How were the years for you in community?

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

How were the years for you in community?

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 6 June 2018, 02:19

Well...Im the most hated person in Plazma Burst 2.

2015:
Started playing the game.Attitude and behavior was worse.

2016:
Attitude and behavior got even more worse.Became a Huge Meme in Plazma Burst 2.I was famous for being a c.un.t.

2017:
Attitude and behavior changed.Still was a huge meme in the Game.

Attitude and behavior is completely changed i am now mature.But people in the community still hate me.They won't forget about the past.And im Famous in the community.Literally the whole staff team hates me.Probably some them will ban me now.I don't know.
Last edited by Lance Ryder Wilson on 6 June 2018, 20:15, edited 2 times in total.
Image @Ryder#2772
Image https://twitter.com/Ryder36833971
Lance Ryder Wilson
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby DoomWrath » 6 June 2018, 04:22

How were the years for me? Decent enough I suppose. They've certainly shaped who I am as a person, whether that's for the better or worse.

I started in 2011, joined staff in 2013, became a site admin a few months later in the first half of 2014. Been through a lot of drama, made a lot of decisions both good and bad, and made a lot of friends both good and bad - some of which are still here, some of which have moved on from the game, and some who unfortunately aren't with us any longer.

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:Literally the whole staff team hates (me).

I don't hate anyone. Sure, we've probably had some disagreements or heated interactions over something, or had to warn or even ban you another time, but that doesn't mean I have any personal dislike for you. You're cool.
DoomWrath
Administrator

Postby Kostadin 8 » 6 June 2018, 05:04

there were topics made like these before? why do people keep repeating?
October 29th 2016-May 22nd 2018
Kostadin 8
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby silverteen11 » 13 June 2018, 20:58

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:Attitude and behavior is completely changed i am now mature.But people in the community still hate me.

You can fix this by proving it with your actions instead of continuing to point out, that "silverteen is making a drug to kill PB2" was not long ago and after I saw you say that for the first time for example.
silverteen11
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 14 June 2018, 01:45

silverteen11 wrote:
Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:Attitude and behavior is completely changed i am now mature.But people in the community still hate me.

You can fix this by proving it with your actions instead of continuing to point out, that "silverteen is making a drug to kill PB2" was not long ago and after I saw you say that for the first time for example.

To be honest you have been disrespectful and toxic towards me for absolutely no reason.I tried to be a nice person towards you some times but you always made me angry and started arguments.Why staff hates me?Because they all let you go.You all started it and all the blames comes at me.All of the community gets away with that and all the blames comes at me.
Image @Ryder#2772
Lance Ryder Wilson
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby eru_ » 14 June 2018, 01:56

I started Playng pb2 in 2012 when my pc was working on safe mode and crashes in normal mde
i stuck at level 2 then my sister beated that level
in 2013 i used to play on my dad's laptop because my desktop died , my dad called the game "only for genuises"
and i remember the day when i heared the sound for the first time it was satisfating

eru_
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby silverteen11 » 14 June 2018, 16:14

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:
silverteen11 wrote:

Why staff hates me?

First of all:

DoomWrath wrote:I don't hate anyone. Sure, we've probably had some disagreements or heated interactions over something, or had to warn or even ban you another time, but that doesn't mean I have any personal dislike for you. You're cool.

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:To be honest you have been disrespectful and toxic towards me for absolutely no reason.

There's a reason: You got mad at me simply because I refused to be friends with you, and there's a reason behind that: You don't respect different likings or choices others have.

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:I tried to be a nice person towards you some times but you always made me angry and started arguments.

Again, not true, as for my part refer to the above.

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:Why staff hates me?Because they all let you go.You all started it and all the blames comes at me.All of the community gets away with that and all the blames comes at me.

Now you're just victimicing even though the staff said they don't hate you.

I don't hate you either, but, I don't want to be friends with you (even less when you're calling me rude and making up things about me simply because I refused to be), you should learn to be open-minded and be more respectful and people would accept you, you were the one who started this, calm down, and think about things.

I can understand that you regret these actions, but you still don't have the full picture, that would be a great second step if you ask me!
silverteen11
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 16 June 2018, 10:00

First of all:

DoomWrath wrote:I don't hate anyone. Sure, we've probably had some disagreements or heated interactions over something, or had to warn or even ban you another time, but that doesn't mean I have any personal dislike for you. You're cool.

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:To be honest you have been disrespectful and toxic towards me for absolutely no reason.

There's a reason: You got mad at me simply because I refused to be friends with you, and there's a reason behind that: You don't respect different likings or choices others have.

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:I tried to be a nice person towards you some times but you always made me angry and started arguments.

Again, not true, as for my part refer to the above.

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:Why staff hates me?Because they all let you go.You all started it and all the blames comes at me.All of the community gets away with that and all the blames comes at me.

Now you're just victimicing even though the staff said they don't hate you.

I don't hate you either, but, I don't want to be friends with you (even less when you're calling me rude and making up things about me simply because I refused to be), you should learn to be open-minded and be more respectful and people would accept you, you were the one who started this, calm down, and think about things.

I can understand that you regret these actions, but you still don't have the full picture, that would be a great second step if you ask me![/quote]

You know.I agree with everything you said.Yes I understand im disrespectful.But the way you were talking to me in the PB2 discord was incredibly Rude.That made me Extremely Angry.
Image @Ryder#2772
Lance Ryder Wilson
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Rayie » 18 June 2018, 05:39

Oof the flame is heavy here.

I joined in 2012 under the name Flame99999 if some remember.
I made a few maps, i think one or two were approved, and I became a mod for a few months on this profile.
I've been hiatus lately but with the little free time I have in between everything I wanna post some fan art and stuff cause it seems like the community is somewhat deserted except for a few.
DoomWrath wrote:I have a cat. It's quite a modern model, I think it's the compact version. Got it with the optional 1" paws, sun roof, and cruise control.
Rayie
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Around the Campfire