Game Performance (fps, not ping)

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Game Performance (fps, not ping)

Postby superio » 22 December 2019, 18:37

Please update the performance of the game.. i have a lot of lag in fps; i tried every set of settings, don't tell me anything about settings.
The lag appears in the main page and somehow the main page is like always active and it make all the gameplay lag. In 2015 wasn't so much lag, but now that's too much, it's unplayable for me: i have like 15 fps, and it's not my laptop the problem, i have 50+ fps in 3d games (not flash games, to be honest).
Please Eric, try make an update like "performance fix".. i really loved this game but i left it because of the lag. I think a lot of players left it because of this. With ping lag is playable, somehow you can kill the others, but with fps lag no.

If Eric can't read this, please anyone send him in twitter this post, thanks
superio
Recruit

Re: Game Performance (fps, not ping)

Postby MadFoxSK » 22 December 2019, 20:50

Are you using Google Chrome? If so enable the setting "Use Hardware Acceleration when available", that helped me when i had FPS lag, otherwise i don't know what else will help
"How can one create so much mayhem, in just 30 seconds?"

"With a fully upgraded CS-BNG."

MadFoxSK
Recruit

Postby Eric Gurt » 23 December 2019, 00:13

Try standalone version of game (download it at the bottom of Play page, or use this link if you are on Windows https://www.plazmaburst2.com/pb2/Plazma%20Burst%202.zip ), it does seem to work better in my case.

Flash version used for Plazma Burst 2 relies more on CPU that GPU. Additionally, I believe, browsers do implement extra sandboxing measures for flash applications that are executed in browsers - thus degrading performance. It can be more critical for some players.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby broforce1 » 24 December 2019, 18:54

imagine,the if the game has more than 60 FPS,would anything get changed?
Faster or Slower
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby superio » 28 December 2019, 11:42

Thanks, i tried it all, i think my cpu is too slow, 2.3ghz 2 cores.. i'll come back when i'll have a faster platform. Thanks anyway
superio
Recruit

Return to General Discussion