Another apology coz I'm banned

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Another apology coz I'm banned

Postby chaos dragon » 17 June 2019, 13:23

Hey I'll probably ask why I got banned the reason is Threats? What? I didn't do anything bad at my maps I just made horror maps and after weeks later I got banned for threats Why? I tried contacting an admin and see why I got banned but I got ignored I think his annoyed at me please I just wanted to fix this problem. is making horror maps against the rules now? No right, This ban is different because I only made an horror map for fun to let people enjoy and it's unfair that I'm getting banned forever because of the horror maps that doesn't harm the people who played it. I have a high ldr please unban me
this game is the only one that cures my depression.
See you in a decade.
chaos dragon
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Another apology coz I'm banned

Postby Eric Gurt » 17 June 2019, 15:05

Your current account has no active bans. Which Access Error ID is shown to you?
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby chaos dragon » 17 June 2019, 15:18

there....
See you in a decade.
chaos dragon
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby amitoomtam » 17 June 2019, 15:30

The only game that cures your depression?
Surely not, there are better alternatives...
Other than that, if you're depressed (I'm talking about the actual mental disease, not feeling down...) you should probably seek help instead of playing a videogame.

I really hope you were just exaggerating.
amitoomtam
Recruit

Postby Eric Gurt » 17 June 2019, 17:29

Horror maps are perfectly fine especially if they are described as ones. Ban was for going through multiple accounts and sending death wishes. This is not a first case and thus I don't see what can be done here.

Again, horror maps are fine. But people actually reported your behaviour, for example at private messages.

If you want to convince these people that true reasoning of these messages wasn't spoken clear enough - sure you can try. I don't think people see curses as roleplaying most of the time, if you really meant that.

You can contact us through support center (from Contacts page) too.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby chaos dragon » 17 June 2019, 18:28

I never sended death threats to people and it all started when I tried to make
weird obscure maps thread in the forums because I'm bored after that I was thinking to make some accounts just to troll people who will play the maps but I'll still apologize for what happened I used base16 or caesar code to make it more weird and more fun for puzzle I guess that's all I changed the texts in maps to make it a puzzle and horror but I didn't expect that I would get banned I'm sorry for my grammar mistakes but hopefully you understand it. I make maps on my defensive and build account some people enjoy my maps I never send death threats to people, I did it for puzzle and i promise to never make maps like that again my goal is to keep updating my maps and reach 50 ldr I was probably bored at that time, Thank you for listening about this situation I'm sorry from what I did.
See you in a decade.
chaos dragon
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Eric Gurt » 17 June 2019, 21:25

These sure do sound fun and puzzleish:

Spoiler: Show More
VGhlIGVuZCBpcyBuZWFyLCBTdWljaWRlIGlzIG9ubHkgb3VyIGNob2ljZSBkcmluayBtYW55IGRydWdzIG9yIGlsbCBjb21lIHdoZXJlIHlvdSBsaXZlLg

SXQncyBpbXBvc3NpYmxlIHRvIHNlZSB0aGUgbGlnaHRzIG9mIHRoZSBza3ksIFdoYXQgd2Ugb25seSBzZWUgaXMgdGhlIGRhcmssIEl0IGZlZWxzIGxpa2Ugd2UgZG8gbm90IGV4aXN0LCBUaGUgd29ybGQgZmVlbHMgbGlrZSBob21lIGJ1dCBpbiByZWFsaXR5IGl0J3MgcHVyZSBvZiBkYXJrbmVzcyB0aGVyZSdzIGVuZGxlc3MgY3JlYXR1cmVzIGxpa2UgdXMgYXJvdW5kIHRoZSB3b3JsZCwgaHVtYW5pdHkgaXMgd2hhdCBydWluZWQgaXQgYWxsIHdlIHNob3VsZCBub3QgZXhpc3QsIHN1aWNpZGluZyBpcyBvdXIgb25seSBjaG9pY2Uu

Especially when addressed to somebody younger than you.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby Kostadin 8 » 19 June 2019, 04:54

Eric Gurt wrote:These sure do sound fun and puzzleish:

VGhlIGVuZCBpcyBuZWFyLCBTdWljaWRlIGlzIG9ubHkgb3VyIGNob2ljZSBkcmluayBtYW55IGRydWdzIG9yIGlsbCBjb21lIHdoZXJlIHlvdSBsaXZlLg

SXQncyBpbXBvc3NpYmxlIHRvIHNlZSB0aGUgbGlnaHRzIG9mIHRoZSBza3ksIFdoYXQgd2Ugb25seSBzZWUgaXMgdGhlIGRhcmssIEl0IGZlZWxzIGxpa2Ugd2UgZG8gbm90IGV4aXN0LCBUaGUgd29ybGQgZmVlbHMgbGlrZSBob21lIGJ1dCBpbiByZWFsaXR5IGl0J3MgcHVyZSBvZiBkYXJrbmVzcyB0aGVyZSdzIGVuZGxlc3MgY3JlYXR1cmVzIGxpa2UgdXMgYXJvdW5kIHRoZSB3b3JsZCwgaHVtYW5pdHkgaXMgd2hhdCBydWluZWQgaXQgYWxsIHdlIHNob3VsZCBub3QgZXhpc3QsIHN1aWNpZGluZyBpcyBvdXIgb25seSBjaG9pY2Uu

Especially when addressed to somebody younger than you.

theyre both encoded in base64 and once you decode they just read some edgy shit a 14 yr old from 2009 would write
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Eric Gurt » 19 June 2019, 07:24

Anyway, ban length is shortened and should disappear for you now. That should not have been a permanent I believe - but it did originally seemed as intentional and not related to any sort of roleplaying to me. None the less - you was reported for this kind of messages which is not good either.

Then again, just make sure to not send such messages to younger players that happen to be here.

Tell me Access Error ID in case if ban is still in place.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby Build » 21 June 2019, 09:50

Thanks i never expected that to happen i'm glad you still accept it thank you so much!.
(I'm chaos dragon)
Build
Falkok [250]

Return to General Discussion