who you miss him got banned?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

who you miss him got banned?

Postby broforce1 » 22 February 2020, 06:05

hello there, so some players and user have been banned from the game for stupid reasons, by the way, at that moment if he was good at something like mapmaking or professional gamer, or otherwise he's your friend or your best friend and he got banned, you might miss him, you will be so upset that time, so you know, nothing we can do about it so anyway
what players and users you have been missed them since he got banned, perhaps you can tell me a user that has been offline forever what I want is is that someone that you miss him in the game.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: who you miss him got banned?

Postby Girl_Power » 22 February 2020, 06:17

I miss Jason Eden. I know what happened to him and why he got banned, but Jason was one of those players who actually had style and character. He was confident in himself (sometimes cocky) whether it's map-making or having an argument, but none the less he was actually good at what he does.

I also miss 707. Many new players don't know who 707 is, but he is the guy who made the iconic swords design and the iconic school map and many more. Nobody knows for sure what happened to him but it's fair to say he isn't coming back anytime soon (or ever...).

Aside from Jason and 707, more than half of the people on my friend list is gone. My first friend ever is KristinaLove2 and she has been inactive for 1165 days now. RIP to all those dead/inactive PB2 players!

(P.S; whatever happened to Potatoisgood..?)
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby ECC9 » 22 February 2020, 14:32

i miss no one
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby phsc » 22 February 2020, 21:44

Girl_Power wrote:I miss Jason Eden. I know what happened to him and why he got banned, but Jason was one of those players who actually had style and character. He was confident in himself (sometimes cocky) whether it's map-making or having an argument, but none the less he was actually good at what he does.

He was not confident of himself, he was delusional, he fits for criteria for two disorders by the DSM-V, NPD and OCPD, and he had an extreme lack of self-awareness and also of the implications of his skills and everything related to him, he just believed he was right and skilled in doing the things he idd because of his close-mindness plus both disorders.
But no, he was not good at anything he did, if we take map making, he simply believed he was right and everything related to him was perfect, he criticized everybody else but did not accept criticism even within his own beliefs, he was also extremely biased in his criticisms and picking things nobody cares about for arbitrary and subjective reasons that should not be considered, and he simply did not want to be wrong, also the fact he had bad map making skills, his maps were extremely camping oriented and unbalanced in multiple parts (while he at times said such things were bad) with extremely long lines of fire, he also was terrible with decoration using backgrounds and after some time he did get better with it but when he was bad at it he said pixel-art was terrible, but when images came out, people started saying he was good but here is the thing, he did not create the images, he just added decors, there is no skill in that, it is just time consuming, there is no virtuosity, it is different from creating complicated pixel-art, Jason also was terrible with triggers, he simply could not do multiple things he did, he could not even admit being wrong or multiple possibilities (he said that variables were not trustworthy at some point, lmao), and he also stole multiple map ideas and concepts from other people, while often doing poor executions:
Spoiler: Show More
1) Skin changer - extremely simple, there are way better ones made by other plays, ditzy-custom comes to mind but I think Civil Lite has a similar thing as most mapmakers do but this is really simple compared to these.
2, 3) Message/zoom to specific player - Mrnat, even has a forum tutorial on it, unsure if he was the first to do that but it is also quite intuitive viewtopic.php?f=126&t=20592
4) Teleport gun - this is so old I have no idea of who did it, in the secret areas of my phsc-base2 there is one, very likely made in like late 2014 if the trigger actions were already in the game or somewhere in 2015, one of the first things I did when they came out, also really simple.
5) Boost gun - literally a single trigger action
6) Nuclear missile - Literally silent phoenix-missile but it is made in 2018 instead of... 2014? 15? I don't know when he made it.
7) Door - You don't give argumetns for why they should be used in approved maps, they are not synced so if one player joins right after another opened it the door is closed for the new joined player etc, and it is also extremely common but I think it was first used in some map by Eric or something.
8 ) Controllate turret - Literally eric gurt-turrets but it is slighty changed so the turrents are on do nothing and they use a region that moves to your cursor as target and then fire in specific scenarios.
9) Explosive turret - Literally eric gurt-turrents but it explodes when they die! yikes!
11, 12, 13) Elevators - How many times has this been done before.
14) PM thing - I think Max Teabag has a video or a tutorial on this but I think he was the first to use it too, anyway I might be wrong then this is in theory original as in the form of a tutorial yet not as a concept, also quite simple.
15) Revive thing - yikes! a single trigger using the concept used above to detect the chat!
16) HP check - Really simple and should be more common, I did not look on how you made it but there are many methods all simple, can be done via checking HP(then I think stryde gets the name for being the first at it because I remember a long time ago he made some SP map that I did some weird things with related to HP and then he added a anti-cheat system that verifies the players HP) and if it is slot no idea but like for sure earlier than idk 2012 or something.
17) Password system - This has been done before, with and without vars for sure, maybe names do not come to my mind, but as a visual thing that is quite fancy, while it is different, the number submitting on giraray-riddle1 and further maps, which not only are more complex and in my opinion cooler, but are also in theory do the same thing but I do not remember if he uses vars, very likely does, still the visuals are kinda creative even though it is clear that it was based out of real-life panels and I get a calculator vibe from it.
18) Explosion on player - I think that one of these 300 tutorials that kill players who say something do it, but it is also really simple and uses same concepts.
19) Sign - Mrnat made it, at least you credited him, not sure if he made it open source at some point but even then it is not really complex like many of his other trigger systems.
20) Mounted minigun - Eric made it on eric gurt-spider_traps, Mrnat has also used it twice in his maps the WW1 one and the fancy as deliciously exquisite pizza sauce sky one I forgot the name of.
21) Day/night cycle - I was almost sure Darkstar made one public as a test map, or Mrnat or someone like them, but I do not remember, it can be in Darkstar's google drive or something, but even then it was also done many times.
Original comment at: viewtopic.php?f=126&t=22506&start=20

At some point Jason literally stopped trying to create triggering and he asked for people to do that for him, when that did not work out, he started asking Eric to add stuff into the game for him, ridiculous.
But argumentation is my favorite, Jason abused most logical fallacies without being aware of it, he did not even realize he was using them because he had this stupid mentality that he could not be wrong, which is ridiculous, and also anti-scientific (multiple things he believed probably would fit that), he also believed his opinion was better than others objectively which is deliciously exquisite pizza sauce ridiculous and he did not understand what arbitrary or subjective means, he was also not open to discussion, when people refuted him and he replied with fallacious arguments and such were pointed out he would just ignore the person (I am the best example of that), because he cannot argue and is objectively bad at it since he never refuted a single argument made by me (the ones that are logically objective), Jason also had this paranoid thinking and gatekeeping of science, he said that science was only building rockets and advanced AIs, which is ridiculous, and he also believed in some bizarre stuff, such as that black holes are a danger and we need a way to fight them, like just read that.
But the most bizarre thing is that I miss him, I miss someone so stupid, so not self aware, who actually believes the dumb shit he says, because that person actually makes me feel so superior, and the fact that some day such person might realize they are wrong and that everything they did was as stupid as everybody who has a brain knows it is, or just die in ignorance believing they are right, both cases he will not achieve anything in his life, as much as he was hard-working and spent massive amounts of time (actually stupid move because he did not consider efficiency, and that is much more important than being hard-working), I actually think he is probably one of the dumbest people I've ever met and I find it hilarious, he did give me a lot of good laughs and made some nice internal memes for me and my friends, and more of that would not be bad.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Girl_Power » 22 February 2020, 22:40

phsc wrote:...

Well, that really changed my mind about things then. He was always nice to me and stuff. Never saw him act the way that you described. Anyway, I didn't expect you would write an entire essay...
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 23 February 2020, 05:22

broforce1 wrote:some players and user have been banned from the game for stupid reasons

such as?
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby daft punk 777 » 23 February 2020, 10:49

i miss qaytar and gani lol
daft punk 777
Falkok [250]

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 2 March 2020, 17:11

Absolutely bloody nobody, not even myself
Spoiler: Show More