Extreme Latency

Extreme Latency

Postby Icanthinkofaname » 16 January 2016, 20:30

So i'll have like 90 ping and i'll be getting like 5 second latency. Before my fps was the problem then i switched from Google Chrome to Firefox and that fixed but now its latency. Thank you in advance.

This is the first time playing in years, and i don't remember it like this.

Note: the reason there's like no stats on my profile is because i've had like 3 accounts and so i had to make a new one cause i forgot all the login info on them

Icanthinkofaname

Re: Extreme Latency

Postby Civil-Lite » 16 January 2016, 21:10

Icanthinkofaname wrote:So i'll have like 90 ping and i'll be getting like 5 second latency. Before my fps was the problem then i switched from Google Chrome to Firefox and that fixed but now its latency. Thank you in advance.

This is the first time playing in years, and i don't remember it like this.

Note: the reason there's like no stats on my profile is because i've had like 3 accounts and so i had to make a new one cause i forgot all the login info on them

So then... hows is this a bug problem?
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby assasinguy » 17 January 2016, 00:53

Hm, try putting all of the game settings on low, close other tabs and programs whilst playing, and try to stick to simple maps without a lot of detail.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby guest-electric fish » 17 January 2016, 13:15

Close other tabs and play on low settings
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby Kostadin 8 » 17 January 2016, 23:47

i have the same problem as you.... but i still can't fix the ping for me. i'm playing on the lowest settings possible... and it still drops FPS... like fish said do that it might work.
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby assasinguy » 18 January 2016, 19:59

Trying yet another browser could help, different people seem to do better on different browsers, some people use Chrome, some use Firefox, I've heard really good things about a browser called Maxthon.

For me Internet Explorer runs faster than Chrome ... Yeah I know, it's weird, but it works, do some testing and find out which browser works best for you.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive