Inventory option to hide guns on the player

Discuss and suggest any update ideas you have for the Plazma Burst series

Inventory option to hide guns on the player

Postby broforce1 » 3 January 2021, 16:19

Hi, so u know, when u pick up a gun, the player acts that he held the gun and the character just attaches the gun on his back or on the leg, in trigger options u can change the attachment to change the gun holders attachment.

but still, that doesn't change anything because when u held a lot of guns they just overlap like shit, it reminds me of the Russian meme, the soldier who got a lot of guns on his back, nvm.

and here is what I thought about, nothing is really disturbing on this spoiler, it's just a marine with guns:
Spoiler: Show More

yes like this.

So I wish there could be an option in PB2.5, that allows u to hide the guns at least, just like in FTTP, if u got a lot of guns then some of them won't appear, at least some of the gun can be appeared but not all the freaking guns, like for example, 2 guns on the back, and 2 guns on the leg, like that, we won't have a lot of guns, since that we don't really need to look up at all of the guns though, so I hope to agree on the idea if u have any better idea u can share it here too if it was about that conversation and thanks for reading.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: Inventory option to hide guns on the player

Postby TheMeteor » 3 January 2021, 22:13

I like your idea. Would be nice to be implemented
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Girl_Power » 4 January 2021, 01:16

Interesting idea. Would like to see it in PB3.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Nozzle » 14 May 2022, 13:30

broforce1 wrote:but still, that doesn't change anything because when u held a lot of guns they just overlap like shit, it reminds me of the Russian meme, the soldier who got a lot of guns on his back, nvm.

LMAO.
We do a little waiting for pb2.5/3.

Nozzle
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Other Ideas