Who are the best/worst pb player?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Who are the best/worst pb player?

Postby broforce1 » 16 April 2020, 21:16

all the way through that, no matter what you do, good or bad people, or how good you are to people, it won't make them good to you if you didn't try hard, someone is always going to be against you, but never let them be the limit of your success, Just keep on doing what you doing, life has taught me that you can't control someone's loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn't mean that they will treat you the same, some days, nothing seems to go right, no matter how hard you try, sometimes, they might just be jealous, or shamed, or even they're trying to be a specific
person, people might be bad for some reason, it could be that they keep trading with annoying stuff, or they just have a thug life, for good people, they're just trying to support others, be grateful for others, no matter if the people are good or bad, people are very different than others, so of course, you will see a good or bad people, for reasons,
but you can decide if you wanna be bad or a good person or some of them doesn't mean to be bad, they are just having problems, and as always try to be good that's all, no matter you hate or like, or who would you prefer to hate him or like him or talk about him that he's the best or something, everyone has his opinion, and you cannot change people though, but in games, there's no big deal with it, or it's a lot different because you aren't meeting people personally,
so, of course, it's different, they might be bad or good in the game, but in real life, they might be different.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Super Bird » 17 April 2020, 11:42

Incompetence wrote:best: incompetence
good: incompetence
average: incompetence
bad: incompetence
worst: incompetence

#NiceLogic

Super Bird
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby eru_ » 18 April 2020, 09:47

broforce1 wrote:all the way through that, no matter what you do, good or bad people, or how good you are to people, it won't make them good to you if you didn't try hard, someone is always going to be against you, but never let them be the limit of your success, Just keep on doing what you doing, life has taught me that you can't control someone's loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn't mean that they will treat you the same, some days, nothing seems to go right, no matter how hard you try, sometimes, they might just be jealous, or shamed, or even they're trying to be a specific
person, people might be bad for some reason, it could be that they keep trading with annoying stuff, or they just have a thug life, for good people, they're just trying to support others, be grateful for others, no matter if the people are good or bad, people are very different than others, so of course, you will see a good or bad people, for reasons,
but you can decide if you wanna be bad or a good person or some of them doesn't mean to be bad, they are just having problems, and as always try to be good that's all, no matter you hate or like, or who would you prefer to hate him or like him or talk about him that he's the best or something, everyone has his opinion, and you cannot change people though, but in games, there's no big deal with it, or it's a lot different because you aren't meeting people personally,
so, of course, it's different, they might be bad or good in the game, but in real life, they might be different.

Words of Wisdom...
Also i agree.
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Build » 18 April 2020, 16:08

Time to give the succ

Kindest peeps

GoldenKnife
Metaphoric Tree Hugger
LazyRain
Eru_
yi en
Fan Fan1
TheGoldenMaster/Silk1
AzrilAdni
etc...

My favoritos:

IceRGodZ
Android Kit-Kat
thetoppestkek
Lusty Kush

Gay:

smol-
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby mrblake213 » 19 April 2020, 01:42

Build wrote:some hideous list here-

I'm not even there. I'm ashamed of you.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Build » 19 April 2020, 02:49

mrblake213 wrote:

papa blake, you left us alone in the server and moved on to PL, But i also forgot to include yoajdhsjshsejhdsjshsjshsjssjhsshussjshsjshs
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby Girl_Power » 19 April 2020, 02:51

I'm not on any of these lists here! I'm so ashamed of myself! *I'm crying*
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby mrblake213 » 19 April 2020, 05:43

Girl_Power wrote:I'm not on any of these lists here! I'm so ashamed of myself! *I'm crying*

join the discord so you'll be actually known in the community
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Kostadin 8 » 19 April 2020, 06:36

Build wrote:
mrblake213 wrote:

papa blake, you left us alone in the server and moved on to PL, But i also forgot to include yoajdhsjshsejhdsjshsjshsjssjhsshussjshsjshs

its better listening to the most toxic people than the most clueless and dumb, imo, thats why he left
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby wolf653 » 19 April 2020, 06:56

Of course you would say that
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby mrblake213 » 19 April 2020, 09:00

Kostadin 8 wrote:its better listening to the most toxic people than the most clueless and dumb, imo, thats why he left

lmao that's pretty harsh but that's not exactly the reason I left
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby yizhe » 19 April 2020, 10:32

I am just wondering why did a post like this even exist?
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby daft punk 777 » 19 April 2020, 13:15

7,5 years of playing, 7,5 years of talking with people, and nobody remembered me here))))))
daft punk 777
Falkok [250]

Postby pb dman » 20 April 2020, 10:36

my list of best people-

pb dman

thanks for reading!!!
Playing PB2 since 2015!

pb dman
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby broforce1 » 20 April 2020, 11:19

boy.
sometimes, of you are were very excited about something that you will think that will happen but it didn't happen, you will be disappointed, and what I mean from this situation is that for example, that topic was talking about good and bad members, you were an old member and you have met these people before from a long time ago, but you didn't find yourself on the list and that time, you will think that you are as a forgotten member, and then you will be sad, that what I was meaning above about getting disappointed, don't always expect the thing that it will be 100 sure that is going to happen if you are not sure enough, or you will get disappointed if it didn't, and by the way, don't be sad if you thought yourself a forggotten__ or something, remember, this topic is made by a random user, so it didn't depend too much about facts about members, that random user was just having fun with those old members from a long time ago,
the people that he only met them will mention them here, so if you didn't mention here, it could be that you haven't met that guy so much or he doesn't see anything special on you like others, and before thinking that you are forgotten___, make sure to check which date that your account is created, and, make sure to yourself that how many times you were been active or inactive and them you will decide..

Spoiler: Show More
and here's a way to be at least an old member or a little bit popular:
-make maps that could be good to get overrated stars and have been played so much, people around the game might know you a bit
- playing ranked matches and having an upgraded rank so you will be found on the top players
-been kinda active on forums also good, replying for most of the topics and make topic each time you join the forum at least.
and finally, social media or communicating, the most important thing that will make you popular, keep chatting with your friends and with new and old members at least every day or try to make them feel comfy to talk and have fun with you at the whole time.

so I think that mrblake is right about that, you might be popular somehow, by doing that, but if it's not, so I think that mrblake is just inviting you and he was joking LOL.

even if you are not mentioned here, that means that guy doesn't know so much about you or you didn't experience with him the much as possible as enough, you still going to be loved by everyone unless if you were not inactive and or a rude or a bad person/unfunny or uncool person.

in general, just try to be better and popular that's all, and I'm sure that you will be a lot popular at someday :).
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Nyove » 22 April 2020, 17:23

Aw Eru I am so honoured to be in your list! :)
Proud to be part of something meaningful.
Need any assistance? Join the PB2 discord server at https://discord.com/invite/Bhe9rNz or raise a support ticket at https://www.plazmaburst2.com/support

Contact me on discord for quickest reply possible.

Nyove

Postby Sniper J » 23 April 2020, 20:27

Blake is the most smelly player

Sniper J
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Girl_Power » 23 April 2020, 23:15

Sniper J wrote:Blake is the most smelly player

Yeah, Blake should really stop using his grandma's perfumes. The smell is a total turn-off XD.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby wolf653 » 24 April 2020, 03:41

Girl_Power wrote:
Sniper J wrote:Blake is the most smelly player

Yeah, Blake should really stop using his grandma's perfumes. The smell is a total turn-off XD.

Hold up
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby yi en » 24 April 2020, 12:45

I thought this one should be in forum games but ok, I would fine about that lol
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion