opera or Safari since Firefox's Flash probably doesn't load the game properly.
If above does not work try updating your flash, if you didn't update it the past weeks yet, and run it again.

Let me know if it works or if it doesn't.

I updated Adobe Flash and FireFox itself and it still dosen't work. Thank You for helping me by the way.

zliad

Postby Alica » 2 February 2016, 17:04

Can you use other browser such as Safari or Opera?
Maxthon is a good option as well, if you have not got those you will have to download all three though.
Alica

Postby zliad » 2 February 2016, 17:05

Alica wrote:Can you use other browser such as Safari or Opera?
Maxthon is a good option as well, if you have not got those you will have to download all three though.

Ok, I'll try it out and let you know of the results.

zliad

Postby Martin The Wolf » 4 February 2016, 14:36

Maybe because of cookies or Internet Security?
Bring the rage
Martin The Wolf

Postby Alica » 4 February 2016, 14:45

Martin The Wolf wrote:Maybe because of cookies or Internet Security?

Cookies have nothing to do with the flash game as such and Antiviruses would rather block the whole page than just a single feature of a homepage.
Alica

Postby TheGhostSniper » 5 February 2016, 17:39

I use Firefox to play PB2 and I have no problem.. I don't know about you. Another solution is wait for 10-15 minutes and wait for it to load. Or you can refresh the page.
Riot Facts: #001
Spoiler: Show More
Riots can happen in every country, almost at any time. The police uses riot gear to protect themselves from damage, right?
Well, the riot shield might protect the riot police from molotov cocktails, rocks, etc..
But did you know that in most countries, riot shields are rated good against only pistol rounds?
So any caliber shot higher than 9mm. can break the shield, and can damage the wielder of the shield. For example, if someone were to fire a Barett .50cal at an riot police officer, it would break a part from the shield, and it would wound the police officer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the Map Commisions..

Map Commisions are now CLOSED. Open the spoiler for progress.
Spoiler: Show More
Apocalypse (theghostsniper-apocalypse), commisioned by yi en. (9.5%)
Inversed Battlefield (theghostsniper-inversedbattlefield), commisioned by ustopable. (5.9%)
TheGhostSniper
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive