Removal of 1 star voting damage?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series.

Do you agree on removing LDr. getting damaged by rating 1 star?

1. Yes.
6
24%
2. No.
19
76%
 
Total votes : 25

Re: Removal of 1 star voting damage?

Postby BLAST3R » 17 May 2019, 13:20

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:Yes, I did, I was banned for it and later I removed it. When I asked ECC9 to remove those votes, he went like "No, I forgot to block, pizza sauce", and blocked me. And when reported to staff that he voted my map 1, staff did not even touched him.


ECC9 your map 1 star because he didn't like it/he doesn't like you, this does not mean you can just go to one of ECC's maps and rate it 1 star. You don't counteract ragevoting with ragevoting. You got banned because ECC9 rated your map 1 star first and you rated his map 1 star back(even if it was a good map).

Also just stop caring about LDR, it is completely useless.
^just think about that before talking about fame n stuff.
(fame in pb2 LUL)

BLAST3R
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 25 January 2015, 17:06
Location: Antarctica

Re: Removal of 1 star voting damage?

Postby Resi » 17 May 2019, 13:55

BLAST3R wrote:(fame in pb2 LUL)


Gotta get praised by those spanish guests under 13 years dude.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Removal of 1 star voting damage?

Postby ECC9 » 17 May 2019, 14:20

This topic isn't even about removing 1 star anymore so I guess it can be locked.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Phoenix Falkok [450]
 
Posts: 497
Joined: 9 April 2015, 17:30
Location: Europe

Re: Removal of 1 star voting damage?

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 18 May 2019, 08:26

BLAST3R wrote:
Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:You don't counteract ragevoting with ragevoting.


Okay? Why staff doesn't do anything when I report to them?
@Ryder#2772
https://twitter.com/Ryder36833971
User avatar
Lance Ryder Wilson
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 136
Joined: 9 November 2015, 19:19
Location: Why?

Re: Removal of 1 star voting damage?

Postby Resi » 18 May 2019, 12:06

Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:
BLAST3R wrote:
Lance Ryder Wilson wrote:You don't counteract ragevoting with ragevoting.


Okay? Why staff doesn't do anything when I report to them?


Mate did you miss kiriakos' post? Try to talk to him instead of asking the same question over and over to a bunch of people who aren't even part of the staff.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Removal of 1 star voting damage?

Postby wazzasski » 21 May 2019, 21:28

Holy hell. You decided to bring that up after five months ago? I have reasons to rate your map for one star rating, because I disagreed how you copied someone’s map and you said you didnt originally create that like tf? It’s called plagiarism.
User avatar
wazzasski
Recruit
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 20 June 2017, 00:30
Location: California

Re: Removal of 1 star voting damage?

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 22 May 2019, 09:04

wazzasski wrote:Holy hell. You decided to bring that up after five months ago?


Nothing personal, I was showing that some users rate 1 to destroy LDr.

wazzasski wrote:I have reasons to rate your map for one star rating, because I disagreed how you copied someone’s map and you said you didnt originally create that like tf? It’s called plagiarism.


Okay? I didn't fully copied the map. That map was deleted like 2 years and 6 months ago. I recreated it after that long time. How am I able to copy everything? I copied the story, yes I had the creator's consent and he actually thanked me for reviving it.

I gave him credit literally at the start, even at the description.
@Ryder#2772
https://twitter.com/Ryder36833971
User avatar
Lance Ryder Wilson
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 136
Joined: 9 November 2015, 19:19
Location: Why?

Re: Removal of 1 star voting damage?

Postby ECC9 » 22 May 2019, 14:57

Every 1 rate of Ryders map is for destroying LDR!!!
LOL
As I see this is how you get things up.

As Wazz said "we" have a reason to every map voting, some don't have, but that can't be found out.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Phoenix Falkok [450]
 
Posts: 497
Joined: 9 April 2015, 17:30
Location: Europe

Re: Removal of 1 star voting damage?

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 22 May 2019, 18:03

ECC9 wrote:Every 1 rate of Ryders map is for destroying LDR!!!
LOL


Not really.

ECC9 wrote:As Wazz said "we" have a reason to every map voting, some don't have, but that can't be found out.


Got a reason now? An unreasonable reason?

Couldn't you say that on discord DMs? Instead of this:

@Ryder#2772
https://twitter.com/Ryder36833971
User avatar
Lance Ryder Wilson
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 136
Joined: 9 November 2015, 19:19
Location: Why?

Re: Removal of 1 star voting damage?

Postby ECC9 » 23 May 2019, 06:34

Wellp. 1 rate star will not be removed. I'm done with this topic. Bye all.

And I still have reasons lol
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Phoenix Falkok [450]
 
Posts: 497
Joined: 9 April 2015, 17:30
Location: Europe

Re: Removal of 1 star voting damage?

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 23 May 2019, 15:32

ECC9 wrote:And I still have reasons lol


Unreasonable reasons?

Anyways, Closing this topic, Majority voted it as a no. (And this topic is more like a drama.)
@Ryder#2772
https://twitter.com/Ryder36833971
User avatar
Lance Ryder Wilson
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 136
Joined: 9 November 2015, 19:19
Location: Why?

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot]