Background!

Background!

Postby the real slayer » 15 January 2016, 18:02

Ok so, I was having this problem with the background in a map! When I first put background in the map it was fine but when I put background in a certain region it didn't align with the ground! I deleted it and replaced it but it did the same thing! I don't really know if you can tell from this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/9qh63r

What is this?

the real slayer

Re: Background!

Postby NNC » 15 January 2016, 19:36

I couldn't understand what's the problem. Somehow, everything looks normal. Could you further explain what exactly happened?
~~~~
NNC
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby the real slayer » 15 January 2016, 21:48

The background doesn't align with the terrain! I'm struggling to further describe this...sorry!
Last edited by the real slayer on 15 January 2016, 21:56, edited 1 time in total.

the real slayer

Postby Hikarikaze » 15 January 2016, 21:53

the real slayer wrote:The background doesn't align with the terrain! This is how I can describe it...sorry!

If the wall texture moves or shifts, move your entire map closer to the origin of the level editor (x and y coordinates should be 0).

If not, screenshot the map in the ALE or open source it.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby ustopable » 16 January 2016, 08:03

What do you mean if you're asking about the small blocked background well make your wall rise by one every small block has a height and length of 4

Also there's nothing wrong about that
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby guest-electric fish » 16 January 2016, 09:25

maybe it is a glitch
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive