How were the years for you in community?

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

How were the years for you in community?

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 6 June 2018, 02:19

Well...Im the most hated person in Plazma Burst 2.

2015:
Started playing the game.Attitude and behavior was worse.

2016:
Attitude and behavior got even more worse.Became a Huge Meme in Plazma Burst 2.I was famous for being a c.un.t.

2017:
Attitude and behavior changed.Still was a huge meme in the Game.

2018
Attitude and behavior is completely changed i am now mature.But people in the community still hate me.They won't forget about the past.And im Famous in the community.Literally the whole staff team hates me.Probably some them will ban me now.I don't know.
Last edited by Lance Ryder Wilson on 6 June 2018, 20:15, edited 2 times in total.
@Ryder#2772
https://twitter.com/Ryder36833971
User avatar
Lance Ryder Wilson
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 87
Joined: 9 November 2015, 19:19
Location: The Train Goes oooOOO000HHH

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby DoomWrath » 6 June 2018, 04:22

How were the years for me? Decent enough I suppose. They've certainly shaped who I am as a person, whether that's for the better or worse.

I started in 2011, joined staff in 2013, became a site admin a few months later in the first half of 2014. Been through a lot of drama, made a lot of decisions both good and bad, and made a lot of friends both good and bad - some of which are still here, some of which have moved on from the game, and some who unfortunately aren't with us any longer.

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:Literally the whole staff team hates (me).


I don't hate anyone. Sure, we've probably had some disagreements or heated interactions over something, or had to warn or even ban you another time, but that doesn't mean I have any personal dislike for you. You're cool.
User avatar
DoomWrath
Administrator
 
Posts: 497
Joined: 16 July 2013, 20:27
Location: PzKpfw. VI/B

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby Kostadin 8 » 6 June 2018, 05:04

there were topics made like these before? why do people keep repeating?
October 29th, 2016-August 04th, 2018
User avatar
Kostadin 8
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 384
Joined: 13 March 2014, 18:00
Location: United States

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby silverteen11 » 13 June 2018, 20:58

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:Attitude and behavior is completely changed i am now mature.But people in the community still hate me.


You can fix this by proving it with your actions instead of continuing to point out, that "silverteen is making a drug to kill PB2" was not long ago and after I saw you say that for the first time for example.
User avatar
silverteen11
Phoenix Falkok [450]
 
Posts: 462
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 14 June 2018, 01:45

silverteen11 wrote:
Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:Attitude and behavior is completely changed i am now mature.But people in the community still hate me.


You can fix this by proving it with your actions instead of continuing to point out, that "silverteen is making a drug to kill PB2" was not long ago and after I saw you say that for the first time for example.


To be honest you have been disrespectful and toxic towards me for absolutely no reason.I tried to be a nice person towards you some times but you always made me angry and started arguments.Why staff hates me?Because they all let you go.You all started it and all the blames comes at me.All of the community gets away with that and all the blames comes at me.
@Ryder#2772
https://twitter.com/Ryder36833971
User avatar
Lance Ryder Wilson
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 87
Joined: 9 November 2015, 19:19
Location: The Train Goes oooOOO000HHH

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby eru_ » 14 June 2018, 01:56

I started Playng pb2 in 2012 when my pc was working on safe mode and crashes in normal mde
i stuck at level 2 then my sister beated that level
in 2013 i used to play on my dad's laptop because my desktop died , my dad called the game "only for genuises"
and i remember the day when i heared the sound for the first time it was satisfating

eru_
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 18 April 2017, 18:57
Location: Tunisia

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby silverteen11 » 14 June 2018, 16:14

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:
silverteen11 wrote:
Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:Attitude and behavior is completely changed i am now mature.But people in the community still hate me.


You can fix this by proving it with your actions instead of continuing to point out, that "silverteen is making a drug to kill PB2" was not long ago and after I saw you say that for the first time for example.


Why staff hates me?


First of all:

DoomWrath wrote:I don't hate anyone. Sure, we've probably had some disagreements or heated interactions over something, or had to warn or even ban you another time, but that doesn't mean I have any personal dislike for you. You're cool.


Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:To be honest you have been disrespectful and toxic towards me for absolutely no reason.

There's a reason: You got mad at me simply because I refused to be friends with you, and there's a reason behind that: You don't respect different likings or choices others have.

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:I tried to be a nice person towards you some times but you always made me angry and started arguments.

Again, not true, as for my part refer to the above.

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:Why staff hates me?Because they all let you go.You all started it and all the blames comes at me.All of the community gets away with that and all the blames comes at me.

Now you're just victimicing even though the staff said they don't hate you.

I don't hate you either, but, I don't want to be friends with you (even less when you're calling me rude and making up things about me simply because I refused to be), you should learn to be open-minded and be more respectful and people would accept you, you were the one who started this, calm down, and think about things.

I can understand that you regret these actions, but you still don't have the full picture, that would be a great second step if you ask me!
User avatar
silverteen11
Phoenix Falkok [450]
 
Posts: 462
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 16 June 2018, 10:00

First of all:

DoomWrath wrote:I don't hate anyone. Sure, we've probably had some disagreements or heated interactions over something, or had to warn or even ban you another time, but that doesn't mean I have any personal dislike for you. You're cool.


Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:To be honest you have been disrespectful and toxic towards me for absolutely no reason.

There's a reason: You got mad at me simply because I refused to be friends with you, and there's a reason behind that: You don't respect different likings or choices others have.

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:I tried to be a nice person towards you some times but you always made me angry and started arguments.

Again, not true, as for my part refer to the above.

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:Why staff hates me?Because they all let you go.You all started it and all the blames comes at me.All of the community gets away with that and all the blames comes at me.

Now you're just victimicing even though the staff said they don't hate you.

I don't hate you either, but, I don't want to be friends with you (even less when you're calling me rude and making up things about me simply because I refused to be), you should learn to be open-minded and be more respectful and people would accept you, you were the one who started this, calm down, and think about things.

I can understand that you regret these actions, but you still don't have the full picture, that would be a great second step if you ask me![/quote]

You know.I agree with everything you said.Yes I understand im disrespectful.But the way you were talking to me in the PB2 discord was incredibly Rude.That made me Extremely Angry.
@Ryder#2772
https://twitter.com/Ryder36833971
User avatar
Lance Ryder Wilson
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 87
Joined: 9 November 2015, 19:19
Location: The Train Goes oooOOO000HHH

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby Rayie » 18 June 2018, 05:39

Oof the flame is heavy here.

I joined in 2012 under the name Flame99999 if some remember.
I made a few maps, i think one or two were approved, and I became a mod for a few months on this profile.
I've been hiatus lately but with the little free time I have in between everything I wanna post some fan art and stuff cause it seems like the community is somewhat deserted except for a few.
DoomWrath wrote:I have a cat. It's quite a modern model, I think it's the compact version. Got it with the optional 1" paws, sun roof, and cruise control.
User avatar
Rayie
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 24 February 2014, 23:59
Location: Katy, Texas

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby Hikarikaze » 19 June 2018, 01:52

This kind of topic again?

I joined in 2011, did nothing for several years, stumbled upon some stuff in the level editor a couple of times (negative parameter doors iirc, various character IDs in the OLE), became staff and then left (this part is hard to understand for some people apparently). Tried to be a "content creator" (art and maps) but I quit all of that permanently, thanks to a part of the community here. Now I'm just a bitter old "veteran" that doesn't like how things are running here
User avatar
Hikarikaze
Proxy [700]
 
Posts: 715
Joined: 24 January 2014, 02:05
Location: Somewhere, just not here

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby silverteen11 » 19 June 2018, 13:38

I'm ok with getting these topics again since the threads get deleted after some time anyway.
User avatar
silverteen11
Phoenix Falkok [450]
 
Posts: 462
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby Pixelbyte » 19 June 2018, 17:39

i think like 3 or 4, i dont know

Pixelbyte
Recruit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 1 February 2018, 23:04

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby Zeij Khiazeukh » 21 June 2018, 07:01

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:Well...Im the most hated person in Plazma Burst 2.

Mr Ciaran would beg to differ.
~
But anyways, 2012-2014 were the golden years, and I had surprisingly a lot of fun on here. My involvement with my old squad, it made me forget how useless in real life I was and still am.
By 2015-2016, it started getting boring, as everyone started to leave. Nowadays, I don't see (almost) anyone I knew.

Shit, these things happen, I guess.

Zeij Khiazeukh
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 30 March 2018, 02:24

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby phsc » 22 June 2018, 23:26

i think i joined some time around early-mid 2012, as a guest and then made an acc, which was my email because i had dementia, i mean, i still have, but who cares, then i made a few friends, then i joined GSA, then left GSA and joined EKAT, then i started making retarded base maps in the old lvl editor which was terrible and then at some point EKAT died, then it got "revived"/renamed/anything like 30 times, then i joined a ton of clans and made a few friends, the ones i remember the most were anti, assassin$, the $ is very important, h3ctik and others, but then i realized that im too good for them, so me and x d (who i became friend in anti mostly) made a badass clan, but the requeriments were too high, like beating me and x d in a 1v and we were really good back then, mostly cuz of ping because this game has a nice combat gameplay that is 100% based around skill, which has a really high cap! so we decided to join boz, and we did, x d also took some old map of mine to make his hotel at some point, really important detail, anyway slowly i left pb2, started making some fan "arts", shitposting in the forums if i remember right, and i got addicted to dota, then i left pb2 100% at some point in 2016 and also left boz, i almost went pro in dota, i mean theres a dude called hyko that is playing in like one of the top 5 SA's dota teams, and i was in a team with him, so sad, then i quit doto cuz idk, then i rejoined the pb2 community and rejoined boz and im making some maps nobody is going to play! great right?
if someone is reading this DONT ressurect ekat again thanks
User avatar
phsc
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]
 
Posts: 191
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby huskylover99 » 12 August 2018, 21:32

2011 - 13: I joined under the name of Frank West. It was a stupid name but I enjoyed Dead Rising at the time, the account had a password reminder that literally showed my password because elementary grade me couldn't remember the five letters that made the password. During the time I was part of what I called "The great clan war" where GSA and AGSA were really going at it. I was a double agent during the GSA and AGSA timeline fighting for both sides and conducting espionage which really was just me changing my skin and altering the nickname to what side I was fighting for at the time and trying to wander into off limit areas.

2014: I rejoined under a new account and that too was lost to the times. Nothing significant about this time period.

2017 - Now. I have since made this account and regret the husky portion of the name, I have cleaned up my act from my previous profiles as I was a very annoying player typing in more numbers than letters and was really just a general nuisance. I strive to make myself a better person and not act like a mad lad.
You can't shake no hands when your fists are clenched.

-Little Jacob GTA IV
User avatar
huskylover99
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 15 January 2017, 23:34
Location: Freetown USA.

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby superfrank1004 » 13 August 2018, 15:00

2011: Joined after 2 months it released under the name of acekiller. I mostly played in the Washington server even though I had over 130 ping, and also because I thought Washington server was the only server there LMAO.

2012: Still playing the Washington server due to me lagging in the California server. Made the most friends during that year and tried new things other than max teabag-arena and highrise. Started getting into the habit of playing more saws and traps mostly from bosscat and cahir. Laptop broke in late 2012 so I coulden't play till the next year.

2013: Missed a half year due to laptop problems. I came back in late 2013 but I didn't work well with the new update Eric did while I was out so it was kinda hard for me to update to those things. And I was willing to try again to play on the California server and it worked kinda well only because I got a new desktop and it wasnt so laggy.

2014: Still playing with my old account and playing on the california server and forgetting about wash until mid 2014(June-August) I lost the password to my account due to using this account the most since I never used it back then. Met more people and started getting into more in clan wars than I did before this year. Instead of doing the same thing like sniper and a little bit of arena I tried swords and rockets and had more fun doing those things because thats where I'd seen my friends the most and joined their clans until 2015.

2015: Didn't really do much, just played what was left after the data lost happened.

superfrank1004
Recruit
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 6 December 2014, 18:28

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby TerminatorRex » 14 August 2018, 05:01

I am sure some famous internet historian 2000 years in the future shall be documenting when and how you decided to create an account here
User avatar
TerminatorRex
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 94
Joined: 12 February 2017, 12:51

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby Kostadin 8 » 14 August 2018, 08:20

TerminatorRex wrote:I am sure some famous internet historian 2000 years in the future shall be documenting when and how you decided to create an account here

i think not
October 29th, 2016-August 04th, 2018
User avatar
Kostadin 8
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 384
Joined: 13 March 2014, 18:00
Location: United States


Return to Around the Campfire

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users