What do you think of the iPhone X

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

What do you think of the iPhone X

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 12 September 2017, 21:53

I heard the iPhone X will be the future of smartphones. But for some reason, there is no point for huge speeds for big money. The iPhone 6s is more than enough of everyday usage

Star Fox McCloud

Re: What do you think of the iPhone X

Postby silverteen11 » 12 September 2017, 23:51

Whatever it's gonna introduce Apple doesn't give as much freedom as Android gives so I personally am not interested.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Residays
Image Residays#1278
silverteen11

Postby KIRIAKOS GR96 » 13 September 2017, 01:01

Topic moved to the right section

As a phone it is very expensive 1000 $ no need to waste that much money for a phone to do your job.
KIRIAKOS GR96
Administrator

Postby WolfMaster12 » 13 September 2017, 04:10

Personally, I believe the iPhone X copies what Samsung Galaxy S8 already did, it costs 1000 dollars (even HTC/Google Pixel XL is cheaper jc) and iOS does not give you the freedom the Android gives. So, not really interested in phones like these, I'd rather stick to my Sony Xperia Z1 Compact. But still, if you want best, buy an S8, the times when Samsung had to follow Apple are over, now it's vice versa
When I'm gone, everyone gonna remember my name... Big Smoke! - Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris
WolfMaster12

Postby darkstar 1 » 13 September 2017, 10:34

Why buying a phone when you can buy a computer with the same money :/ The prices of these phones became ridiculous
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=darkstar%201-pixels
darkstar 1

Postby JayaRaya » 13 September 2017, 10:40

1000 Dollars for a phone !?

I would rather spending it on something far more many or much more useful than this single gadget.
===== Founder & current leader of the Plazma Republic Guardian (PRG) - clan =====

=== Short : Plazma Republic [PR]. Part of the united Plazma Alliances ===

Respect each good players to show kindness to the community
JayaRaya

Postby GhostX5 » 13 September 2017, 11:09

Although they changed it's appearance, rather than having a usual button, it is built-in as an icon instead. I'm still not buying this.

Although iOS is good, I like Android better, as if iOS allows you to play games like Halo: Spartan Strike, but the disadvantages is the storage, plus updating softwares and whatsoever, which is not much of a big deal for me. And I don't like the things it has.
United Nations Space Corps ~:~ SPARTAN-187 aka Ghost-187 ~:~ Team Leader of Fireteam Shadow ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Postby lostmydollar » 13 September 2017, 12:15

1. overrated
2. overpriced
3. does not have anything that makes it better than other modern phones

lostmydollar

Postby MI6 AGENT 007 » 13 September 2017, 21:33

Android FOR THE WIN! Not a big Iphone fan since my family used Samsung. But Idk Ill do research and then edit my post when I get a chance because Im very busy with other things.
MI6 AGENT 007

Postby AI Robot » 14 September 2017, 01:05

I heard it will be 1000$ on an article...

My reaction "1000 dollars for a facial recognition?!?!"
Seriously, there is apps do the same thing.
Hell, even a Xbox is cheaper then this phone.
Last edited by AI Robot on 15 September 2017, 23:58, edited 1 time in total.
AI Robot

Postby mingo1 » 14 September 2017, 02:03

I'm still chillin with my iPhone 5, and I find the X unnecessary and expensive.

Honestly, almost every one of Apple's new iPhones has such minor or insignificant changes, it's absurd. It's almost as if they're selling the same phone to us but with some features that literally could have been an update to the last phone!

All I need to do is call and text, and have some cool apps for some down time or for searching stuff. I can take high quality pics with my camera, so I don't need my iPhone to be a Canon camera.

Mini-rant... but I feel as if I've made my point clear lol

:)
"When I get older, I will be stronger, they'll call me freedom—just like a waving flag."
- K'NAAN

My YouTube!—https://www.YouTube.com/mingo1prod
mingo1

Postby silverteen11 » 14 September 2017, 17:41

darkstar 1 wrote:Why buying a phone when you can buy a computer with the same money :/ The prices of these phones became ridiculous

Phones are held, computers are not. Phones are a good idea if you are going to buy the right phone with the right price.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Residays
Image Residays#1278
silverteen11

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 15 September 2017, 09:21

Rip-off,bragging with tech that has been around since 2015 or sooner,has the price of a mid to high range gaming PC. Buy a cheaper android phone and take a girl out on a date for the amount of money you'd spend on an over-hyped piece of crap that fanboys still fall for.
Spoiler: Show More
Green Eyed Demon

Postby WolfMaster12 » 15 September 2017, 17:45

Green Eyed Demon wrote:Rip-off,bragging with tech that has been around since 2015 or sooner,has the price of a mid to high range gaming PC. Buy a cheaper android phone and take a girl out on a date for the amount of money you'd spend on an over-hyped piece of crap that fanboys still fall for.

this pretty much explains why iPhone X is pointless

there are plenty of alternatives in phone world instead of the iPhone X. for instance, when you buy a Motorola Moto G5+ or HTC Desire 601, which are very good phones at the price of 300$, you can have 700$ to spend freely, and there exist Samsung S6 and Huawei Honor 8 as well (buying one of those instead of the iPhone X gives you 600$ to spend freely), pretty sure they are better than the iPhone X/8

let's be honest people, you wouldn't pay 1000$ for a OLED-screened brick of metal, would you?
When I'm gone, everyone gonna remember my name... Big Smoke! - Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris
WolfMaster12

Postby iDomino » 16 September 2017, 14:45

Since y'all against the iPhone X, here's my pro. After all it is more a subjective view.
I could come up with facts like it has a "neural engine that’s capable of up to 600 billion operations per second 70 percent faster than A10 Fusion", but lets say it this way: Everyone grew up in a different household, grew up with a different phone (lol). In my case, my family decided to stick with Apple. So why not buy the newest apple product if you are happy with the past ones? Sure. Money's an issue for some people. That's the main reason not to buy it. $1000 for a phone? I could rather buy like 200 tshirts from it. You also need to consider the fact, that the iPhone 6, when it was released, was about as expensive as the iPhone 8 ($799). And even more than $1000 with more storage. But back then noone complained. The only difference now is, that the starting price is now four characters. Not to sound cocky at all, there are people who aren't "jealous" of someone else owning this, but really wish to have this, but since they can't afford it (or what reason ever) they'd just go with the flow and stick to their phones. To say it again, I don't want to sound cocky at all, I'm just stating facts.

P.S. There will be a fake iPhone X on the dark net soon, so if you wish to have a really good fake, head over to the sites and get it for like $600 less.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \('0')// ︵ ┻━┻
FLIP ALL THE TABLES!
ಠಠ Domino...
ಠಠ Put.
ಠಠ The tables.
ಠ_ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!

iDomino

Postby Hikarikaze » 18 September 2017, 00:46

Quite an expensive way to celebrate the iPhone's 10th anniversary but expensive products aren't anything new from Apple anyways. I'm kind of amused as to how the X looks different, even if slightly, compared to the last 3-4 iPhones Apple put out the past few years. I'm not convinced so far and I'm not looking to buy the X or 8 but let's hope the performance and quality actually matches the price for once
Hikarikaze

Return to Around the Campfire