A complaint against Dark Clan

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: A complaint against Dark Clan

Postby Silk1 » 16 May 2020, 11:20

Society today is very interesting.
woo wee wee woo
Silk1
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Build » 16 May 2020, 11:43

paulstin wrote:
PAULSTIN , a joke that is acting leader of the oldest, and the biggest clan in PB2 history, im sure a lot of clan leaders would like to be a joke like me, lol

DARK CLANS Cloak covers all the pb2 world,

LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN

yeah, no.

Master Chief 0 wrote:dayum, everything is dark in dark clan, son, let me tell you a piece of advice, dont be ever ashamed if you are doing da right thing ma man

i might be rude, but not crazy, now i'm no longer been rude, now i will be friendly :3

since when?

ZapruderFilm wrote:Wow, people are really butthurt against my clan.
You realize all you butthurt people will never be remembered and everyone will always remember Paulstin.
Also, you being butthurt only helps us, so thanks.

LOL
zap is a true chad

phsc wrote:
mingo1 wrote:-toxic responses that don't help anything-

I liked your "bye" post a lot.
It's not toxic, it actually helps if you are objective about things and not a 5 year old emotionally, you are the one being toxic, you want me to leave and you actually don't explain why that is toxic and also why I am wrong! I'm just going to stay around and basically try to comment in everything you say from now on if you love me that much.
This Admiral kid is not changing his mind, he is just a spoiled kid who thinks people should do what he wants them to do, you are not that different from him actually, just a bit better since you don't complain about literally everything on the forums, but in a more objective way he is kind of toxic, read the post about him being banned on Discord, do not defend him, read what shroom and what other people said he did.

i do agree with phsc what's toxic about what he said lol?

anyways my response to paulstin -- dark clan is surely the best clan, long live glorious dark clan, daddy paulstin molests me every day i always bend over for him like i am a submissive slut i had to endure to pain but its for dark clan, long live dark clan and papa paulstin!

now, where is the semen now when i needed it?
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby ECC9 » 16 May 2020, 12:15

ZapruderFilm wrote:Wow, people are really butthurt against my clan.
You realize all you butthurt people will never be remembered and everyone will always remember Paulstin.
Also, you being butthurt only helps us, so thanks.

what are you still doin here brainhurt?

Silk1 wrote:Society today is very interesting.

paulstin cult
Last edited by ECC9 on 16 May 2020, 16:02, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby daft punk 777 » 16 May 2020, 13:07

Why this topic is still alive?!...
daft punk 777
Falkok [250]

Postby Master Chief 0 » 22 May 2020, 09:26

paulstin: gay as fac
dark clan: a gang of 9 years old

well that story: it's a gay clan that include a leader who keep posting the same poem, bruh paulstin you are not forceful by your life slogan, you also dont have anything else to say but keep re-posting your pointless life slogan?
people just pissed off from you and your clan?, and most of your new members are toxic. completely horrible and shit.
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby paulstin » 23 May 2020, 09:31

Master Chief 0 wrote:paulstin: gay as fac

well that story: it's a gay clan that include a leader who keep posting the same poem, bruh paulstin you are not forceful by your life slogan, you also dont have anything else to say but keep re-posting your pointless life slogan?
people just pissed off from you and your clan?, and most of your new members are toxic. completely horrible and shit.

The members of Glorious DARK CLAN, the biggest clan in pb2 history, are not toxic, they have made our DARK CLAN Great . they are a group of normal players, who want to be part of a clan, and through their loyalty, hard work, comradeship, have made their DARK CLAN the super power that it is today, and has been since 2016, they just want to be part of a game, and have fun playing it, making friends, fighting wars, OUR DARK CLAN, is the most popular clan in pb2, as we have new members joining every day, and i know DARK CLAN is a important part of pb2, for our members and other players, as some want to join us, some want to fight us, its what helps to keep PB2 fun, ,,

Master Chief, You seem to blame me for your problems, and that no one respects you anymore, Has anyone ever respected you? Dont you think, if you spent less time hateing me, and the members of the most GLORIOUS DARK CLAN, and spent the time, playing and enjoying pb2, things would get better for you?,
like it or not , THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE GLORIOUS DARK CLAN EMPIRE, DARK CLANS CLOAK COVERS ALL THE PB2

why dont you join DARK CLAN? , you might enjoy being in it, after all, the 30 % of pb2 players who belong to DARK CLAN cant be wrong, lol
LONG LIVE THE MOST VICTORIOUS DARK CLAN, LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN, LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ECC9 » 23 May 2020, 09:54

paulstin wrote:why dont you join DARK CLAN? , you might enjoy being in it, after all, the 30 % of pb2 players who belong to DARK CLAN cant be wrong, lol
LONG LIVE THE MOST VICTORIOUS DARK CLAN, LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN, LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

yes master chiwf 0 join dark clan it fits you very well :D
you might learn new AWESOME things :)

ECC9

Postby Kostadin 8 » 23 May 2020, 10:03

paulstin wrote:
Master Chief 0 wrote:paulstin: gay as fac

The members of Glorious DARK CLAN, the biggest clan in pb2 history, are not toxic, they have made our DARK CLAN Great . they are a group of normal players, who want to be part of a clan, and through their loyalty, hard work, comradeship, have made their DARK CLAN the super power that it is today, and has been since 2016, they just want to be part of a game, and have fun playing it, making friends, fighting wars, OUR DARK CLAN, is the most popular clan in pb2, as we have new members joining every day, and i know DARK CLAN is a important part of pb2, for our members and other players, as some want to join us, some want to fight us, its what helps to keep PB2 fun, ,,

Master Chief, You seem to blame me for your problems, and that no one respects you anymore, Has anyone ever respected you? Dont you think, if you spent less time hateing me, and the members of the most GLORIOUS DARK CLAN, and spent the time, playing and enjoying pb2, things would get better for you?,
like it or not , THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE GLORIOUS DARK CLAN EMPIRE, DARK CLANS CLOAK COVERS ALL THE PB2

why dont you join DARK CLAN? , you might enjoy being in it, after all, the 30 % of pb2 players who belong to DARK CLAN cant be wrong, lol

GeNoCiDe CLAN supports DARK CLAN... LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN 40 THE GREAT AND LONG LIVE SPIRIT THE GREAT...
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Master Chief 0 » 23 May 2020, 10:22

AAAAAAAAH!!!!
anyways, i dont wanna join any clans, i'm not a lover of any clan, i rather to stay on earth with my colleagues, fighting aliens for safety, i'm going to be banned after days if i kept like this (bad).

remember paulstin you are not better than me or anyone else in this game, btw i gave up so whatever.
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Soldier AI » 23 May 2020, 13:56

Ah, I know lots of for people within pb2 community have heard of the 8 month war with TR- DC. I'd like to clear this up, but I'm speaking for TR, we do not hate dark clan, we may have members who personally hate dark clan to a extend, but overall we do not hate another clan. We just like fighting dark clan as rivals because it brings fun to the game and makes it less boring, I don't see anything wrong with it. Now, with current events, yes the war between TR and DC is annoying and can rendered useless but it's for fun. Now I don't agree with the disrespect towards dark clan, dark clan does have some great players, like Cultio, Palvos, I've had a 2v2 with them and we barely beat them, they are really good. I respect Paulstin, Mohamed, and their work on dark clan. I took some consideration, Dark clan is hated because of it's bad reputation, just hope it gets better soon, before it hits rock bottom.

Soldier AI
Recruit

Postby Antocd4 » 23 May 2020, 16:27

Dark clan members not toxic lol

Antocd4
Recruit

Postby Silverspartan300 » 21 June 2020, 23:44

Dark clan my have some bad people but we are working on finding ever single last one

Silverspartan300

Postby Anechoic » 4 July 2020, 02:55

Silk1 wrote:Society today is very interesting.

We live in a society. :(
Anechoic
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby maxim12 » 5 July 2020, 16:59

Just another day in the Plazma Burst 2 community, and I see it never gets old
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Girl_Power » 5 July 2020, 20:44

Dear our kind lord and saviour,

Please lock this dead topic as it serves no purpose anymore.

Amen, GP
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby EOw » 13 July 2020, 18:14

Well said Paulstin.

EOw
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby broforce1 » 13 July 2020, 19:55

Paulstin is gone anyway, no matter wtf and why the topic isn't blocked yet?
due to the fact that old topics should be blocked according to how old is this shit, also, whoever made this got banned from discord I think now I think he's back, but I think he's just pissed off so he's enactive since he got banned or muted, or after that topic, so meh whatever, the topic is completely harmless, I think, paulstin is now quit from pb2 and now I don't know who the facc will be responsible for that Dark Clan as well, actually nobody cares anyway, so lmao.

and now i dont really know, why do even people leave anyway.

if it's not our business so we must not try to do anything on this situation now i think the Dark Clan is now doomed without paulstin lmao.

if paustin didn't go and i'm wrong, well, still I don't care or nobody would care to accept the people who loves paulstin only.

the people who love us will miss us.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby ECC9 » 13 July 2020, 23:08

ECC9

Postby broforce1 » 14 July 2020, 01:50

ECC9, can you piss off and stop reply for some feedbacks cuz that’s ain’t funny and annoying and you are so annoying. I’m pissed off from you man get out :c

You are not cool at all stop doing that crap. Replying for each feedback. What a really nice joke.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby ECC9 » 14 July 2020, 14:09

I wouldn't do it if I couldn't do it

ECC9

Previous

Return to General Discussion