chat fighting on forum topics (ridiculous stuff)

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

chat fighting on forum topics (ridiculous stuff)

Postby broforce1 » 13 February 2020, 20:52

hey everyone, so do you know that when you make a topic, and then in some way it turned or it seems to be silly for the most of these people, these people that will ask stupid questions about the topic and some stupid comments, makes you angry or disappointed, so that time they will make you have to call on them about there quiz and stop their $h!tty comments, so you don't know what's happening, that time, you will notice that the topic is filled with a full stupid comments, let me explain that to be much better, so if you made a topic about your art and your target is to get people that will reply their opinion about the art that you have already made, good or bad whatever, by the way, sometimes you have might notice that some replying from users that is not about the topic at all, it's only about stupid quiz and stupid replying and some $H!TTY annoying stuff, so, please if you know about this please not try to do this because that's annoying.

example:
https://i.imgur.com/3Qzb7PF.png

zoom in zoom in on the image to see it closer for example comments.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: chat fighting on forum topics (ridiculous stuff)

Postby Civil-Lite » 13 February 2020, 22:05

I'm going to have you hold you there for a moment. It may only seem annoying, but really it is due to the fact that a person is allowing themselves to become aggravated by a particular comment that has been posted in regards to a specific topic. Whether it's something you like / don't like about that post, the best decision is for yourself to be the mature one and either simply ignore what's been said or report it instead of getting angry over the situation and thinking that will get you anywhere close to the endpoint of that discussion. Also for the record, the image is a prime example of absolute child's play. Overall you just have to remember that kid's do still exist on the internet, so seeing people getting annoyed over a comment really wouldn't be much of a surprise. You should also question yourself, how many "Shitty/Stupid" comments have you made in the past? Then put that into comparison with todays.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Girl_Power » 14 February 2020, 05:27

I would have to agree with Civil here. If someone makes a dumb or irrelevant comment regarding a certain topic, it's best to just ignore it and move on. There's no need to argue with another person just because he/she made a dumb move. This causes nothing but drama which ultimately locks the topic.

Also, this game is filled with kids like Civil mentioned. We can't really blame them for making stupid decisions since most of them are not matured yet. I do want to point out that this game is made for kids too, not just for young adults and grown-ups.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby broforce1 » 14 February 2020, 07:36

yeA I think that we must ignore the annoying stuff and these annoying situations because by the way there's still some stu[id post or reply(s) that keeps getting posted a day by a day. anyway, thanks for the advice.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby ECC9 » 14 February 2020, 21:48

just block the person problem solved. if u cant blokk the person just dont give a fvck
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Return to General Discussion