Latency too much and Spectating bug

Latency too much and Spectating bug

Postby ustopable » 8 December 2015, 15:51

So i was playing a map then i used an elevator i have 150 ping at that time then when i pressed the button while im riding the elevator a sudden lag spike occur every time i use the elevator then i suddenly teleport underneath the elevator killing me instantly.

Then so i played another game in multiplayer then i think the map maker put a Mission complete and change map to A so there is where the bug starts the game will suddenly go to Title Screen then when you play single player if you press our cursor the screen will be moved to another AI letting ou spectate the other AI
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: Latency too much and Spectating bug

Postby Garuda 1 » 8 December 2015, 16:44

For the first one yeah, lag spikes and doors tend to mean you glitch through the door. Annoying, but not much can be done.

For the later, that also tends to happen if a multiplayer match has that trigger. Nothing you can really do there except for notify the map developer.
We are all we need, baby can't you see? In the end we all ought to be where we belong~
Emmerian Air Force ~:~ Eastern Region Air Defense ~:~ 8th Air Division ~:~ 28th Fighter Squadron
Go dance with an Angel!
Garuda 1
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive