Voice Chat Feature

Discuss and suggest any update ideas you have for the Plazma Burst series

Voice Chat Feature

Postby dota_player303 » 28 June 2017, 07:34

Hello, This is Defalt ...

I feel like it is a necessary addition to multiplayer games. Just add an easy way to mute people just in case and it should be good. It could help those new players much better by talking, since typing takes a long time. Communication and teamwork wins competitive games when playing seriously, and even playing casually it helps to be able to point out to someone if they could do something better, or even just chat. Party chat would be tremendously useful and I hope the Switch implements this in some way. Well, let's face the facts: Over 90% of the time, voice chat isn't used at all for strategic communication. However, since you can simply turn the feature off, there's no reason not to have it.
Spoiler: Show More
Let me define anarchy. The word literally means “no government.” That it also means “chaos” is to me the greatest propaganda success ever, since there is no greater chaos than war, and all wars of any magnitude of which I am aware were carried out by governments. So please Join us..
dota_player303
Recruit

Re: Voice Chat Feature

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 28 June 2017, 16:30

people will come and say people are squeakers. so maybe tdm and coop is better with voice chat

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby mrblake213 » 29 June 2017, 09:37

>12 year olds in voice chat
>mutes everyone in the server
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby dota_player303 » 5 July 2017, 07:50

Star Fox McCloud wrote:people will come and say people are squeakers. so maybe tdm and coop is better with voice chat

That is why the mute button should also exist
Spoiler: Show More
Let me define anarchy. The word literally means “no government.” That it also means “chaos” is to me the greatest propaganda success ever, since there is no greater chaos than war, and all wars of any magnitude of which I am aware were carried out by governments. So please Join us..
dota_player303
Recruit

Return to Other Ideas