Everywhere Clone

Everywhere Clone

Postby ustopable » 25 January 2016, 11:42

So im still experiencing a bug in Clone Character A and spawn it in random place in Region B wherein it will clone the character EVERYWHERE so i was making a map that was supposed to be a wave by wave then suddenly i don't why i can't proceed to the next wave until i found out that there are soldiers cloning outside Region B that's why i used the Clone Character A and spawn it in Center of Region B Trigger. Even if it minimized its size
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: Everywhere Clone

Postby NNC » 25 January 2016, 14:00

What... ?
What's the actual problem? From what you have written, it looks like you just solved an issue (which you didn't provide much info about), and not like you're making a bug report.
~~~~
NNC
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby ustopable » 27 January 2016, 13:27

The problem is that i can't use that trigger pretty well unless i use a teleport trigger that could make enemies outside the game teleport inside but what if it cloned himself inside the character isolation room (that's what i call the room that have characters that is needed to be cloned) then its still impossible to finish a single wave or another thing is that use a continuous clone but as you know it could lead to lag.
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Garuda 1 » 27 January 2016, 14:14

Yeah. Unsure how to fix the glitch with the random region cloning trigger. In this case it'd probably be best to use a lot of smaller triggers set to spawn units at different intervals around the area. And maybe other regions you can use to move the spawn-point around for an unpredictable gameplay. But that takes a lot more trigger work.
We are all we need, baby can't you see? In the end we all ought to be where we belong~
Emmerian Air Force ~:~ Eastern Region Air Defense ~:~ 8th Air Division ~:~ 28th Fighter Squadron
Go dance with an Angel!
Garuda 1
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby NNC » 27 January 2016, 20:28

I had a similar map, and none of enemies ever spawned outside the region. I just can't imagine what could you do to get such results. Can you open-source your map? I'd like to see what could be wrong.
~~~~
NNC
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive