discourage

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

discourage

Postby Vortex23 » 16 April 2017, 14:44

just lost 4 subs in a week mg im predicting it will drop more was so clost to 500 . , so unmotivated to do more vids just to see it decrease more :(

wont give up tho
Vortex23

Re: discourage

Postby Peter Plays » 21 April 2017, 02:11

Here are some tips I've put together from learning over the years:
    Try and make something new or change up your style to get more audience.
    Possibly review your statistics at the 'Analytics' tab and see what needs to be changed/improved upon.
    If you don't edit the videos try and get MovieMaker or crack some better software to up the video quality.

I check out one of your montages, the video quality isn't very good and you need to crop out the watermark and KDR tab at the bottom if you want it to look neat. Some filters are too generic/makes the videos hard to see.
Other than that and a few other things the gameplay was good.
Click Here For Awesome Edits
Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others ~Plato
Peter Plays

Re: discourage

Postby Vortex23 » 21 April 2017, 08:29

Peter Plays wrote:Here are some tips I've put together from learning over the years:
    Try and make something new or change up your style to get more audience.
    Possibly review your statistics at the 'Analytics' tab and see what needs to be changed/improved upon.
    If you don't edit the videos try and get MovieMaker or crack some better software to up the video quality.

I check out one of your montages, the video quality isn't very good and you need to crop out the watermark and KDR tab at the bottom if you want it to look neat. Some filters are too generic/makes the videos hard to see.
Other than that and a few other things the gameplay was good.

thanks for the feedback , also was the 'one of the montage' you viewed my latest one Dimension? jst asking , and i have also implemented to blur out the notorious bandicam watermark a few days , ago , i will try to do it on all my future videos. Thanks!
Vortex23

Return to Around the Campfire