The staff doesn't even care about the game anymore

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

The staff doesn't even care about the game anymore

Postby James27 » 25 December 2019, 02:56

Sooo i just saw an match called "no black people allowed" and it's sad that kids thinks racism is funny they all should be stopped like some are ERPing in PB2 and staff doesn't even ban them.. What do you guys think? Do you think we need more staff to be active at the flash game? I don't even know too, This topic is not to attack the Staff, I apologize for that stuff but it must be criticized for all this BS.

And trust me, I keep seeing some toxic kids like let's say they stay in the popular maps like Paul308-base,Stryde-sniper and most are Guests. But i'm glad there is a auto ban system now, But it is still not enough.

I'm not sure if almost all of the swear swords are triggering the system, It's just the same everyday, It's still a daily dose of toxicity.
James27
Recruit

Re: The staff doesn't even care about the game anymore

Postby yizhe » 25 December 2019, 04:28

i noticed that you have recently posted quite a few topics in regards to an absolute removal of toxicity in this game. it would be highly unlikely to do so as one player may be nice and the next moment toxic. i do believe that the developer and mods are trying their best to reduce the number of 'toxic' players. one suggestion i can give u is to ignore those players. after all, we don't live in a Utopian world.
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Eric Gurt » 25 December 2019, 06:57

I do tweak offensive language detection from time to time (based off reports on forums and chat too) though it still should react to over the top cases mostly only. There was at least 1 case like this within last 3 hours.

Other than that - we also review reports left on profile pages.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby mrblake213 » 26 December 2019, 09:04

I personally check in-game everyday.

The automatic offensive bans system was implemented to decrease the toxicity or cancer without having much of the staff involved.
Nevertheless, if you see people violating the Code of Conduct, feel free to report directly to any staff in PMs or Discord with several valid proof such as screenshots or videos.

Thank you.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Fordex » 19 February 2020, 16:46

Are you atacking kids?If yes,why you atack KIDS!!!KIDS!!CARL KIDS!!!And its then atacking to normal kids like me

Fordex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Girl_Power » 20 February 2020, 00:10

Fordex wrote:Are you atacking kids?If yes,why you atack KIDS!!!KIDS!!CARL KIDS!!!And its then atacking to normal kids like me

Dude, no one here attacked "kids like you" okay? I really dislike it when people make irrelevant comments like yours on topics.

yizhe wrote:it would be highly unlikely to do so as one player may be nice and the next moment toxic.

The title of this topic doesn't make any sense. Staffs are doing their best to decrease the amount of toxicity in the game. It's sad that people are nice in one map and then logs into the game as a guest and become a totally different person. I'm glad in PB2.5/PB3, the guest system will be removed. This will solve a lot of problems and decrease toxicity throughout the game.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Whyme » 20 February 2020, 00:53

No, it won't? I just very recently started again, seeing what is written in the chat is honestly just a down dragging factor. Literal clan wars within the chat, degradation, insults, bragging, spam... It's more common than anything else. While I am not blaming the staff for it, the community has held itself on a quite toxic ground over the years, and by now paints what the game is.

Whyme
Recruit

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 20 February 2020, 02:18

Personally the ''toxicity'' isn't an issue for me, but it's still surprising how it's present in this game. As long as the staff is able to handle any reports, I don't see any need for them to monitor the multiplayer games 24/7, just make sure you've got solid evidence to report these players ( a video preferably ). An option to mute players individually ingame could help as well.
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Fordex » 21 February 2020, 17:46

Why you dont stop talk about that?Just connect,report server creator,disconnect.

Fordex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ECC9 » 22 February 2020, 14:33

stop sayin false stuff if u dont know shit okay
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Tempus » 23 February 2020, 02:51

Eric created a log for all incoming reports on player profiles. Our hope is to come out with a new and better version of the reporting system. One that allows you to highlight the intent of the report; Hacking, Rude/inappropriate, spam, etc

I think feedback is important even if it is directed towards staff, we cannot become better or provide better support for everyone if we don't get honest feedback on our work.

Staff powers is very limited in-game. It's hard for us to patrol every match, so we will naturally miss stuff and I cannot stress enough that reporting someone without any kind of evidence, will never result in a ban. In all cases we need proof to carry out any kind of action on said user.

Last notes here;

I see this post is from 2019 and I think with all the time that has passed, for example our site chat system was improved that gifts karma , an auto ban system , a little more in-game powers for admins.

Only results in better support and moderation for Pb2.5 as we know what to do and what needs to be done to fix issues. Not saying we can fix everything and there will always be more we can do and it goes without saying how much help we need from everyone with reporting accounts and proving good evidence etc.
Tempus
Advisor

Return to General Discussion