Improve the Forums, Remove the Cancer.

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Improve the Forums, Remove the Cancer.

Postby James27 » 25 December 2019, 02:30

So i've been browsing the Forums daily and all i see is cancer, Staff don't warn me because it's true

Some of you might've known already for the past few months there are many KIDS out there that are now using the forums.

Like let's say for example Xier44
He is obviously a goddamn kid that has been staying here for many months now and people were annoyed by it

So i posted this not to attack some people in this community but i'll say it
There should be an age limit for the Forums like in Discord (13+) in order to make it better because if the staff doesn't make it better it's gonna be more Cancerous more kids will invade the forums, Who agrees with me?

Remove the cancerous people in this community, Just not gonna mention the others.. I'm gonna get warned by it.
James27
Recruit

Re: Improve the Forums, Remove the Cancer.

Postby Xier44 » 25 December 2019, 14:58

Are you normal?That was you insulted me -.-
Do you really think if you old grandpa the "kids" cant play and browsing forum?If staff dont warn you it dont mean you cant do anything you want,and why i is example?I making arts and posting posts in forum.I dont post annoying wishes that "someone topic must be locked(IN GLOBAL ANNOCUMENT!!!)",and i dont insult anyone (but you insulted me as example).
If you angry of heres "kids" just go out of forum.
And in discord can chatting kids (if they normal) too,and you just can set your age closer than 14+.Thats a useless topic.
Xier44
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby phsc » 25 December 2019, 20:29

the target of this game is kids, the people who actually play is the most are kids, its a flash browser scroll shooter

we need to remove all kids from fortnite too, also from roblox, also from anything that targets kids, why? because you said so
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 25 December 2019, 21:05

This topic clearly focus a spesific user or a user group in a rude way.

Young age players will play this or any game by calling them kids etc does not make the things better.

When you see a topic/post where it does not follow the rules use the report button.

Topic locked.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Return to General Discussion