Discrimination & Racism in Discord chat.

Discrimination & Racism in Discord chat.

Postby eru_ » 26 March 2020, 23:19

I'm not here to involve religion, everyone has his own beliefs but at, some respect ?!
Here are some proofs :
Racist Gif
https://prnt.sc/rngtdr
"God is great" but it's in sarcasm
https://prnt.sc/rnh1lz
And even more
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... nknown.png
I also remember someone who called me "10 year old" because of my belief
If the N word is punishable, then why not for religion too, i get offended many times a day.
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: Discrimination & Racism in Discord chat.

Postby mrblake213 » 27 March 2020, 07:36

What is the purpose of this topic?

The staff cannot moderate all platforms 24/7.
If you catch some rule-breaking, it would be best to report them to the staff directly with valid proof.

The Plazma Burst Community Discord Staff reserve the right to ban, block, suspend, or otherwise prevent any player from using any service of or related to Plazma Burst Discord for any reason at any time.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Super Bird » 27 March 2020, 12:57

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... nknown.png I played on this server and saw that :D

Super Bird
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby chaos dragon » 27 March 2020, 13:49

Hi.

It is normal to see a chat like this nowadays, The third screenshot is about the game not the chat and you already know mostly its common in PB2 to see such thing as that since its filled with younger people.

Speaking about the PB2 Discord Server
You see how it changed a lot back in 2017 to 2020? "Degenerates" weren't really a thing back then? Actually any servers were also like that, But more immature than the PB2 Server. Be glad the staff are there to moderate stuff if PB2.5 somehow gets popular, That's where you should be worried since the discord server is public and any raiders or trolls might get in, I guess the admins will recruit more staff sooner?

I've seen the same jokes everyday, While some just spam random gifs that will not contribute something to the topic, We just had to deal with that bud.
See you in a decade.
chaos dragon
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 30 March 2020, 06:44

imagine being to thin-skinned or pretending to for the sake of complaining, big yikes from me pal.
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby KARL SERG » 30 March 2020, 10:16

chaos dragon wrote:Hi.

It is normal to see a chat like this nowadays, The third screenshot is about the game not the chat and you already know mostly its common in PB2 to see such thing as that since its filled with younger people.

Speaking about the PB2 Discord Server
You see how it changed a lot back in 2017 to 2020? "Degenerates" weren't really a thing back then? Actually any servers were also like that, But more immature than the PB2 Server. Be glad the staff are there to moderate stuff if PB2.5 somehow gets popular, That's where you should be worried since the discord server is public and any raiders or trolls might get in, I guess the admins will recruit more staff sooner?

I've seen the same jokes everyday, While some just spam random gifs that will not contribute something to the topic, We just had to deal with that bud.

I presume the chat will be made private in the future so trolling and raiding would be harder.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive