Clans

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Clans

Postby Canada777 » 7 August 2020, 22:27

how many clans are there? i know a few but how many in total?

Canada777
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Clans

Postby mrblake213 » 7 August 2020, 23:52

Clans in the PB2 Community are no longer considered as official by the PB2 Staff.

Read the whole post here:

Our Stance in Clans (2016) by Doomzerker
Spoiler: Show More
Hello PB2 Community.

While we do not have an official clan system in PB2, people over the years have created their own clans with tagged nicknames, private chatrooms, their own websites, etc. That's all well and good - it promotes a sense of community, which is a very nice thing to have.

Unfortunately it has also resulted in battles between rival clans blowing way out of control, into the realms of hacking, spying, and cyber-warfare. Not only is this in breach of PB2 rules, in many countries it is also illegal.
Simply, if you wear the clan tag in your nickname, you discuss clan matters on this website, or you link to the website on your profile, you take part in clan wars in-game, or recruit new members on the forum/in-game, you have made your offsite group part of PB2.

If you take part in any activities that breach PB2 rules in clan chatrooms, on clan websites, or using messaging services while discussing these PB2-linked clans, you are at risk of suspension or permanent removal of your Plazma Burst 2 account.

=====

- Clan drama, with people being framed for these acts, people raging and swearing in-game at rival clans, and general hate for other based simply on the tag they wear, is not acceptable.

- Anybody found to have taken part in clan site hacking or nuking will have their accounts permanently banned with no chance of revoking.

- Anybody found to be planning any kind of nuking/hacking action using PB2's services will also be suspended for any time between a month and a year.
Note: We won't be accepting excuses such as "It's all a joke". Clan drama needs to end now.

- Clan leaders who fail to eject players involving themselves with hacking attempts

- Any warnings will be the only chance you get. If you engage in nuking/hacking, do not expect a warning before a permanent ban.

A favour I require from you:

- If you are part of a clan, make sure the leader has read both this message and the PB2 rules.
-- If you lead a clan, and catch a member breaking rules, please inform a PB2 staff member and eject them from the clan if necessary.
--- If you are currently 'at war' with another clan, make it clear to them that all fighting will occur in-game, and your clan will not be taking part in any illegal activity.

How do I make sure my clan/I don't get involved in this?

- Be courteous and polite to other clans.
-- Refrain from spying activities.
--- Solve all matters in-game in fair matches - not through hacking and drama.
---- Report any rule-breaking activity as soon as it happens. You will never be banned for it - you will be kept 100% anonymous if requested.

What is actually banned?

- Hacking of any kind, into other's web resources, accounts,
- Nuking - Wiping the contents of a site by gaining significant privilege by any means (Hacking, or joining and receiving promotions)
- Dos/DDoS attacks on clan members.
- Revealing personal information of other clan members/clan rivals.
- (To clan leaders) Allowing other clan members to hack/illegally attack rivals.

And the penalty for this behaviour? An instant permanent ban. I cannot stress how important it is to make sure you understand what is and what is not banned.

=====

The clan forum area is for any clan-related topics, as well as showing off clans. Replies on the clan topic have to have constructive feedback and discussion, not just "good luck". If you're not interested in joining the clan, giving appropriate feedback, or wanting further information, then don't post.

A Notice Regarding Clans (2016) by Doomzerker
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=17918
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Girl_Power » 8 August 2020, 00:49

There are countless unofficial clans in PB2. To name off the most popular ones that I know of (some are dead while some are still alive/moved to other games):

- GSA
- EKAT
- Itami
- BoZ
- GeNo(ciDe)
- Dark Clan
- Light Clan
- USF
- SET
- YrN
- Delta Force
- DOB

(Edit: I forgot to add TR and R!OT)

Please reply if I had missed any!
Last edited by Girl_Power on 9 August 2020, 00:33, edited 1 time in total.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby ECC9 » 8 August 2020, 09:38

SyNc used to be my first clan I've been in.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby paulstin » 8 August 2020, 13:14

CLANS are a important part of the PB2 Game, and anyone that says diffrently has not studied the games as much as i have,
YES i do know that the ongoing clan wars and rivalry does annoy some players, but those players that do not want to be involved can simply make there own clan free matchs,

DARK CLAN is now the biggest clan on pb2, it has been the biggest since 2016, and was founded in 2011 by the plazma burst legend, Yoshiman40, YOSHIMAN THE GREAT, it basicaly replaced the GSA clan , in the days when pb2 had 3 servers and around 3000 players online at most times,

DARK CLAN is a important part of pb2, and YES IT IS, like it or not, as without DARK CLAN, you would not have other principle clans like TR, and R!OT, 2 of the second biggest clans, as well as other smaller and growing clans,
CLANS make wars on each other, they all rival to be the biggest, the strongest, and to dominate, which makes a more intresting game, players look on there clans like a family. and this makes players want to log in to PB2 and as they have a intrest in there clan and to fight and defend it,

This game would not have so many players if DARK CLAN , TR, R!OT to name the biggest did not exist.

LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN. LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Lethal Weapon » 8 August 2020, 13:55

GSA is the best clan, sentence terminated.
Lethal Weapon
Recruit

Postby nightmar » 8 August 2020, 17:10

Girl_Power wrote:There are countless unofficial clans in PB2. To name off the most popular ones that I know of (some are dead while some are still alive/moved to other games):

- GSA
- EKAT
- Itami
- BoZ
- GeNo(ciDe)
- Dark Clan
- Light Clan
- USF
- SET
- YrN
- Delta Force
- DOB

Upper Heaven
DGK
US Army Rangers
Stardom
Cartel (many say it is not a clan but I will put it here anyway)
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby reloadium » 8 August 2020, 19:29

nightmar wrote:
Girl_Power wrote:There are countless unofficial clans in PB2. To name off the most popular ones that I know of (some are dead while some are still alive/moved to other games):

- GSA
- EKAT
- Itami
- BoZ
- GeNo(ciDe)
- Dark Clan
- Light Clan
- USF
- SET
- YrN
- Delta Force
- DOB

Upper Heaven
DGK
US Army Rangers
Stardom

Stardom wasnt a clan, it was a group, and im pretty sure the same goes for UH

Adding to that list we have
SyNc
AT0MIC
CaRnAgE
Nephilim
CyKe
JOG
RED-C
Assassin$
Apex Predators
HellZone
Wolflight
Cyclix
MMC
GFNE
Hydrogen
BOA
Frozen Blood

And many others
reloadium
Recruit

Postby nightmar » 8 August 2020, 22:45

reloadium wrote:
nightmar wrote:

- GSA
- EKAT
- Itami
- BoZ
- GeNo(ciDe)
- Dark Clan
- Light Clan
- USF
- SET
- YrN
- Delta Force
- DOB

Upper Heaven
DGK
US Army Rangers
Stardom

Stardom wasnt a clan, it was a group, and im pretty sure the same goes for UH

Adding to that list we have
SyNc
AT0MIC
CaRnAgE
Nephilim
CyKe
JOG
RED-C
Assassin$
Apex Predators
HellZone
Wolflight
Cyclix
MMC
GFNE
Hydrogen
BOA
Frozen Blood

Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference so I put them anyway.

Wasn't CrAzY also a clan? Or was it a group too?
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar

Postby mingo1 » 9 August 2020, 00:00

Hard to say! I think just scrolling through the Top 100 list gives you an idea of which clans are still around or exist. I'd say a solid 20-30 legitimate clans exist at the moment - those w actual websites, forums, or Discord servers etc.

:)
mingo1
Administrator

Postby Walian11 » 11 August 2020, 00:42

Its somewhat impossible to name all the clans that have existed in the game lol.

Walian11
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 11 August 2020, 03:32

Imagine clan wars with this sorry excuse of a netcode.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Phant0mB0nnie

Return to General Discussion