Fan art 26 july

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Fan art 26 july

Postby Translator » 27 July 2019, 06:12

Two of the most highly rated decoration submissions were made by ditzy and darkstar 1 (flag banners and camera).

At the same time there was 3 best weapon submissions from Mr jaks nes, ctxranger and LazyRain (Android sniper, Crossfire CR-145 Vortex and Psi cutter).

The most highly rated submitted player model is from ditzy (Android DT-148).

It's cool when they choose the same people! Good job, administration! When were normal weapons, improved weapons 6 gun, and much else, but there is no same, better choose weapons which already did known people and choose what something shit. Congratulations again, well done that choose the weapons of those people who have already done the weapons, and do not choose those who really tried and they turned out classy and cool

Translator
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Fan art 26 july

Postby Incompetence » 27 July 2019, 07:16

eh, i wish the polls started after everything submitted was added in for voting. late submissions were at a real disadvantage because earlier submitted stuff had more time to collect votes and therefore have a higher chance of making it in the game.

choosing the same people again isn't necessarily a good thing though. the only reasons we've had the same people make it again is because 1.) their work is good, and 2.) everyone else's work wasn't good. i say this in reference to the sub-par MS paint level and nonsensical submissions I've seen making up a good percentage of all submissions. new names would be great to see if people actually bothered to refine and polish their work; otherwise the same 3-4 names over and over doesn't really make it "community" fan art
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Translator » 27 July 2019, 07:24

Incompetence wrote:eh, i wish the polls started after everything submitted was added in for voting. late submissions were at a real disadvantage because earlier submitted stuff had more time to collect votes and therefore have a higher chance of making it in the game.

choosing the same people again isn't necessarily a good thing though. the only reasons we've had the same people make it again is because 1.) their work is good, and 2.) everyone else's work wasn't good. i say this in reference to the sub-par MS paint level and nonsensical submissions I've seen making up a good percentage of all submissions. new names would be great to see if people actually bothered to refine and polish their work; otherwise the same 3-4 names over and over doesn't really make it "community" fan art

What not very good work? What do you mean? There was a cool full of good quality work, which could choose and they would be added to the game.

Translator
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Incompetence » 27 July 2019, 07:55

Translator wrote:What not very good work? What do you mean? There was a cool full of good quality work, which could choose and they would be added to the game.

besides a large handful of low quality art submissions, there were submissions that were just literal real life weapons but in PB2's style. those don't take any effort to make given the designs all exist in real life and can be found online. i only consider them low quality because it's already a design someone else made so remaking it for this game 100% as the original is just lazy and cheap along with being obviously unoriginal

i don't remember every single submission but i do remember rating negatively on most of the ones that were up for voting because they were either close copies of an existing gun, bad in quality, both, in a style not even close to PB2, or too similar to something we already have. aside from properly decent submissions, there were unoriginal designs in the correct style, unique designs not there yet in style, and bad designs in the correct style
Incompetence

Postby LazyRain » 27 July 2019, 11:22

Do you know that DoomWrath made some arts for the submissions? He is an administrator and he is a respected person. And somehow none of his arts didn't rank first. That's because those high-rated arts was chosen by most of the users. Go blame the whole community.
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain

Postby Hikarikaze » 27 July 2019, 20:47

Not surprised that darkstar and ditzy's art made it in again. Flag banners and cameras will be neat to have and I look forward to using them, but it was expected that their art would win. That's the perk of being popular and having content with your name well established in the game already, I suppose. I'm just a tiny bit upset that my one weapon submitted didn't make it in but then again, who'd vote for any of the garbage I ever made? lol

Hopefully these weapons we're getting are something new or different gameplay wise. I feel a lot of people just vote for things that look cool but don't care at all how they'll play in-game. We don't need cool guns that'll just act like a CS-RC or a C-01r, we need cool guns that do cool things no other guns do.

LazyRain wrote:Do you know that DoomWrath made some arts for the submissions? He is an administrator and he is a respected person. And somehow none of his arts didn't rank first. That's because those high-rated arts was chosen by most of the users. Go blame the whole community.

It's a good thing those art pieces didn't rank first. Most of Doom's aka "the obvious XM8 clone is silly so I'm going to post 4 variants based off it, also your AK doesn't fit because I say so" submissions are just edits of already existing assets. Those CS-RC variants in particular shouldn't ever be allowed on the sole basis of being modern renditions of an existing real life gun, even if they ever get the highest votes.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby ditzy » 27 July 2019, 20:53

Hello!
From what I can tell, you're not happy with the people whose works made it in? Anyways, I thought I'd clear up some misconceptions.

Translator wrote:It's cool when they choose the same people! Good job, administration!

The admins don't get to choose the stuff that goes into the game or not. It's a community vote. Every player gets the chance to choose the art that they want to see in the game and it's strictly their vote that decides the winning art.

Translator wrote:Congratulations again, well done that choose the weapons of those people who have already done the weapons

Everything gets a ranking from +1.5 to -1.5, and the highest ranked submissions make it into the game. During voting, names and purpose of the art is hidden so that there isn't bias towards a certain player's art (Though if you're familiar with a player's art style you might be able to guess who it belongs to). All in all, players aren't supposed to know whose art is whose.

More winners will be announced over the following week though, so stay tuned! Other artists' works may be added as well.

i did have some stuff win so i guess i'm one to talk haha. I don't mean to offend, just trying to give some insight into the process.
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
ditzy
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby wreak » 27 July 2019, 23:29

Personally I don't mind that much what gets put in the game as long as it has a new mechanic and not just another spam rifle. But then again I don't make pb2 art at all and only posted one of hik's artwork at the last minute.

Looking at how the voting was done, I can easily say it was not done the best way possible. Eric should have not let anyone voted UNTIL days after the submission was closed. Artwork posted earlier had the advantage of getting more votes simply because it was posted earlier. Most people would only do the polls once and not frequently so artwork posted later didn't get enough votes.

I also find it a bit suspicious that the same people who already have their artwork in the game managed to get their submissions in the game.

Here are the artwork that is going to be put in the game...
https://i.imgur.com/NG1vPIQ.png
https://i.imgur.com/YYL16va.png
https://i.imgur.com/4HbDIDX.png

Taking a look at these weapons. It's honestly kinda disappointing, these guns don't look bad but there not very unique either. I think they should have put more different looking weapons.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby tehswordninja » 27 July 2019, 23:49

Yeah, this is all entirely based on popular vote. Why a minimal effort AR-15 clone was highly rated is certainly questionable, but at the end of the day, it's what the community voted on. No changing that.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Incompetence » 28 July 2019, 00:03

wreak wrote:Here are the artwork that is going to be put in the game...
https://i.imgur.com/NG1vPIQ.png

honestly, i'm surprised this was voted higher than the others i posted. i would've really liked to see the burst fire railgun, C-01s styled DMR, or just about anything else really. but people voted for this so eh, it's what they wanted

tehswordninja wrote:Yeah, this is all entirely based on popular vote. Why a minimal effort AR-15 clone was highly rated is certainly questionable, but at the end of the day, it's what the community voted on. No changing that.

"minimal"

it took 2 mins, ok ): i spent lots of effort
Incompetence

Postby DoomWrath » 28 July 2019, 00:54

Hikarikaze wrote:Hopefully these weapons we're getting are something new or different gameplay wise. I feel a lot of people just vote for things that look cool but don't care at all how they'll play in-game. We don't need cool guns that'll just act like a CS-RC or a C-01r, we need cool guns that do cool things no other guns do.

^ This. It's all well and good effectively having multiple skins for existing guns ingame, but gameplay-wise it's very shallow.

Hikarikaze wrote:
LazyRain wrote:Do you know that DoomWrath made some arts for the submissions? He is an administrator and he is a respected person. And somehow none of his arts didn't rank first. That's because those high-rated arts was chosen by most of the users. Go blame the whole community.

It's a good thing those art pieces didn't rank first. Most of Doom's aka "the obvious XM8 clone is silly so I'm going to post 4 variants based off it, also your AK doesn't fit because I say so" submissions are just edits of already existing assets. Those CS-RC variants in particular shouldn't ever be allowed on the sole basis of being modern renditions of an existing real life gun, even if they ever get the highest votes.

The purpose of the CS-RC variants was to try to make the CS-RCs a bit less obviously an XM8 clone without just being entirely different guns. Luckily we don't have a straight AK clone in the game we need to try to mask too. (The AV-135 is the remains of a PKM and AK's lovemaking).

------------------------------------------------------------

https://imgur.com/NG1vPIQ - The AR-15 Clone

Without going into an essay about how adding even more clones of 1990s/2000s era guns is a bad idea, a gun that fits Call of Duty better than PB2 is a bad idea for PB2.
It's a nice rendition of a 2015 era budget AR-15. MLOK-looking handguard and lack of an optic dates the weapon to the current time period very harshly.
Because of the white/silver, this gun wouldn't even work alongside some "US Army" inspired skins to allow people to make modern era custom maps, so seems to not fit anywhere ingame. Surprised it was voted up much - but I presume kids recognised it and voted it, plus the actual drawing is high quality.

I feel that this should not be added to PB2.

https://imgur.com/YYL16va - The Sniper Rifle

Simple design, looks neat enough. Nothing special and a little redundant in my opinion, but more guns are more guns.

https://imgur.com/4HbDIDX - The Shotgun

Appears to have the same function as the CS-DAZ. Any other function would be nonsensical. Not sure why the game needs another basic pump action shotgun, especially in an artstyle that requires either a redraw to fit the game, or will look out of place. And a redraw will essentially make it a CS-DAZ, so seems redundant too.

Could be nice if it's made to fire slugs, or some other kind of projectile though.

As for the skins and decor, they seem good so far.
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Tempus » 28 July 2019, 01:16

Greetings Everyone,

I understand the confusion, the frustration & we appreciate your patience with us. First off I just want to explain that blaming the Administration over something that was a community vote seems pointless. There were no deals made, no favoritism involved. Voting went from ( -1.5 +1.5 )

We asked everyone in our community to vote, we made it very public and even updated the way you see our news notifications.

( The problem I see and that was mentioned by a user in this topic was we allowed everyone to vote ahead of time, giving the first submissions a head start vs late submissions. This was my fault, you can blame me. We're working on better ways to make it more fair and we will make it more fair in the future. )

Additionally I want to mention that right now we're announcing results in groups of 3 weapons, 2 decorations and 1 skin each. Starting from highly rated to lowest rated. ( To my understanding we are working on all submissions, I am not 100% sure. Don't take my word for it until Eric responds / makes it more clear or if I hear otherwise. )

I want to add that in our voting page, we made it clear that even if art that is submitted didn't look "cool" or wasn't in pb2 style or was made in ms paint that artwork could be remade by staff and be added into the game. I even made a mention to this in discord;

Additionally, we took 3 states of polls, each of which corresponds to announcement publication at Discord & Forums, then News page, then Play page.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Edit, I wanted to add this part

CS: 14
C9: 5
UF: 5
Androids: 1
Falkoks: 5
CF: 3
Misc: 14

is what we have in the sense of weapons. I'm unsure if Eric wants another event made, however I think to balance weapons etc out, I think a " Futuristic / Space / Alien " gun event should be made. Possibly I will make an a post just to compile submissions and maybe in the future we will vote on ones should be added.
Tempus
Advisor

Postby Hikarikaze » 28 July 2019, 02:19

I'm going to have to hijack this topic for a little bit. I've written a lengthy response to Doom which I've put in a spoiler:

Spoiler: Show More
DoomWrath wrote:The purpose of the CS-RC variants was to try to make the CS-RCs a bit less obviously an XM8 clone without just being entirely different guns. Luckily we don't have a straight AK clone in the game we need to try to mask too. (The AV-135 is the remains of a PKM and AK's lovemaking).

Here's the issue that makes zero sense. You say your CS-RCs are attempts to make the original CS-RC appear less like an XM8 clone without being an entirely different gun, but that's what other artists have been doing as well. phsc did the same with his AUG, SCAR, etc, and so has Incompetence with the AR-15 weapon; the shape and silhouette of those look like the original counterparts but they're not direct clones of the weapons they're based off. You yourself said those weapons don't fit so how do your variants fit any better, considering they look much closer to the CS-RC and by proxy, the XM8, compared to the ones you've claimed don't fit that resemble their real life counterparts less?

I've yet to see a real AUG that looks like the one phsc has made, along with an AR-15 derivative that looks exactly the one Incompetence has made. You've been using your opinion and pushing it as a reason to dismiss these guns fitting in-game without applying the same logic to yourself. Why should your CS-RCs get a chance to be added when phsc's AUG or KSG for instance isn't even considered "relevant to PB2?" People love to call out "AR-15 clones" yet don't say a word about things like the Needle or AV-135, even when those two guns were added in.

DoomWrath wrote:It's a nice rendition of a 2015 era budget AR-15. MLOK-looking handguard and lack of an optic dates the weapon to the current time period very harshly.
Because of the white/silver, this gun wouldn't even work alongside some "US Army" inspired skins to allow people to make modern era custom maps, so seems to not fit anywhere ingame.

I see an obvious optical sight, unless you somehow think there's a rear sight that's much higher than the front post for some reason. The problem here is that you're using current day standards to judge a weapon in a game set in the future, where these standards might not even apply anymore and where a gun designed in 2002 is being used regularly. A gun, mind you, that you felt 4 variants belonged much better in a game compared to a weapon that looks similar yet not exact to a weapon from a similar time period, weapons that were designed for the same reason and intention that you made these variants. Focusing on small details like the actual type of handguard being used and using that as a point to argue why a gun doesn't belong in the game is an excessive overanalysis in my opinion and an attempt to nitpick unnecessarily because these weapons don't seem to fit what you envision this game as. I doubt artists like Incompetence care whether a gun uses a MLOK handguard or a Picatinny rail for instance and instead uses these design elements because it simply looks good to them and fits the design they envision as best as possible. And frankly, who cares if the handguard happens to be a specific type of handguard from a specific time period? Only you make a deal out of such details for no proper reason. The people voting won't know what a MLOK handguard is, a lot of these artists probably don't even know what it is either, and so bringing something like that up is pointless. It doesn't matter to a lot of these people.

You say the gun wouldn't work alongside a "US Army" inspired skin but maybe it's not supposed to be used with a military skin. Otherwise, it probably would resemble a weapon kitted out for operator use. From what I understand, the weapon was made to be a standalone, not paired with a skin at all, so of course it wouldn't "fit" with a skin that it wasn't designed for in the first place. There are "white" skins that pair just as well with this gun anyways which can be used in a modern day war map, and skins can be recolored through triggers.

This is also a game where nothing is really defined well. For all we know, maybe these weapons do fit in the game. Saying these weapons don't fit in the game would imply that you know what this game is trying to be and what direction it wants to take. The game is nowhere near in a clear direction at all in terms of world-building so saying "this doesn't fit, this fits, etc" is just a redundant opinion, again something you seem to treat as a fact more than an opinion.

If you want to use real life or time periods as a basis to criticize and dismantle these weapons, then I see the inclusion of "modern weapons" in the future as analogous to WW2 weapons being used in the Middle East today. If it's not unheard of for weapons of a past era to be used today, then the same can apply to the future as well. Real life/modern standards can be used too as a reason to justify having these weapons in-game and having them fit, this being an example.

Tempus wrote:( The problem I see and that was mentioned by a user in this topic was we allowed everyone to vote ahead of time, giving the first submissions a head start vs late submissions. This was my fault, you can blame me. We're working on better ways to make it more fair and we will make it more fair in the future. )

The simplest way would be to have a deadline and then begin voting after the deadline. This lets late submissions get into the polls and everyone starts off on equal grounds during the voting phase.
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Eric Gurt » 28 July 2019, 02:34

Translator wrote:It's cool when they choose the same people! Good job, administration! When were normal weapons, improved weapons 6 gun, and much else, but there is no same, better choose weapons which already did known people and choose what something shit. Congratulations again, well done that choose the weapons of those people who have already done the weapons, and do not choose those who really tried and they turned out classy and cool

There is no extra magic to it - I add and sometimes rework submissions. I go by the rule of adding most highly rated submissions and then move towards submissions with lower rating. Submissions that were uploaded later didn't get significantly less or more chances to be added.

Submissions are added and announced as they are being adapted & tested - so you probably won't know if submissions you are talking about will be added or not. If you are confused on sniper rifles being highly rated - they did sort of become a defining weapon class of ranked modes since when multiplayer was added.

We do want to add as many submissions as possible - so far it does only depend on how much time it will take. Hopefully no longer than month - after all it does delay the actual update. Though unless we decide to update game while new stuff is being added.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby Translator » 28 July 2019, 05:21

Cool, soon the whole game will go into the hands of Darkstar 1. Only he can make cool weapons, other players are noobs, can't do it in the style of Pb2. I appeal to the players of PB2

Translator
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Incompetence » 28 July 2019, 08:04

yikes @ doom calling the CR-30 a "2015 era budget AR-15" and yikes @ those who don't know what a derivative is.

i only made that weapon for 2 reasons: 1.) we already have an AK styled weapon so naturally there should be a counterpart to it and 2.) there's this neat little test weapon called the M4A1 that i wanted to make a proper concept design for. i personally think that if the AV-135 can fit and be valid in the game, so can this. after all, neither are literal copies of what they're based off; both are derivatives, key word being "derivative"

to those calling the CR-30 an "AR-15 clone" or whatever:

i never saw a 2015 AR-15 with a sliding toggle fire selector on a lower receiver that's not even compatible with any pistol grips made for the AR-15 and an upper receiver that's not only a straight up rectangular block longer than the lower receiver but also lacks a forward assist nor have I seen an AR-15 that can function just fine without a stock besides perhaps an LR-300. hell, the optic i made is based off something that doesn't even exist irl. i'm also not familiar with any angled grip that also has an integrated laser sight as well as a laser rangefinder so small it rivals the size of something like an AN/PEQ-2 able to be mounted onto the side of a rifle. what kind of AR-15s have you all been seeing that you think this is a clone of? it's fine if anyone wants to ignorantly call it an AR-15 clone but it literally doesn't look like a single AR-15 that exists in the real world out there. call it by what it is: a derivative. clone implies it's an identical copy of something that already exists and i'd love to see the irl/modern design that's exactly the same as this. the CR-30 is not the M16 you see in cod or the AR-15 you take to the firing range. it's its own separate individual thing, much like how the Needle isn't a VSS but its own separate entity and how the AV-135 is not a kalashnikov clone. the only thing "generic" and "minimal effort" here is the name: CR-30 is literally nothing fancy besides "combat rifle-30"

the white/silver was just me being stupid and trying to say this gun has a layer of industrial chrome to prevent wear. as you can see, i didn't do a good job at showing that in the first place lol. this whole gun was just a stupid and silly idea all around and not grounded in reality because it literally cannot function in real life. but "mUh aR-15 cLoNe" is easier to say with minimal thought i guess lol
Incompetence

Postby Tempus » 28 July 2019, 15:22

Translator wrote:Cool, soon the whole game will go into the hands of Darkstar 1. Only he can make cool weapons, other players are noobs, can't do it in the style of Pb2. I appeal to the players of PB2

Did you read anything of what I just said?
Tempus
Advisor

Postby phsc » 28 July 2019, 22:05

a poll purely based on popularity is crap (lets say some people dislike phsc because he isnt the most likable person, phsc makes fanart, people dont care that much if the fanart is good or not and just rate it low, but lets say phsc is a very popular dude and has lots of friends, phsc can tell his friends to rate low on other stuff and high on his, etc)
and of course then we have the actual quality of the weapon going towards peoples opinions

the ones that got in, ditzy and darkstar are people really liked by the community, i believe the stuff they made was nice, you see their stuff is mostly creative, while it is obvious darkstars sniper has inspiration from a 50 cal sniper it was done in a way which it isnt really a copy of one (i personally consider it too thicc for pb2 weapons as most of what darkstar made)

so heres the thing, incompetence and mr jaks nes were people i didnt really see getting accepted, so i thing youre wrong, staff isnt doing favoritism, maybe yes but minimal, we dont have access to the total votes which could be nice

but we get to the big deal, realism and pb2, a lot of people dislike realism, and hik is right on her reply to doom
but here is another thing, everybody is talking shit about the "AR-15 clone", i personally have no problems with it other than the color scheme(i think the white/light grey parts dont really fit in and a darker color would be better but thats just my opinion, i am unsure about how well it fits near to an ingame character because of the small lines for detail which from my experiments adding stuff to the game look weird but its not my game its erics)
but nobody is talking about the shotgun
https://imgur.com/4HbDIDX
what happens if you google shotgun on google? keep in mind cuz of machine learning n google getting ur info the results might differ
http://prntscr.com/ol78pi
the remington 870 is very similar to it, nobody is talking about it, but the AR-15 is an obvious clone!!!1!!!!!!!eleven!!!!

the android sniper i believe would look weird ingame because of how long it is and how weird it would have to be in a players hand considering where things are positioned

doom mentioned things being redundant, i believe that a simple appearance change makes a gun worth it, dont know whats up with people wanting all guns to be unique, i dont know why even have such high standards, i know some artists who work with vectors and could maybe even trace these guns into svg stuff so eric can add them to the game, modding them inside is quite easy but i am unsure about erics part

this is going to turn into that discussion i had with roxxar that achieved nothing because boz people are very open minded towards being wrong yno but i truly dont see why more variation of the same is a problem, also i believe the amount of stuff being added in isnt really nice because of how many weapons were submitted compared to the amount of skins and decors

but what this dude is talking about being the fact that the same artists keep getting added is not rly a problem too, like nobody would give a deliciously exquisite pizza sauce if apple made like 3 phones that were very popular instead of 3 other companies, but this dude gives? again the person making the fanart can also be a thing that affects so maybe hes right, but thats the poll and if people want to vote based on crap like their opinions on people and not stuff that is getting ingame who cares tbh

i guess wait and see who gets picked next if that happens, maybe its going to be more underground artists or whatever, theres still that, theres some stuff i really liked that didnt get in yet and i dont realy see how because most people seem to agree with me that they are nice
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Incompetence » 29 July 2019, 01:01

phsc wrote:but here is another thing, everybody is talking shit about the "AR-15 clone", i personally have no problems with it other than the color scheme(i think the white/light grey parts dont really fit in and a darker color would be better but thats just my opinion, i am unsure about how well it fits near to an ingame character because of the small lines for detail which from my experiments adding stuff to the game look weird but its not my game its erics)

i often zoom out the canvas whenever i'm making something down to around PB2's scale to make sure details and small lines fit without being a problem. usually i'm very careful about details like that because it's easy to make a gun or character look bad just by having a certain amount of lines in one spot. the only spot lines might be an issue at is the mag but the gun should look fine otherwise. hopefully this is the case though.

as for the color, i try not to keep a whole gun just one basic color. personally i think it's more boring and sometimes less appealing than a two-tone color scheme and it's rare if i use single colors that are mostly one or two shades off from each other. i do try to use colors that make some sort of sense realistically instead of choosing random colors just for the sake of having color. white/silver's one of those colors that's hard to make seem unrealistic or nonsensical; you can spin this as a gun with a winter camo for example and it'd make sense, same with pairing this gun with say, the white androids or the raven battlesuit. just because someone can't somehow make their fantasy US army vs ISIS syria war map because the "gun color-wise doesn't fit with an army skin" doesn't really mean anything and won't stop mapmakers from using the CR-30 in war maps; we have people using alien rifles for WW2 maps and i'm pretty sure no one was running around with yellow banana-colored guns shooting blue bullets at people wearing halo-styled battlesuits in the 1940s, unless you live in battlefield 5

fun fact, the "AR-15 clone" nonsense made me go ahead and make a much more futuristic version of this gun because it jaded me just a little bit lol. the CR-30 wasn't by any means "minimal effort" as claimed, everything i made didn't take much effort to begin with. i spent more effort making it not look like some AR-15 you'd buy from the store or something, just to end up having people reach and say it's an identical copy of a weapon platform (which it's not as i've explained the major differences between this and an AR-15 in general). but again as i had mentioned earlier, i would've liked my more different/unique weapons (c-01s styled DMR, burst fire railgun; these things sound cooler and more interesting to imagine imo) to make it in instead for gameplay's sake but it is what it is. i can only roll with what people chose and explain how this isn't an AR-15 clone for the uninitiated

p.s, funny how no one calls the needle a VSS clone but as soon as the CR-30 appears, that of all things is a clone. never saw anyone say something like the needle was "minimal effort" either. i just find the "AR-15 clone" comments to be unjustified and a double standard honestly. it's fun as a joke once in a while but people actually seriously think this from what i can understand and my question is: why? why with this weapon in particular? have any of you even seen an AR-15 irl that looks exactly like what i made? you can't show me an AR-15 that looks and functions exactly like the CR-30 because no such thing exists in reality, ergo it's not a clone of any AR-15 at all
Incompetence

Return to General Discussion