How much you improved or have you ever changed?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

How much you improved or have you ever changed?

Postby Build » 11 May 2020, 01:55

Hey.

Ever went through an puberty or lets say... A reverse puberty?

Let me you tell something, The first time i joined this community was on 2011

My main acc was Chaos Dragon which is made in 2011, It was good to have the account still up and glad it didn't get affected by the database error in 2015, Keep that as a secret.

Honestly, I'm proud to be apart of this community but my past is not good tbh, talking about that, I will have to speak on how much i've changed.

2011 Was where i was bored and had nothing to do, So i found a game on y8 called Plazma Burst 2 and then found the website since the multiplayer feels interesting i was only like 7 yo or smth i'm so glad i wasn't active back then otherwise i could've caused a massive cringe

nothing good happened in 2012 im still the same

2013 ~ 2015 was where i left since i dont really find the game fun, Wow how inactive i am, And yes my humor is still childish.

2015 is where i started map making doing random shit until i got used to it, back when Level Editor is hard like u had to use OLE

i left 2016, nothing to talk about that

2017 is where i made saw maps, And look how motivated and happy I am back then, So innocent.

2018 is probably the worst for me, I generally got so toxic and a little depressed that i went through many bans such as making an 18+ easter egg in my house map and i act so negative in the Forums i'm glad i move on with it

Actually zap voice chatted with me and he said like they could've asked me to remove it instead of having me banned, lmfao

I had nothing better to do back then, Which is why its the depressing year for me.

But hey in late 2018 thats where i joined PB2 Discord

2019 was where everything went uphill now the fact that pb2 had a major update and i got 45 ldr which made me happy.. not a flex and the vc hell with peeps, Its fun.

And now, This year, My grammar had improved, I learned how to deliciously exquisite pizza sauce overlap walls and backgrounds, But im not really as happy as i used to be, Idk why. That's all I'm going to say. was supposed to mention more in 2020 since a lot of things happened but meh im bored already

Feel free to share yours, No need to make it an essay if u want lol. Just say what has changed to u
Build
Falkok [250]

Re: How much you improved or have you ever changed?

Postby mrblake213 » 11 May 2020, 03:58

im still immature after all these years
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby phsc » 11 May 2020, 06:07

i think the only real thing i got out of pb2 is that hayek/bawerk/menger are right about how order works and how organized structures work (staff)

its kind of funny how my personality barely changed i think, mostly considering i was p young for a lot of my time in this game, but idk the only useful things this game changed in my life is that it made it super easy to learn programming n get good at it and it also basically is what made me learn how to speak english which greatly helps w basically everything
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby android kit-kat » 11 May 2020, 08:30

I've successfully turned into a high branded chocolate,

The end.

Just kidding, (please laugh). I've experienced a lot of changes during my time in high school. At the first year in 2017, I've finally learned how to ride a motorcycle, which is quite late for a boy in my country, but I did it anyway.
I used to be an over-introvert, I'm wasn't even open to anyone at school due to my concern to get bullied or being used by others. But I tried to be socially open bit by bit, and it turns out pretty well I managed to actually make more than 3 friends at a school. At that year, I also continued doing maps but ended up quitting again lol.

2018, I ran some kind of service for my class, which I serve some typework and printing stuffs, in return I'm able to make some cash in a week but not so much.

Later that year and on to 2019 might be my hardest time, where the school stuffs are getting tougher, I've been losing sleep (a lot). And I remember how I went through my days becoming more irritable and get easily mad at family and friends, I regret that. In the middle of 2019, I started my SP series (and abandoned it), as short as it looks, I've learned a few decorating techniques in mapmaking. Sadly, not long after that, players can just submit pictures for decoration. Also turned 17 at the year, which in the society here can be identified as an adult, but I'm still as childish anyway.

2020, school becoming way tougher, I felt so determined to focus that I left many things I used to do (and procrastinate with) including the chat server and most of my games. But yeah, and then there's this coronavirus, it kinda gave me a long holiday and a graduation without any kind of exam.

Nice topic, bugil

Hey, thanks for reading my feces-quality text on your screen.
"Freedom of expression is the idea that you can voice what you want, or say what you want. It does not necessarily mean that people are forced to listen to you."
android kit-kat
Recruit

Postby ECC9 » 11 May 2020, 10:00

i still dont give a fvck bout all
Last edited by ECC9 on 16 May 2020, 09:34, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Tortoise » 16 May 2020, 01:35

Oh man, I don't even remember how, where or when I found this game. I think it was around 2012? I guess we've all changed a lot since then. I've done a whole lot in my life since getting to know you bunch of weirdos. Got depressed, got happy again, got a job, quit my job, made friends, lost friends, made better friends, etc.

You guys shouldn't worry about weather you're improving or changing. There is no magic point in your life when you "grow up". I've met people in their 40s who still act like teenagers, teenagers who are far more responsible than their parents, useful idiots and useless geniuses. Nobody can change who they are, so just do your best to not act like a total asshole.

Good luck everybody, it's been real.
https://youtu.be/0c1u5zspRzA
Tortoise
Android T-01187 [200]

Return to General Discussion