Enemies list

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series.

Do you want to bring the "Enemies List" back?

Yes.
15
75%
No.
5
25%
 
Total votes : 20

Enemies list

Postby meliante » 13 May 2019, 00:39

I want to do a poll to bring the enemies list back. only for a simple reason. That reason is; THERES NO ONE. :D
The only "NOOBS" in PB2 World is the player that call Noob to others
User avatar
meliante
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 53
Joined: 16 July 2013, 02:59
Location: Argentina

Re: Enemies list

Postby Resi » 13 May 2019, 00:41

At least you're honest.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Lite Marine [800]
 
Posts: 890
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Enemies list

Postby phsc » 13 May 2019, 00:49

make sure you can add yourself to it this time

also the entire staff team i think there was a rule you couldnt hate staff

lies love u darkstar
User avatar
phsc
Civil Security Boss [500]
 
Posts: 528
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: Tiananmen Square

Re: Enemies list

Postby Resi » 13 May 2019, 00:56

phsc wrote:also the entire staff team i think there was a rule you couldnt hate staff


Fun fact: If you tried to add Eric to your enemy list the site didn't let you because he was too nice to be hated.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Lite Marine [800]
 
Posts: 890
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Enemies list

Postby 49er » 13 May 2019, 20:22

The enemies list was actually the only way to see how long an account had been inactive.
User avatar
49er
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 31 July 2015, 01:13

Re: Enemies list

Postby Incompetence » 14 May 2019, 00:11

enemies list was useful for keeping track of people. shame it had to get removed as if removal was the only solution for it
User avatar
Incompetence
Falkok [250]
 
Posts: 263
Joined: 3 February 2016, 03:55
Location: Definitely not behind you

Re: Enemies list

Postby Kostadin 8 » 14 May 2019, 02:53

Resi wrote:
phsc wrote:also the entire staff team i think there was a rule you couldnt hate staff


Fun fact: If you tried to add Eric to your enemy list the site didn't let you because he was too nice to be hated.

Fun fact: you can bypass that which i did
October 29th, 2016-August 04th, 2018
User avatar
Kostadin 8
Phoenix Falkok [450]
 
Posts: 476
Joined: 13 March 2014, 18:00
Location: United States

Re: Enemies list

Postby ECC9 » 18 May 2019, 09:07

it's removed
what 'bout it ?
Discord: ECC9#6057
User avatar
ECC9
Civil Security Ghost [400]
 
Posts: 424
Joined: 9 April 2015, 17:30
Location: Europe


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users