What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby 911 cop slate » 4 November 2017, 03:59

I'm thinking of getting a dog for Christmas. (Not FAKE! Real) Maybe on my 3rd list
User avatar
911 cop slate
Registered user
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 2 February 2016, 11:46

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby shadowstorm122 » 4 November 2017, 18:48

Some hoodies, a pair of vans, some beanies and an old camo jacket from military surplus
Don't overlook things.
User avatar
shadowstorm122
Registered user
 
Posts: 305
Joined: 24 July 2013, 19:37
Location: WE OUT HERE

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby Incompetence » 4 November 2017, 22:00

some money so i can buy my own gifts for myself lmao
User avatar
Incompetence
Registered user
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 3 February 2016, 03:55
Location: Definitely not behind you

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby 49er » 8 November 2017, 00:09

911 cop slate wrote:I'm getting a Xbox 360 Kinect, Nerf gun hurricane, and something else I remember. But It's not slipping out

how old are you
User avatar
49er
Registered user
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 31 July 2015, 01:13

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby STEFANO2008 » 8 November 2017, 01:12

anything related to cardiology
STEFANO2008

STEFANO2008
Registered user
 
Posts: 123
Joined: 20 August 2016, 19:57
Location: Argentina

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby 911 cop slate » 9 November 2017, 02:23

Oh, I said 3rd list is clothes. Yeah!
User avatar
911 cop slate
Registered user
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 2 February 2016, 11:46

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby GhostX5 » 10 November 2017, 10:07

911 cop slate wrote:Oh, I said 3rd list is clothes. Yeah!

Well, I've already seen your post, apparently.

STEFANO2008 wrote:anything related to cardiology

You sure about that? I'm kinda curious with it, since I would take military enlistment when I finish college.

49er wrote:
911 cop slate wrote:I'm getting a Xbox 360 Kinect, Nerf gun hurricane, and something else I remember. But It's not slipping out

how old are you

Plazma Burst 2 rules, never say any personal info about yourself. SO, he can't say that. It's okay with me playing Nerf, even Xbox 360 Kinect. Nerf currently is in my hands, since I have an Nerf N-Strike Maverick REV-6, and getting another Nerf gun, Longstrike CS-6.

Incompetence wrote:some money so i can buy my own gifts for myself lmao

Sure thing.

911 cop slate wrote:I'm thinking of getting a dog for Christmas. (Not FAKE! Real) Maybe on my 3rd list

Really? What kind of species is it? Shih Tzu, German Shepherd, St. Bernard, Poodle? No idea about that, but let me know about it. I actually loved dogs, and cats too. Apparently, the place where I live, dogs actually love me.

shadowstorm122 wrote:Some hoodies, a pair of vans, some beanies and an old camo jacket from military surplus

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet... I have a standard military camo shirt.
United Nations Space Corps ~:~ SPARTAN-187 aka Ghost-187 ~:~ Team Leader of Fireteam Shadow ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
User avatar
GhostX5
Registered user
 
Posts: 541
Joined: 26 July 2016, 07:15
Location: Hell

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby lostmydollar » 10 November 2017, 12:53

GhostX5 wrote:
49er wrote:
911 cop slate wrote:I'm getting a Xbox 360 Kinect, Nerf gun hurricane, and something else I remember. But It's not slipping out

how old are you

Plazma Burst 2 rules, never say any personal info about yourself. SO, he can't say that. It's okay with me playing Nerf, even Xbox 360 Kinect. Nerf currently is in my hands, since I have an Nerf N-Strike Maverick REV-6, and getting another Nerf gun, Longstrike CS-6.

i don't understand why all of you like those nerf toys? they are a plastic imitation of real weapons. why don't you want to get a traumatic gun or a firearm? they are a lot better than those kids toys
#GiveElsaAGirlfriend
Spoiler: Show More

lostmydollar
Registered user
 
Posts: 150
Joined: 11 April 2017, 17:36

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby GhostX5 » 11 November 2017, 06:44

For me, it's safe to be playing Nerf and stuff like that. Since Nerf has only foam + rubber darts, there's also Airsoft, but no way in hell I would be playing that since I don't have enough gear to be fighting in Airsoft. Since it's a sport, it's required for 18 and above to play it, since Airsoft has replicated weaponry that can actually fool people into fear like "Hey, is that kid holding a real gun? Call 9-1-1!" I seriously don't want that to happen, since kids can actually get arrested (or so, since a kid got arrested for some reason, they thought it was a real gun, since it's a nerf gun painted in black) for doing things like having his/her Nerf gun painted in black and bam they're arrested. Even some kid got arrested for bringing a shuriken (Ninja weapon, throwing, having his cancerous fidget spinner forged into a deadly weapon).

That's why most kids + teenagers prefer playing Nerf that are safe, yet requiring to have rules not to shoot someone in the eye or face since it's painful.

I hope this answers your question, yet I can't play Airsoft as an underage.
United Nations Space Corps ~:~ SPARTAN-187 aka Ghost-187 ~:~ Team Leader of Fireteam Shadow ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
User avatar
GhostX5
Registered user
 
Posts: 541
Joined: 26 July 2016, 07:15
Location: Hell

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby 911 cop slate » 11 November 2017, 17:00

GhostX5 wrote:For me, it's safe to be playing Nerf and stuff like that. Since Nerf has only foam + rubber darts, there's also Airsoft, but no way in hell I would be playing that since I don't have enough gear to be fighting in Airsoft. Since it's a sport, it's required for 18 and above to play it, since Airsoft has replicated weaponry that can actually fool people into fear like "Hey, is that kid holding a real gun? Call 9-1-1!" I seriously don't want that to happen, since kids can actually get arrested (or so, since a kid got arrested for some reason, they thought it was a real gun, since it's a nerf gun painted in black) for doing things like having his/her Nerf gun painted in black and bam they're arrested. Even some kid got arrested for bringing a shuriken (Ninja weapon, throwing, having his cancerous fidget spinner forged into a deadly weapon).

That's why most kids + teenagers prefer playing Nerf that are safe, yet requiring to have rules not to shoot someone in the eye or face since it's painful.

I hope this answers your question, yet I can't play Airsoft as an underage.

I totally agree what you say. Black guns people will call 911. :thank:
User avatar
911 cop slate
Registered user
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 2 February 2016, 11:46

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby 911 cop slate » 17 November 2017, 05:02

Thinking of just taking maybe the Nerf gun Hurricane out maybe because I think I want something different that
User avatar
911 cop slate
Registered user
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 2 February 2016, 11:46

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby GhostX5 » 17 November 2017, 12:51

How about the new Nerf RIVAL, Kronos XVIII-500? There was basically a Deadpool version of it (Twins, one has Deadpool mask, other has words "BAM!" and "NO FAIR!") And that particular SMG, it looks cool, I'm starting to like Nerf RIVAL, looks awesome, since the rails looked very realistic to our real life weapons counterpart, even the flip up sights too. I'm loving the Nerf Modulus ECS, since that gun literally reminded me of a real life gun, for some reason the top receiver reminded me of the G36C, but with all attachments, I think it reminded me of the M27 IAR. Still, it's a flywheel blaster, and I can't use it for sniping, due to it revving up before firing. But for offensive positions, I'll use it. Plus, the Nerf Retaliator Elite XD (Elite XD meant it has upgraded/better internal system, less jamming, less problems) & Firestrike. Stryfe looks freaking cool, but Modulus is better for me.

https://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/cont ... 56135b.jpg
Last edited by GhostX5 on 19 November 2017, 02:29, edited 1 time in total.
United Nations Space Corps ~:~ SPARTAN-187 aka Ghost-187 ~:~ Team Leader of Fireteam Shadow ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
User avatar
GhostX5
Registered user
 
Posts: 541
Joined: 26 July 2016, 07:15
Location: Hell

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby Kostadin 8 » 18 November 2017, 05:19

911 cop slate wrote:I'm getting a Xbox 360 Kinect, Nerf gun hurricane, and something else I remember. But It's not slipping out

ive heard the kinect is trash, so just buy an xbox 360 with out the kinect, heres what i recommend you:
just get an xbox 360e 250gig version with pre owned games, you can get the console from gamestop for 90-110$ plus great games it would be a great deal.
Spoiler: Show More
Image



by: LéǥénđāяʎǤā̬мéяẌ
User avatar
Kostadin 8
Registered user
 
Posts: 298
Joined: 13 March 2014, 18:00

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby RenegadeKillerGSX9 » 19 November 2017, 12:25

GhostX5 wrote:How about the new Nerf RIVAL, Kronos XVIII-500? There was basically a Deadpool version of it (Twins, one has Deadpool mask, other has words "BAM!" and "NO FAIR!") And that particular SMG, it looks cool, I'm starting to like Nerf RIVAL, looks awesome, since the rails looked very realistic to our real life weapons counterpart, even the flip up sights too. I'm loving the Nerf Modulus ECS, since that gun literally reminded me of a real life gun, for some reason the top receiver reminded me of the G36C, but with all attachments, I think it reminded me of the M27 IAR. Still, it's a flywheel blaster, and I can't use it for sniping, due to it revving up before firing. But for offensive positions, I'll use it. Plus, the Nerf Retaliator Elite XD (Elite XD meant it has upgraded/better internal system, less jamming, less problems) & Firestrike. Stryfe looks freaking cool, but Modulus is better for me.

https://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/cont ... 56135b.jpg

Dude, that Nerf RIVAL Kronos XVIII-500 Deadpool Style looks very awesome! I literally loved Deadpool, and his dual Desert Eagle Mark XIXs have been brought to life as a Nerf Gun style! Still, I like that Modulus ECS-10 you wanna get, looks very precise and it's very cool, you seriously need more attachments for this, like seriously!
No matter what you fight for, in the heat of battle, you focus on your team, on your tactics. 'Cuz when the moment comes, we fight together, or you die alone.
User avatar
RenegadeKillerGSX9
Registered user
 
Posts: 57
Joined: 6 July 2016, 06:48
Location: Moon - Imperial Worldwide

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby Kostadin 8 » 23 November 2017, 07:22

enough money to buy a capture card & a mic so i can start streaming and get even more money
Spoiler: Show More
Image



by: LéǥénđāяʎǤā̬мéяẌ
User avatar
Kostadin 8
Registered user
 
Posts: 298
Joined: 13 March 2014, 18:00

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby Classical » 27 November 2017, 12:06

Tom clancy's ghost recon wildlands, played a free play days version on xbox, was exciting, now ill try and get it if i can as a gift for christmas.
"ADS Deployed and ready to go!" -Jager
User avatar
Classical
Registered user
 
Posts: 31
Joined: 27 June 2017, 22:27

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby 911 cop slate » 2 December 2017, 04:58

What are you getting GhostX5..?
User avatar
911 cop slate
Registered user
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 2 February 2016, 11:46

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby GhostX5 » 3 December 2017, 23:29

Hmm, let’s see here:

- Nerf Modulus ECS-10

- Halo 5: Guardians

- Halo Mega Construx Halo Heroes 6 Spartan Argus

- Razer Hammerhead Headset

- Oakley USMC Polarized Sunglasses

- Xbox One Halo 5 Guardians Limited Edition Master Chief & ONI Agent Locke

- Nerf Vision Gear (Black)

- Last but not least, Nerf Elite Disruptor

That’s all.
United Nations Space Corps ~:~ SPARTAN-187 aka Ghost-187 ~:~ Team Leader of Fireteam Shadow ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
User avatar
GhostX5
Registered user
 
Posts: 541
Joined: 26 July 2016, 07:15
Location: Hell

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby 911 cop slate » 4 December 2017, 02:08

GhostX5 wrote:Hmm, let’s see here:

- Nerf Modulus ECS-10

- Halo 5: Guardians

- Halo Mega Construx Halo Heroes 6 Spartan Argus

- Razer Hammerhead Headset

- Oakley USMC Polarized Sunglasses

- Xbox One Halo 5 Guardians Limited Edition Master Chief & ONI Agent Locke

- Nerf Vision Gear (Black)

- Last but not least, Nerf Elite Disruptor

That’s all.

DANG BRUH! Well.. I'm getting is:
Xbox 360 Kinect. Maybe 5 games for 360 . Which are: Dead to Rights, Halo, 3, 4 and 5.
One Kinect game is Michael Jackson.
User avatar
911 cop slate
Registered user
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 2 February 2016, 11:46

Re: What Gifts Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Postby jeff the hacker » 7 December 2017, 14:34

oh, i just find out linux is free and open source ( its the ideal OS for developers right? ).
linux for the OS, not windows 7 ultimate
im an alien inside
User avatar
jeff the hacker
Registered user
 
Posts: 171
Joined: 27 February 2017, 12:23
Location: unknown

PreviousNext

Return to Around the Campfire

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



cron